Why do "adults" waste their (only) life believing in fairy tales?

Why do "adults" waste their (only) life believing in fairy tales?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>waste
What difference will it make after you are dead?

Religion is about so much more than simply "believing".

Sage

Then where do all the calculators go?

Getting sick of those simpletons creating the same thread over and over again.
Sage and kys.

If there is a GOD in our reality this the only way worth any time to believe and let others know.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Hell is referred to 162 times in the New Testament, 70 of which came straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ. If you don't believe in Hell in this life, you will believe in the next life. Hell was made as a mega torture-chamber for non-human beings. Hell was not made for mankind, but for devilkind. Hell was formed for demonic entities (Matthew 25:41).

You are only sending yourself to Hell if you reject God's free offer.

Many Religious cucks are in Hell right now

Ephesians 2:8-9,For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I think there is something inside a lot of humans that yearns for something supernatural and as we're the only animal aware of its own mortality it is a comfort to many to believe we are more than just meat and bone

>Stephen Hawking having anything insightful to say about anything beyond his field of specialty in physics
>reality
Pick one and only one.

TFW your shiny new gaming rig is partially made from recycled electronics.
The PC equivalent of Soylent Green

Bitter cripple is bitter.

>this
religion enables cripples like him to live by the grace of God. Religions fairy tales are what form a persons coding language for metaphysical phenomenon and astral projection/observation.

sage

unless you'd rather the media kikes code your kids with sodom morals and usury greed. words are the elements to power like carbon to a flame

Why do you waste your life by not embracing what could be,

this guy is the biggest psy op going. hes lived with this disease 40 years, the next longest survivor lived 5 or something. its nonsense.

Please enlightent me on my religion mr. Physicist!

cryogenics is a reality

>Why do "adults" waste their (only) life believing in fairy tales?
Please provide proof it is our only life. I'll wait.

we ain't the only one son, dogs cats and even some marine mammals can get really creepy when they are haunted by death of their relatives

beep boop beep

Is Steven Hawking even alive? For all we know, he's just a corpse being controlled by (((higher ups)))