>this kills the christcuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Idols-Not-Seeing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>missing the point of religion

> he thinks it matters if its real or not

Are you really this stupid?

Well, this tread for the 7th time today.

Saged.

>another ignorant twat talking shit
The Christian god is considered the one TRUE god.
No other gods are to be worshiped BEFORE Him.
The bible clearly states that other gods have power on Earth.

>The bible clearly states that other gods have power on Earth
Chapter and verse

I don't think a non-sequitur can kill anyone.

>Le Yahweh isn't real!
Open your eyes you blind son of a bitch

If there is a GOD in our reality this the only way worth any time to believe and let others know.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Hell is referred to 162 times in the New Testament, 70 of which came straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ. If you don't believe in Hell in this life, you will believe in the next life. Hell was made as a mega torture-chamber for non-human beings. Hell was not made for mankind, but for devilkind. Hell was formed for demonic entities (Matthew 25:41).

You are only sending yourself to Hell if you reject God's free offer and the Bible.

Many Religious people are in Hell right now

Ephesians 2:8-9,For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

>There have been 300 holy texts so far but only yours is correct.
>The others are silly made up nonsense.
>Yours is truth.

Do you not realize how retarded you sound?

>Hell was not made for mankind, but for devilkind.
You speak truth.

Woke.

Surely if there were supernatural forces governing the world then it would only make sense that the God or Gods who really exist would engineer their religions to be the dominant ones?

The Seal God Tukchuk with his cult of 10 Inuit devotees probably isn't the supreme overlord of our realm.

It's a multi-directional ladder, my friend. Extradimensional beings appear to us as godly figures, but even they are subject to even greater forces.

Fine, let's abolish judaism first!

>Taking anything a celebrity has to say seriously in the current year

>the one TRUE god
Oh yes, just like all the others.

The fuck would be the point of faith if all actors are naturally manipulated into having it? Hey guys here's a fun fucking concept for you folks: The Bible implies very heavily that there are other gods right in the Ten Commandments. Gee I wonder why one of them is about not having any other gods before YHVH? Do you see anything in that sentence about no other gods existing? I sure the fuck don't.

Get your shit together Atheists and learn some actual biblical doctrine.

There have been 300 models of the solar system and you think yours is right lmao!

This exact thread again. day of leaf when
Sage

>can't do his own basic fucking research

Do not go after other gods to serve and worship them, or provoke me to anger with the work of your hands. Then I will do you no harm.
--Jeremiah 25:6

And the Avvites made Nibhaz and Tartak; and the Sepharvites burned their children in the fire to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim.
--2 Kings 17:31

Hell, he even turned Moses into a god.
And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
--Exodus 7:1

>truth doesn't matter
You are inferior

>The Christian god is considered the one TRUE god.
Says who? Subversive kikes?

Dont almost all religions say that?

>If there is a GOD
>youtube videa
>"atheists" btfo
>potato-tier high fives

>The bible clearly states that other gods have power on Earth.
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Idols-Not-Seeing
Deuteronomy 4:28
"There you will serve gods, the work of man's hands, wood and stone, which neither see nor hear nor eat nor smell.
Psalm 115:5
They have mouths, but they cannot speak;
They have eyes, but they cannot see;
Oh no, I posted verses clearly stating other gods are merely idols and they have no power on Earth, what have I done?

>doesn't mention any particular religion in the quote
>says "christcuck"
atheislam is a tool to weaken the primary religion in preparation for islam to be installed

>burned their children in the fire
The Israelites did this too before they switched to animal sacrifice.

Ricky Gervais confirmed Theist? never would have thought ...always assumed he was an atheist bitch

God (good) is a name for doing something in the spirit of goodness.

Why do kikes like you care who or what we worship? Is it an ego thing where you need to feel somehow more intellegent than others. Perhaps it is you just want to feel edgy and given that you are too afraid to try talking to this to someone who would likely just look at you and laugh.

>make claim
>don't back up claim with evidence
>hurr durr do your own research
This isn't Sup Forums faggot

Thanks though, that's really interesting.

Atheists are religious zealots of the worst kind. They refuse to even try to understand opposing points of view and spam internet forums with their braindead gospel because they see it as their sacred duty to "enlighten" people.

yeah, basically he is saying that even though they are worshiped, they are not real

>learn some actual biblical doctrine
Generally Americans are atheist because they've read the bible.

Plus it has been proven by modern science you need to shut down parts of the brain to deplete it of the search/belief in the mysteries of the universe.

They aren't functioning with a full bunch of bananas.

Why are professional gayatheists so fucking cringy, and let's be honest, cowardly? They either just attack Christianity or do lazy broadside attacks on "religion", when it's just ONE religion causing all the grief.

>Atheists are religious
Opinion discarded

>Surely if there were supernatural forces governing the world then it would only make sense that the God or Gods who really exist would engineer their religions to be the dominant ones?
I could see the real supreme god not care. Maybe the "supreme" god is just worshipped by the other gods and things like humans are considered unimportant?

Pretty sure atheists despise Islam even more than Christians do.

>replies to post in which I provided evidence
>hurr durr you didn't provide evidence

>quoting Ricky Gervais
>atheist derp
>a leaf
That's a deadly combination.

What's his opinion on 9/11?

Oh yeah, rag tag terrorists can fly planes at sea level defying newtonian physics and hit not one but two buildings, have them collapse within seismic impact on the basin of new york.
Yeah the planes which don't exist in the aviation bureau records.

Good one Penn. You deluded lunatic.

God didnt make moses a god.... he made him ***IN THE EYES OF HIS BROTHER*** a god....
His brother the Pharaoh was clearly a blasphemous heathen that god struck fear into

atheislamists are simply zealots of islam

>"Everytime I post this, my cock gets smaller by an inch."

What? No. That is not the etymology of either word. Good comes from 16th century old English word god (long o so it sounds like the word good NOT the short o sound like in God) meaning fortunate or favorable.

your parents probably told you this already
>this *pointing at your screen* is not the real world

>Pretty sure atheists despise Islam even more than Christians do.
there's less evidence of atheislam attacking islam than god existing

The problem is that religious people indoctrinate their children. Usually it's not that big of a deal, but they're still teaching their kids that some things in life are not logical. That at some point you need to "just believe," which goes against our scientific education.

In science the idea is that anything can be explained. We might not be able to explain everything right now, but we're constantly improving. Religion, on the other hand, requires you to suspend disbelief and just accept what you're told.

The worst part is that you're being told that by other humans that are basically running a con on you.

>it would only make sense that the God or Gods who really exist would engineer their religions to be the dominant ones?
So in Japan the kami exist?

Well played.

A Fucking Leaf: Making a semantic dispute in favor of the contemporary meaning of the word god in relation to Moses-era Ancient Egyptians who were polytheistic, along with just about every Semitic culture.

>why do kikes like you

says the guy who believes ancient kike lies

Ricky Gervais is undoubtedly a pedo satanist

Is that why people like Dawkins and Hitchens railed against Islam? Oh, wait, no. They did it because they think Islam is bad too, because it's a religion.

As far as I'm concerned Christianity is only half a step better than Islam. You're mostly the same with your distaste for science and your blind belief.

Perhaps it is different in your shithold but in mine people can, for the most part, live a life with both science and religion as pillers of their lives. I am sure you or some nigger like you will toss out some redneck, christian meme but niggers are going to be niggers. In reality you are the one with the problem. You want to control what people beleive in. In all honestly you are more of a fucking nigger than anyone in africa. I honestly hope your children are molested before they are set on fire.

To take money from the poor and uneducated?

>As far as I'm concerned Christianity is only half a step better than Islam. You're mostly the same with your distaste for science and your blind belief.
Yeah I see a lot of Christian extremists beheading people for criticizing them via cartoons and adverts.

Interesting translation. I've never seen it before. My quote was out of KJV, from which translation is yours?

Athiests are truly the biggest blight on the modern world and need to be removed like they say the Jews were almost removed. Round them up, work them, gas them and burn them.

>atheislamists
You're too tragic to realize this, but atheists don't fall for any of the Abrahamic religions, including the Islamic one. Theists hope that if they lump all their enemies together, like the Nazis did in their propaganda, they can fool more people into believing nonsense.

i do, and all I see is people, a planet and a sun.

>blind belief
Where do you atheists get this from? It's not blind in fact the bible tells us to consciously choose to accept Christ. btw hope Russia rapes your arse again baltic shithole.

>You want to control what people beleive in.
No, no. I don't want others to control what people believe in. I'm against religion because you indoctrinate children and make them use less logic on life as a result.

Not only that. Christian organisations also get tax benefits for no good reason. They don't have to pay their fair share to society because they are spreading a religion.

If these two points didn't exist I wouldn't care about Christians since they don't commit religious terrorism around here.

I've been awake for about ten minutes and I've seen three of this fucking thread. Saged, kike.

>That at some point you need to "just believe," which goes against our scientific education.
Things the government lie to children about:
Drugs
Terrorism
Sex
The last 200 years of history

This is an organization that claims the authority to execute and imprison human beings indefinitely.

But Christians lying to their kids about Jesus? That's just crossing the line amirite? Get some perspective asshole.

>15 years ago the guy that got kicked out of atheislam got mad at Islam so that means that's still true today
look up elevatorgate. you aren't even well versed in your own religion.

atheislam doesn't need to fall for any religion, because once islam comes after the fools have completed their job that they aren't even aware they're doing they are rounded up and executed.

The fool hath said in his heart that there is no God.

The fact that you believe in a book that doesn't even present you with evidence but has plenty of things in it that are plain wrong is why I call it "blind faith."

He is misunderstanding that the supernatural can exist without any one religion being completely correct. Are we really to believe that all which exists is purely material? That only our mortal senses (which are bad enough at perceiving reality) can detect the immaterial? Though I go to Catholic church, I do not believe that the virgin Mary or Jesus truly existed nor do I believe the Jewish fairy tales of the bible, but I believe that some form of God exists as the embodiment of morality and beauty and the Devil as the antithesis of that. That the universe displays such intelligence that logic would bring you to the conclusion that there is some divine intelligence which exists either within our universe or beyond it.

You get to elect the government. I don't get to elect the priests that were molesting children. Not only that, the church knew about it and covered it up.

Do you believe that Abraham Lincoln was the president of the United states?

>there have been thousands of funny comedians thus far
>Ricky gervais is not one of them
/thread

>Athiests are
Why is it theists are incapable of correctly finishing this statement? Are only able to tell lies, deliberately distorting every argument and everyone who is not a believer? Are their gods as dishonest as they are, abiding this bearing of false witness?

>Round them up, work them, gas them and burn them.
They are figuratively the evil demons of this world.

>>this kills the allahcuck
Fix'd

>Where do you atheists get this from?
>the bible
Correct answer

>Indoctrinate
Top kek you know how manky atheists were former Christians. Which indoctrination is the stronger do you think? And there absolutely is atheistic indoctrination on going in schools, media and society.

>this kills the atheist

My. God. Is. Real.

You're arguing from a false premise. Not only is the Bible rife with evidence that has been corroborated by archaeology and several other fields of science but it's also rife with reason. Please educate yourself before you try to dismantle a belief.

Here's some Biblical wisdom for you
13He who gives an answer before he hears, It is folly and shame to him. Proverbs 18:13

You clearly haven't heard out the whole manner of Christianity yet here you are answering it.

cringe

>You get to elect the government.
About as much as Catholics get to elect the Pope senpai. So now Catholicism is all of Christianity and the sin that exists within that Institution is now somehow a damning concept for...Christian parents who teach their kids religion?

You need to get your shit straight here.

Sure, but that's because there's a lot of corroborating references. On top of that this belief doesn't really have much effect on my life so it's not that important to verify.

People who preach that Abraham Lincoln was a president don't get tax dollars for it. Religious preachers do.

Also, you're not required to stop logical thinking to acknowledge that Abraham Lincoln was a president. You are required to do that to believe in god/Christ.

I find it fucking amazing that I thought of this when I was in Jr High, but Ricky Gervais says it & he's held to the standard of a genius.

>Though I go to Catholic church, I do not believe that the virgin Mary or Jesus truly existed nor do I believe the Jewish fairy tales of the bible

Why even waste your Sunday mornings then? Might as well just play vidya or something lol

>Christian organisations also get tax benefits for no good reason.
Its the mix of separation of church and state and no taxation without representation. Its one thing that a baptist senator has X opinion because he is a baptist, but the day that you tax a church in America is the day churches may legally start funding and lobbying candidates. It'd be Citizens United 2: Protestant Boogaloo.

Go play with your telescope faggot

Everybody is born an atheist. They might get brainwashed to believe in religion at a young age, but initially they were atheists. In that regard every single Christian was indoctrinated at one point or another.

>arguing over religion
>on internet
>in 2018

HOWLING

>talking snakes
>evidence

The Bible is also rife with inconsistencies, falsehoods and cruelty. If you take it word by word then the world would be a far worse place.

It literally says that you can sell your daughter into slavery.

>To take money from the poor and uneducated

And there isn't corroborating evidence for Christ? There very much is. Aw now we see the real crux of the matter whether Christianity is true or not is irrelevant what matters is that affects your life.

Oh yes that evil religion that gives o much to charity how dare they take my tax dollars! I'd much rather i'd would go to my liberal government who would spend it on valuable things like state media and state education much better way to spend money.

You are operating in a closed system. To totally deny the supernatural is folly and I can see that even it was proved without a doubt that Christ rose from the dead you would still deny him.

But churches already are lobbying candidates.

>It literally says that you can sell your daughter into slavery.
Too bad mine is fat, ugly, and has a thicker mustache than I do. I could use a new car.

Not an argument you fat faggot

>post yfw you realise all athiests were also 'christcucks' before they experienced a false awakening

call yourself what you want.

you were raised a christian

you will always be one.
kek

>Sage
>Fedora
>Kike
Good points, I'm ready to convert

Your existence means nothing lmao kys

Spamming the same image in anti-religion threads= shills are pushing anti-religionism... What more do you need to know? The shills keep SHOWING us all what (((they))) fear, and what they want usa to do. It's very stupid to keep telegraphing their agenda by spamming it worth their shill machinery. It gives away the whole game. Why so stupid, shills?
Praise be to Jesus Christ, death to the evil elites.