BILL PRIESTAP FLIPPED

PRIESTAP CONFIRMED FLIPPED YESTERDSY ON JUDGE JEANINE

PRIESTAP FLIPPED EXPLAINS SILENCE. HES STRZOK'S BOSS!

AWAN BROTHERS ALSO FLIPPED

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

THE WHOLE THING IS ABOUT TO BE BLOWN WIDE OPEN

BILL PRIESTAP
BILL PRIESTAP
BILL PRIESTAP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfOYQJWTFEo
news.syr.edu/2015/10/alumni-robert-and-richard-menschel-awarded-carnegie-medal-of-philanthropy-62555/
nardelloandco.com/executive-leadership-senior-staff/sabina-menschel/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-11/russiagate-delusion-dies-who-bill-priestap
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/08/the-enigma-man-e-w-bill-priestap/
rt.com/op-ed/418287-russiagate-nunes-memo-intelgate/
thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/28251-deep-state-fake-news-marriage-cia-nsa-fbi-operatives-join-media-in-droves
vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/washington-braces-fbi-bombshell-nunes-inspector-general
youtube.com/watch?v=FKJzhoieDDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/
whatdoesitmean.com/index2488.htm
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=112&v=HlXXZQgh72Y
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/25/ig-michael-horowitz-informs-grassley-goodlatte-and-nunes-of-fbi-text-recovery/
archive.is/uLH21
politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/12/donald-trump-jr-s-wife-hospitalized-after-opening-envelope-with-white-powder.html
archive.is/BhA4S
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/09/big-picture-question-how-do-we-know/
amp.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I now she talked about him but I don't think she said he flipped.

Even if true, doesn’t matter. Nothing ever happens to these people

Link to video?

tell us what you're referring to or i will IP trace you and fucking shoot your ass.

Yes because too many boomers sit back and do nothing. Fucking pathetic scum that i am sad to call my countrymen. Maybe soon the boomers will start to wake. My dad, for example, doesn't believe pizzagate even tho he hates the clintons and the dems. I really dont get it. He got all his info from one fox news segment and that was that. It makes me furious.

Source or video, OP is fag until then

Mueller and Rosenstein go GITMO now

2:30
youtube.com/watch?v=pfOYQJWTFEo

What's with this "he flipped" "no, this guy flipped" crap? Plenty of evidence, don't need flippers, nobody is getting off.

Or am I? Right now. Hard as diamonds.

Holy shit it's real

Bump for not being a blackpanther thread

Evidence that Awans are flipped?

Good thread regarding his jew wife and how incredibly shady dealings she's mixed up in.

>I now she talked about him but I don't think she said he flipped.
...oh sorry, she didn't say "flipped", she said he was "cooperating" - as in, he flipped.

Jiggly bump

That's kind of gay to threaten to shoot xir in the ass, are you projecting? Do you long to have something dark and hard thrust into your ass?

Uhhh god gib milkies

I know, right? Sweet lord.

Reminder that posting Bill Priestap on Sup Forums resulted in an auto-ban until people called out the mods and they reversed it for damage control. Because Sup Forums is run by the FBI since joot allowed them to run all the boards when they were trying to catch pedos.

mummy

Info about Awans? That link didn't have any.

HUGE IF TRUE

THIS IS THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR BLUPMF'S PRESIDENCY

>CBS

>Do you long to have something dark and hard thrust into your ass?
of course he does, it is the way of his people

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

>160206863
Source or gtfo

BILL PRIESTAP IS A EVIL EVIL CUNT AND THE FBI ARE EVIL EVIL CUNTS.

BILL PRIESTAP IS A EVIL EVIL CUNT AND THE FBI ARE EVIL EVIL CUNTS. And the CIA are evil evil cunts. Some one should mail J Edgar Hover building and Langley "white powder"

bump

Sabina Menschel is the daughter of Richard Menschel and niece of Robert Menschel—both of whom are billionaire owner/directors of the powerful global investment bank Goldman Sachs—and that during the 1950’s, saw both of these Menschel Brothers create the “Wednesday 10” group whose exclusively Jewish members soon occupied the highest reaches of American news, banking, entertainment and political life.

news.syr.edu/2015/10/alumni-robert-and-richard-menschel-awarded-carnegie-medal-of-philanthropy-62555/

In the aftermath of the 11 September 2001 (9/11) attacks upon the United States, though, this report notes, both the Menschel Brothers and their “Wednesday 10” separating themselves from the American government political-intelligence structure—and that included Sabina Menschel resigning from her position as Special Advisor in the Directorate of Intelligence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s headquarters in Washington D.C.—her then going to the highly secretive private intelligence firm Kroll International—and her finally ending up as one of the world’s most accomplished private spies at Nardello & Co.

nardelloandco.com/executive-leadership-senior-staff/sabina-menschel/

Trump is exposing 9/11

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-11/russiagate-delusion-dies-who-bill-priestap

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/08/the-enigma-man-e-w-bill-priestap/

rt.com/op-ed/418287-russiagate-nunes-memo-intelgate/

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/28251-deep-state-fake-news-marriage-cia-nsa-fbi-operatives-join-media-in-droves

vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/washington-braces-fbi-bombshell-nunes-inspector-general

i appreciate the info
can you explain how trump is exposing 9/11 to a brainlet like me in brainlet terms?

He's been talking for a while it seems

youtube.com/watch?v=FKJzhoieDDQ

Read through this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

Fuck off, Podesta.

>in b4 they just give everyone immunity

Bumping for actually new info

The goyim know

well theyve been out of the media too... just like priestap.. so i assume theyve flipped too

lmao

Not a safe assumption. Thats also what it would look like if it was successfully swept under rug.

this
>inb4 hillary gets immunity to testify against herself

Boomercons have been battered into submission for the most part, imagine actually giving a fuck about these morons calling you a racist or sexist. Its embarrassing

bump

From the For What It's Worth Dept.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/

whatdoesitmean.com/index2488.htm

Read this, replace israeli special forces with US special forces.

Replace forces loyal to President Trump with forces DISLOYAL to President Trump.

Whatdoesitmean isn't just disinfo. It's israeli made articles and if you have eyes that can read it properly offers a ton of insight into what's going on. israel is about to be BTFO.

She knows.

Honey you have been brainwashed by Alex Jones. If there was a Pedophile ring it would be on the news.

bump

this

Zero confirmation that Priestap has flipped. Zero mention of the Awans at all. Shit thread. Again.

bump
>shit thread
>in comparison to 30 blacked posts and 25 eceleb posts
at least this thread is speculation about actual politics. not fucking e celeb debates and race threads

JUDGE JEANINE our /girl/

Can I get a quick rundown, basic gestalt and a side of cheeseburgers?

seek therapy

Sauce nigger? Or you trippin?

you'll have to forgive that I dont tweet this immediately MR MUELLER.
>EVERYONE FLIPPED HILLARY FLIPPED BILL FLIPPED EVEN GEORGE SOROS FLIPPED WEEEEEEEEE YIPPEEEEE

happening

Boomers are the WORST. They’re like domesticated dogs that if there’s a burglar in your house, they show you where the safe is. You can beat them to death and they’re to comfy & assimilated to GAF.

Lmao it’s barely even been a year, nigger. First three rules of chess are: develop, develop, develop.

You must be too much of a brainlet to comprehend trump’s grace and foresight

chess is the endgame

I’m 99.9% sure this comment was from Assange on my thread last week. The flag plus the “keep fighting” Assange always says that.
Pic related

This gives a pretty good rundown of why priestap is most likely cooperating. They all are flipping at this point and it all ends up back to Obama and interestingly enough started with Seth fucking Rich. Checkmate theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/

Sauce?

When you say
>....Seth fucking Rich
What does that mean exactly? They saw the machine actually kill someone so they realized they better cooperate or get suicided themselves?

he c omitted suicide 6 bullets to his head

kikes on suicide watch

Check. I know that part, I mean what did his murder set into action? Fear, anger, loyalty, among Camp Clinton is what I mean

holy shit comey BTFO

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=112&v=HlXXZQgh72Y

I feel like you guys are always chasing shit that happens in every government since forever. It’s like your watching a TV show that everyone knows the ending to except you.

>Always remember the batting order: Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes was first up; closely coordinating with Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (2nd up); closely coordinating with House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (3rd up); all of them coordinating with the DOJ Office of Inspector General Michael Horowitz (clean up). This is a long developed plan.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/25/ig-michael-horowitz-informs-grassley-goodlatte-and-nunes-of-fbi-text-recovery/

>Federal abuses on Obama's watch represent a growing blight on his legacy
archive.is/uLH21

The question remains.... will Horowitz name Seth Rich?

No he will not IMO

>oy vey salvage the FBI DUMP COMEY

>Biased FBI and DOJ Officials Broke The Law And Tried To Decide The Election – an Annotated Timeline
politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/

>white powder
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/12/donald-trump-jr-s-wife-hospitalized-after-opening-envelope-with-white-powder.html

>Former Senior FBI Official Is Leading BuzzFeed’s Effort to Verify Trump Dossier
archive.is/BhA4S
>“They can hire Nancy Drew, Encyclopedia Brown, or Sherlock Holmes – you can’t find what doesn’t exist,” Fray-Witzer wrote to FP. “
Encyclopedia Brown Kek

The whole blame it on Russia for the email hacks when it was clearly a leak and clearly Seth fucking Rich. He will not die in vain.

I fucking hope not desu.

I want to see him remembered as the hero and patriot he really was. He gave up his life long love of his party for the truth and most importantly, he did it for every single one of us.

How do we discover Page/Strzok changing the wording of the Clinton exoneration “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless”?
How do we discover Bruce Ohr being in contact with Fusion GPS; or working with Peter Strzok; or meeting with Christopher Steele?
How did we find out in December about Nellie Ohr, Bruce’s wife, working with Fusion GPS?
How do we find out about text messages for the “insurance policy”; or intentionally incomplete “FD-302’s”?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/09/big-picture-question-how-do-we-know/

MegaAnon was right!! She said a bunch about this. amp.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/

Agreed. I got into a verbal dispute with a guy at my gym, who told me Assange, Rich, Manning etc we’re traitors and assholes. I asked him if he felt that way when GW Bush’s military secrets were involved, he said “No why”. I said so you’re admitting you feel this way because of Partisan politics instead of truth... He walked away. Sick of liberals and their one sided political bs

>'If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!

Is she right, will Trump hang them pol?

The wife coming back after she had already escaped the country.

She said this last week. Pic related

Thanks! Where can I find her now, Just in here? Is anyone keeping her posts?

the only reason they keep getting away with it is because of people like that give up.... we got Trump elected and made a lot of progress exposing the swamp creatures because we STOPPED listening to people like you.

I’m the only link to her. I know her real identity. She’s good. She’s randomly here. I can always tell when she’s here. She said this too last week. Pic related

Nah, its all about who flips now. Get comfy, as it all comes tumbling down.

Ahahahahaha.

Praise kek

This is why I tripfag. So she can find me, & you guys know I’m not a LARP when I say I know her identity.

Wow! Thanks so much. I've been worried about her because both spots where I used to find her stuff haven't posted anything lately. Guess I'll lurk more here to see if you post her stuff too. As long as she's ok that's the main thing. Is that name of yours one I can find again in another thread? I don't know how the tripcode stuff works.

Didn't see this. Guess you answered my question.

No. Just me. I never change the D3P7ha7/CA. I do however change my name. It just went from PS4 SUX to Blah. If you ever want to find her look for my trip. I can get messages to her etc.