Lololol

lololol

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2018/02/05/trump-ran-on-reducing-the-debt-now-hes-sending-it-through-the-roof/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFF

can one of you boot-licking redhats explain this to me?

balance the budget pay off the entire national debt, stop falling for semitic tricks

your murderess with the rapist husband will never be president. ever.

time to deal with it.

OUR MILITARY NEEDS MONEY YOU AMERICA-HATING LIBTARD

>your murderess with the rapist husband will never be president. ever.
>time to deal with it.

What part of adding a trillion in debt per year says "balanced budget" to you?

It is pretty fucking annoying that Reps would rather cave to Dems just to not have a fucking debate. Rand Paul is the only person with any form of sanity
>Muh military
>Muh social programs
Could have had a fucking debate that lasted a week at best and could have gotten budget cuts along with a tax cut that wouldn't have hurt us at all. Fucking chicken-shits

And to be clear he DID campaign on paying off the national debt over 8 years, lmao

Honestly I am quite disappointed with this, the military needs to be cut down in spending and most social programs need to die, but now were getting more debt? My kids will be drowning in debt because no administration wants to have less money to work with, how much more can we borrow before the dollar collapses?

>And to be clear he DID campaign on paying off the national debt over 8 years, lmao
proofs

>Trump ran on reducing the debt — now he’s sending it through the roof
salon.com/2018/02/05/trump-ran-on-reducing-the-debt-now-hes-sending-it-through-the-roof/
>In a quiet announcement last week, the Treasury Department put the government on track to borrow nearly $1 trillion for the 2018 fiscal year — the highest amount borrowed in six years.
>Last year, the federal government borrowed $519 billion, while documents released on Wednesday show that the U.S. Treasury expects to borrow $955 billion this year, the Washington Post reported.
>On the campaign trail, President Donald Trump promised he would handle the nation's debt, even though Trump's own budget director, Mick Mulvaney, acknowledged that Trump's campaign promise to eliminate $20 trillion in four years is simply not possible for the "king of debt."
>In the past, Trump bashed his predecessor several times in recent years for the growing national debt. But the president was beyond desperate for a legislative win, and Congressional Republicans helped deliver that by passing the new tax law, which disproportionately harms working-class families. The bill also requires a hike of the debt limit in order to keep the government open and funded properly.
you rural retards got conned

>cut taxes to spur growth
>growth should make up the 1 trillion lost
Honestly even without growth to offset the trillion, that's a 5% increase in debt the first year and a 20% increase of the current debt over 4 years. That's without growth factored in. Obama doubled the debt in 8 years. Also the idea that we'd be able to pay off 20 trillion in 8 years is insane, not even trump would say that.

4D chess

Please show me when Trump promised to
"eliminate $19 trillion in debt"

I mean i want the video of him promising to to pay off the entire national debt in 8 years

It's not necessarily that I don't believe he said it, I just want to see it for myself.

>Democrats suddenly pretend like they give two fucks about deficits or government debt.

>passing the new tax law, which disproportionately harms working-class families.
How does paying lower taxes "disproportionately harm working-class families"?

>salon.com

>thinkprogress

>reduce tax percentage
>total tax revenue rises
This is a known phenomenon.
When you take a lower percentage, people will use that money through their purchases and investments to grow the economy.
Taxing them less means there will soon be a bigger pool to tax from.

Knowing the Democrats, they'll do whatever it takes to ensure this first logical and anticipated hit to the national debt isn't followed by the logical and anticipated tax boom.

It doesn't. The media is not in the business of reporting news.

Over time certain outlets have become jokes but they still get clicks it is up to us to laugh as intelligent citizens.