Aoko fags blown the fuck out.

>Witch on the Holy Night will never be translated
Suck it faggots, Your game is dead alongside with her character

>Touko is more popular than Miss Blue
Good to hear that, She needs more love.

she hot like a hot pocket nigga

Dirty Red.

>Witch on the Holy Night will never be translated
But that also means we miss out on Touko content. Mahoyo Touko is cute as fuck, too.

Red long-haired Touko > Blue short-haired Touko

This is absolute truth and not up for debate.

as a toukofriend this is a really bad thread for a lot of reasons but reducing mahoutsukai to laser sister is definitely the worst.

>7 novels/movies vs 10 gorillion VNs/games/manga/lightnovels/anime/spinoffs/card games/video games/karaoke
>KnK still wins at everything

is there a franchise as pathetic as fate?

Best girl

But Witch on the Holy Night is Touko's game too.

>The Aozaki sisters are canonical titty monsters
>Literally every girl this artist has drawn for Nasu is also a titty monster

Really makes you think

Exactly, Mahoyo isn't just about Aoko being tsundere and firing beams.

In terms of cuteness and magical abilities, Alice is top tier. And while Touko's dialogue in Mahoyo isn't as philosophical as in KnK, seeing her fight at the height of her powers is pretty cool too.

this is a Powerful Touko.

Best girl

>KnK still wins at everything
Not at profitability!

That poll was with a pathetic sample size and is biased to KnK. The difference between 17th and 20th was 10 votes, which is hardly representative.
Had it been a true poll like that done in 2012, both Aozaki's would be nowhere, drowned under a myriad of FGO shitters.

Well, I should say that the doujin circles subscribed to the magazine who did the poll are filled with fujos.

This. shit has to be biased due to the gap between the release date of KnK and mahotsukai. I'm sure there are at least 10 times more people who watched KnK than mahotsukai.
Touko is a decent character, but not that approachable anyways.

>but not that approachable anyways.

This is exactly why she's good. You don't get it.

old hag

Some people like it, some don't. To each his own.

Who cares? They're both god-tier waifu's. Post more best sisters

My pleasure.

So Aoko was a confirmed shotacon, is that right?

Only according to Carnival Phantasm. In reality she is simply beyond that.

I think it was implied Shiki had a crush on her when they first met. Outside of Carnival Phantasm, there isn't much to suggest she's shotacon.

>tfw no remake
I want the music at least.

I wouldn't blame Shiki honestly.
The game was too polished, kinda like it wasn't the same TM everyone was used to.

Some user said this once

>So I learned something. Apparently the "dirty red" translation that everyone uses for Touko's taboo name is apparently a mistranslation that came with the first fan translation of Kara no Kyoukai. The original was 傷んだ赤(スカー・レッド)- "scar red", most likely a pun for "scarlet". Note: Aniplex subs translated it as "the disgraced Scarlet". I should have picked up on that inconsistency at that point.

Best damn sweater puppies i know.

Forever best red head

Man every time I see a Mahoyo or Aoko thread there's always a Toukofag or two in there saying how Aoko a shit and inferior sister and so forth. And every time there's a Touko thread, which isn't often, it's the same deal. Why Toukofags have to start that shit all the time

Sure Aokofags say Dirty Red too but mostly as a response to the former.

>your game is dead alongside with her character
>gets a name drop in TM's cash cow when Touko is in same trashbin as the Tsukihime remake
I like both, but you're objectively wrong.

>Mahoyo is Aoko's game
Lies

>implying Aoko is relevant in Tsuki
user please

Aoko was the one whose lewd body awoke the juvenile Shiki's Gland, which is still angry to this day because it didn't mark Sensei.

Disgusting dirty red

Fuck Touko. I'll never forgive her for fucking up Soujuurou.

Is she the only character immune to the Tohno Gland?

>have thing for redheads
>play tsukihime
>see Aoko and her design which is perfect to me
>pissed off that she never shows up again
>read that she's in other works and timelines
>check them out
>she doesn't have red hair anymore
Fuck you Nasu. I hate how everyone in his "serious" works now has boring realistic hair colors.

She was brunette when she was younger because her power level hadn't become MAXIMUM yet. The unlocked red hair is like permanent saiyan mode or something.

Seems to be that way, Carnival Phantasm notwithstanding. There's also Ryougi, obviously.

Mahoyo explains how she got red hair in the first place, user. She also shows up as a playable character in Melty Blood Actress Again

Don't reply to the retard.

Those pants look fucking awful and so do the rips on them. Who thought that shit was acceptable.

Since Mahoyo takes place in the 80's, then those pants would presumably be from the 90's, where it was more acceptable.

Fuck you

I meant the art/detail not the actual design you dorks.

Huh, okay
Fuck you

You too, Donte.

kek

If you want to get all technical then yeah the skin peeking through the rips in the denim and the strings connecting them aren't very well done. It looks like someone used a brown paint bucket to fill in some gaps.

Koyama has problems but he's still better than Takeuchi. The guy really needs to retire already.

I like Takeuchi more

The colouring for both has pretty much been all Koyama though. I think 2008 Takeuchi was more pleasing than current Koyama even though it isn't as good from an objective standpoint. It is a moot point for TM though, since Morii Shizuki is their best artist without doubt.

Why can she revive herself? I just watched Kara no Kyoukai 5th movie

She didn't that was just another Touko.

She has a stockpile of puppets that she can go in to when her current body is destroyed. She isn't the real Touko anymore, well, in body, not spirit. You cannot tell the difference though.

Doesnt her soul seek out those puppets or was that a error in translation? I wonder if she could reach the root if she wanted

Alice needs more love.

Touko certainly is one of the best candidates of reaching the Root. And to my understanding it is her soul seeking the puppets out. This obviously means MEoDP would instagib her.

Oh look it's Scathach.

So why does it say she fucked up the universe in 10 years?

Shizuki is bland, to be honest.
Of all of them, I'd rather Koyama handle VN CGs from now on, Mahoyo is lacking in some respects but the CGs aren't one of them.

She's like a mini-roa with a stock of marked targets

Kinda. Except that Touko understood that making the bodies greater than her original one was meaningless. Look at every other character who tried to extend their natural lifespan through spare bodies or other attempts at immortality and it doesn't take much to realise she made the right choice.

ROA would've been fine if not for Shiki showing up with the "so rare only one person in the setting can have it" ability.

No, he wouldn't. That's kind of the point. Roa's mind was degrading with every new incarnation, to the point that by the time of Tsukihime he couldn't even gain dominance over SHIKI and in Ciel's route he was little more that a mess of memories and impulses, with his only real surviving emotion being his love for Arc (which he didn't even understand himself, only Shiki did whilst possessed by him).
Although I'm sure all that's been retconned since and he could've kept going indefinitely for some stupid reason.

>he couldn't even gain dominance over SHIKI
in the Far Side routes, I mean.

Toko servant when

Koyama's faces from some angles are still off.

If Shiki can't kill Servants how was he able to kill TATARI who is servant level? Checkmate, Fatebabs.

Shiki can canonically dodge lightning and get mostly out of the way of Akiha's vision based Plunder. He's clearly servant level. Turns out Incest>Greek God Blessing

Next youre gonna say shirou can jump out of an eight story window, run 50km/h and do anal with the most popular girl at school.

You mean having BDs cost 1000$ and still selling well?

If Touko doesnt have money to pay her employees how can she afford import American cars?

She can't afford to pay her employees because she has American cars.

Her issue isn't making money, it's not spending it on retarded shit like a ouji board.

Im sure her employees would be indebted to her thanks to state of the art medical services she provides

In melty blood it's confirmed they're fucking. Albeit Shiki's not a shota anymore.

He did fuck his Nurse when he was 13 though

Never.

user pls, expecting nobody to have read Melty Blood lore is a mistake.

>not playing melty
pleb

Why are Magi in the Nasuverse almost god like or totally shit with very few in the middle?

because the average magi aren't interesting since they're all a bunch of boring nerds researching the Root, motherfucker.

Because of the divide between AoG and modern magi. Modern magi are almost invariably much weaker and shittier, with the exceptions consisting of magicians like Aoko (who's still kind of shit outside of using True Magic), abnormally powerful ones like Ciel or Lorelei, or just weird fucking anomalies like Shirou (who's also shit outside of his specific niche).

>Suck it faggots, Your game is dead alongside with her character
That's fucking dumb because Touko is one of the main character of the VN and the main antagonist.

>I think it was implied Shiki had a crush on her when they first met.
Wrong. Shiki was never in love with Aoko, she appeared in his life when he was all alone and wanted to die after his power awakened. She gave a meaning to his life. Shiki see her as a hero and nothing more. Read Eclipse again.

>In melty blood it's confirmed they're fucking.
I would love to see a screencap of this even if i know it's fake.

After Arc berserker

She fulfills her niche better, I think. She's the grouchy chain smoking piece of trash who perfectly encapsulates a single woman who's passed over the wall in a cast of cute girly girls.

Aoko sits somewhere between those two areas.

>Suck it faggots, Your game is dead alongside with her character
FUCK UUUUUUUUU
i like both though