Can we stop hating each-other and making Balkans great again?

Can we stop hating each-other and making Balkans great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a lot of these people left for more rich countries, no?
whatever you do dont replace them with niggers

It's already happening but niggas and arabs keep a extremly civilised attitude

for now, once they have enough friends they will be wildin

Only if the new Highway funded by Turkey goes through Northeast Bosnia. The great Serbs don't have to depend on cockroach money to fund their Infrastructure now do they?

Politically correcness does not work in the Balkans and mojority is conservative

??? how is that relevant
I mean to say that homogenous societies have more potential
Once the number of non whites reaches a point that they can develop their own culture within yours, they will and it wont be pretty

Kek, no.Until Albania ,Kosovo,Bosnia and parts of Bulgaria are purged, there will be no peace.

>fmm
Romanians will get this

too many shitskins and muzzies, only a genocide would help tbqh

Unite under reign of glorious Albania
Lets Make Albania Great Again

when they give our rightful water

Name one instance throughout history when Balkan was great. Even the name is Turkish

you know there is only one way to do that

under superior ottoman rule

No because you're retarded rapebabies.

It's time to amass all wealth and power from the diaspora and become tribal
Slava means glory so why not meme this into reality and become glorious

If you let us remove the kebab yes

Why Bulgaria?

FYROM is Bulgarian clay.

tatar-gipsy mixture

Ok that´s good.

This, I disagree with you on Bulgaria though. Their Pomak minority is certainly deserving of genocide, but nothing beyond that.

Balkan can't be great without removing kebab

We need this again.

Jebem mater svakom Cetniku, Baliji, Ustasi.

So would go:
>Serbia, Croatia and Montenegro unite and kill Kosovo and Albania
>"Macedonia" is given to Bulgaria
>Turkey is split between Greece and Bulgria
>islam killed of
>non European minorities kicked out or killed

Bulgaria has every right to annex that shithole. One has to wonder why you didn't pursue its annexation upon its secession from Yugoslavia.

Ljudi kao ti su razlog zasto je sve vako kako jest danas.

>Turkey is split between Greece and Bulgria
*Greece, Bulgaria, Georgia, Armenia

greece is not in the balkans, noone wants to be associated with literal north africans

No you cant.

You were balkanized for a reason and better stay like that.

back to facebook pls

ok I was talking about the balkan part that geographally is Europe.

There's nothing about this.

Some side with Russia, the others don't want to side with Russia.

>Greece is not in the Balkans
Stopped reading right there.

Are you north Italian by any chance? Your posts read like a retarded Bastardized Germanic purity spiraling one.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
Still nobady has posted this

are you the catholic (cuck) greek?

>comunist
Fucking end your self.

you are mediterranean, therefore you are mixed with north africans and lets also add the turks who surely raped you most than anyone else

you dont belong here kid

Dobro je reko. Treba sve umjetne drzave iskorijeniti

>again

Glup si BALIJA evo ti sad demokratija pa je 80 % balkana kurac ali ti si ovca jedna koja glasa za bakira idiota SDA narod zna...

You are unironically a Lombard rape baby. What makes you think of yourself as Italian? Snow Niggers like yourself belong to the north of the Alps.

Stariji od tebe sinko

nije vazno koje si vjere, vazno je biti covjek ba

There is literally nothing wrong with white muslims

>recreate a Frankenstein of a nation that will inevitably break up again
No, just no.

To anyone considering emigrating to Bosnia.

>>>>>> Don't

>turks who surely raped you most than anyone else

Your historical illiteracy is entertaining. We are indeed mixed with various, mostly Slavic, ethnicities, but not one of those ethnicities is Turkic.

im from the actual balkans, nothing to do with italians.
what's wrong with lombards anyway? are you mad that they are white and you are a fucking african?

just look at your flag...

At least I have water in a liquid form here

>b-believe me, this is not how the average greek looks like

>White
You seem to have fallen for the American delusion that pale somehow equals whiter. It is not by any means an indicator of racial purity, contrary to Ameretard beliefs.
>I'm from the actual Balkans
It looks like I've found the Albanian. Southern Italy is full of you subhumans.

Is this another "I dumb amerimutt"-troll?

Zao mi je, spadam u cede. A ti se nabi na kurac zajedno sa svojim degenericnim rezimom koji nam je i donjeo ovakav zivot.

It was never that good. Maybe in Roman times but I seriously doubt it.
I would say that current situation is the best since the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

We are just shit, we need stability and maybe city-states to have bunch of competing political/social/economic systems and free trade
And stop following current social-democratic western ways

He's probably a leftist troll or a muslim.

Upravo to brt ja sam iz Bosne ali imam dobri prijatelja u Zagrebu i Beogradu Katolici/Pravoslavci normalni ljudi koji kazu kako je sad sve sranje i prije dok je bilo Juge. Gledaj nas sad kako zivimo i kome je dobro ...

and ?? i think is a nice flag u jelly or ?

>considering emigrating to Bosnia.
don't worry, and please stay there

He looks southern European. It'd be worrying for him to look paler, given that Greeks are naturally swarthy compared to northern ethnicities. It goes to show that his admixture is less foreign/Slavic if anything.

>If you're still thinking about emigrating to Bosnia, might I suggest Serbia instead
What the fuck no
What makes you think we want foreigners here for some reason?

If you're a foreigner and are for some reason considering moving to Bosnia or Serbia just move to fucking Croatia, it's richer than later two and actually has a coast

stamata na xezeis tous italous remlk, mono autoi mas voithane, ise polu malakas

fuck him guys he's a known faggot , you are our wealthier cousins

Bosnia and Hercegovina is protectorat of international community and 51. USA state.

Nama je ok, dbi
Imamo stagnirajuću ekonomiju ali to smo imali oduvijek

ma Juga je bila zmaj jaro
pozdrav iz minhena

>Political correctness in the Ballan
Hahahahaha,Nigga if any of these arab or niggers try anything funny we skin em,beat em up to death,bash their empty skulls in or let our Ak-47's do the talking.

This isn't america or sweden where everyone spreads their ass for every random nigger.

He is an southern Italian Albanian, as evidenced by his later posts

>he's a known faggot
How?

Dissolve the puppet state Skopjia, most goes to Bulgaria, small part to Greece.

Drug mladi odlaze kod vas vise nego sto kod nas ili u srbiji bjeze eto koliko ti je dobro za par godina na balkanu ce bit sve starci ..

he's clearly not white and i bet i could find a guy looking like that in turkey or middle east

esy den eisai pou pethane o pappous sou sto B'PP
stin albania ? ase tous ysixous tous makaronierides

Hahahah pozz nazad jest drug ali jbg stas ti kad velki balije ustase i cetnici su danas sve na balkanu koji su mrzili tita i jugu radi njim smo ovde i gdje smo danas

*bohthane
*eisai
Learn to spell. The subhuman Albanian you are defending (see his later posts) claims that Greeks are mongrelized Turkic rape babies.

kamia sxesh omws.

Slavia will rise
It will not be communist and it will be very warlike

>stamata na xezeis tous italous remlk, mono autoi mas voithane, ise polu malakas
kaneis de se voithaei re eksupne, posw mallon oi italoi. outws h allws edw xezeis opoion thes.

>i-i must be trolling
like i just discovered hot water lmao.
literally everyone would agree with me that greeks are nowhere white, stop being so deluded

eedaxei

oraia kadon roba omos oti einai alvanos, voithia edomesa mono apo italous exoume

No

sou leo mas ypostirizoune, dikse katanoisi

and im not a fucking albo, they are even more subhuman

I never claimed that you may be trolling. I'm entirely certain that you believe every obnoxious, baseless remark you spout. I'm glad that you decided to reveal your Balkan ancestry, as I can now call you an Albanian with certainty.

Fuck you nigger OP, Slovenia is not part of your 3rd world shitkan

I think Greece should go to Macedonia and be ruled from Skopje

smrt mafiji hercegovackoj

Many Serbs tend to hate us for some reason. Are you a Serb, then?

I've always loved Serbs myself, but the feeling is apparently not mutual if the Serbs on Sup Forums are any indication.

Nobody likes the Serb.

idk mate only 3rd worlders cling to communism

yes im a serb

>To anyone considering emigrating to Bosnia.
>mfw
why would anyone want to do that

newfaggot detected.
Pic related has been infamous for hunting migrants for 3 years now. You're telling me that you havent even been here for 3 fucking years?

Kek

Why does you kind despise us as much? Every Serb I've come across on Sup Forums has inevitably argued that my race is subhuman. Bulgarians on the other hand are welcoming and friendly towards me.

Sanaderi, Vidosevici, Todorici...hercegovci?

>yes im a serb
Dokazi onda