Wh*Te Dogs Must Be Bred Out Of Existence

>Purebred dogs are sick, miserable and ugly

Now that whites are trained to only enjoy black dick and are a genetic dead end, the next step is to ensure that no purebred animals remain in the world.

It's okay to be white. Crossbreeding is lab genocide.

Reasons for purebreed genocide in article: there is no universal healthcare for pets so it can cost owners up to 2-10k in medical bills to take care of horrifying issues such as bad joints and allergies through the lifetime of the pet.

but purebreed dont sufer from bad joint and allergies. only mixed breeds that arent old enough suffer from these. For example, greyhound is a old breed that wont suffer from bad joint even if it have a size past the limit for joint problems.

The solution is the contrary, to let the breeds to be pure and with time it will iron out the problems.

more mixing means dogs will be more unestable and can suffer for even worse sickness and genetic problems.

>Now that whites are trained to only enjoy black dick

If this were true, then I'd be getting hit on by white women all the time. Stop making excuses.

It doesn't necessarily mean yours, niganon.

The problem is inbreeding and breeders selecting dumb appearances like those slopped hips german shepherds.

Also stuff like pugs should be purged.

>the nigger otaku
you poor poor soul

Alot of dogs are inbred and unhealthy. Dog breeds aren't the same as human races, they didn't evolve naturally like us.

my dogs are show class thoroughbreds, one lived to be 15, and the other is currently 8. Neither had any issues apart from the usual wear & tear as I don't go to dog shows; I live in the country so they roam free

>160209648
I raise chickens I can agree that some of the more pure lines, especially show quality that would be considered a Standard are fucked up. Dogs are the same. The problem with pure bred animals is shit breeders who are not introducing new genes in to the group. They are literally breeding Mothers Brothers Sisters and Fathers. Idk what you expect to happen when you inbreed a line into retardation. You don't have to breed them with a different breed, but you shouldn't breed them to direct descendants

The issue comes from people that breed for appearance.

Purebred doesn't automatically mean deformity.
Purebreds just have more deformities in their genetic code. So they have a higher likelihood of issues like hip dysplasia.
Your dogs were obtained from a good breeder who cares about their pups. The issue is that cold hearted breeders mass produce pups without a concern for defects. The deformed pups have a lower quality of life and ultimately weaken the breed.
ur ghey

not exactly true, a lot of the more muscular and stout purebreds have bad issues with hip dysplasia as they age.

Why are people so fucking stupid about dogs
Pointing to pugs as representative of all purebreds is goddamn ridiculous
Pit bull and mongrel enthusiasts should be gassed

I hate the sloping german shepherd desu

>Wh*Te Dogs Must Be Bred Out Of Existence

Are you referring to white people as dogs?

in the case of dogs, this is actually true. People created some breeds for the looks and as a consequence they have awful health. A perfect example is the pug, because they have the squished face they literally struggle to breathe their entire lives. those "cute" snorting sounds they make? That's actually them choking down air like a fish out of water. Many dog breeds are genetic abnormalities and would not survive natural selection in the wild

IF u kn0w ab0ut d0gs then u kn0w purebred basically = race mixed

It’s supposed to look like this.

As a former responsible dog breeder, there are legitimate health concerns with purebred dogs. 1.) Being a propensity towards inbreeding, which just like in humans, has a propensity to exaggerate and increase instances of genetic flaws, diseases, etc. The inbreeding oftentimes is intentional due to lack of other dogs to breed with, or because the breeder wants to keep a prized line going. Either way it's irresponsible over the long haul. 2.) The other being the bulldog effect, where specific physical characteristics are so heavily breed for that the dog can no longer function without human intervention.

I've been around purebred labs and great Danes my whole life. They all typically die around 8-12 years of age due to some congenital heart defect.

Meanwhile, since becoming an adult and leaving that family business, my wife and I have always adopted mutts and they live long healthy lives. We had a 17 year old husky/Shepard mix, and now a 13 year old Tibetan terrier/shihtzu mix and a 7 year old labradoodle. All perfect bills of health.

Mutts really are the most healthy dogs, all Pol memeing aside.

The major problem purebreds today stems from spaying or neutering in puppyhood, the disproportionate number of owners to breeders, and the one-way transfer from breeders to owners.

You have to select your breeding stock from the largest pool possible to get good results. You can't just decide that 90% of puppies won't be used for breeding, before you even see how they turn out as adults. You have to choose exceptional dogs.

You can't be sentimental about drowning unwanted pups. People understood that in the past. Domestic animals exist for our use. They are not people, not entitled to life, it's not wrong to kill them. Pups are going to happen if you keep dogs fertile, which you need to do if you want to defer selection until you have enough information to decide which ones should bred.

OP just go and fuck yourself to death with a horsecock.

show line dogs are "please kill me tier" in terms of the fucked up medical issues they get
working line breeds are much healthier

Don’t worry bro, you ate almost there [56%]

>Pol
go back to fucking reddit

>DVORSKY

is...is that what I think it is..... ????