Claims to be not an "organization"

>claims to be not an "organization"
>act like one
>somehow organize rallies and protest without "leader"

We all know who is on top. But how does they work on the smaller level.
We can I read about Antifas next steps? Where does your average Antifafgt get the information who to blame and
who to protest?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.indymedia.org/
rosecityantifa.org
youtu.be/Auv9Gnn7fyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Facebook seems the be the most common place AntiFa group. Additional outlets for news are Reddit, Tumblr, and any liberal news organization.

r/Anarchism is also big on pointing the finger at people.

claims to be not an organization?
they have a fucking logo and they receive funding

I wish we could undermine them and let them protest the most random stuff so no one take them seriously (with no one I mead the media)

They organize on facebook groups

THey will create events, but then DELETE them on the day of the event to hide their tracks

These groups are excruciatingly paranoid and schizophrenic when it comes to new people. They suspect everyone of being an alt-right infiltrator, especially if they're Black Bloc types. If your call to target is even slightly off center then they'll make you and that'll be it.

its going down
Refuse fascism
Are two dumping grounds
Especially it's going down
That's a straight antifa run website
Refuse fascism is a satellite site for Revolutionary Communists

You can when you now when/where and have black clothing walk in a black block and protest with them. I mean you could claim that someone is an infiltrator that put up the event to keep some at home ect.
But someone inside the gov. must be part of it, since they do everything what is illegal during prostest and no one get's even a fine.

Here, they are ran by Revcom. They are essentially the militant branch of Revcom. Kek.

>Revcom
This.
Revcom also covertly runs BLM.

Correction. Revcom has co-opted BLM. There is a rift there though. It needs to be exploited.

A man. ANTIFA might be new in the US but it is old AF in europe.
They came up with the nazis.

I know. Here, they are ran by Revcom, out of a bookstore in NY.

They recruit homeless from drop-in shelters (places where homeless can get a meal and take a shower). They entice new members who are street homeless with safe places to sleep/safe groups of people, then they ask them if they'd like to ride a bus out somewhere and hold a sign, how they'll get free meals and a hotel. That sort of thing. Then it goes downhill from there with the communist brainwashing, which is easy, as most who are homeless are mentally ill, poor, and not happy about it. So if you're looking for your local Antifa, try your local homeless shelters. A lot of homeless have burner phones. Or they can access the Internet for free at local libraries. I believe Antifa organizes primarily on FB. right now.

>We can I read about Antifas next steps?
right here
de.indymedia.org/

antifa is fake, and all the videos were fake. richard spencer threads reappearing now also. hes fake too.

>Where does your average Antifafgt get the information who to blame and
>who to protest?

They all get their marching orders from professors at universities with useless social "science" degrees.

The Jews have turned our educational system into a force working for our destruction. If you have kids, home school them.

some cville dindu good boys

Claims to not be an org.
Holds a .org domain
rosecityantifa.org

Tactics used by in antifa when attack people.

Don't chase the rabbit into the ambush zone.

What a repulsive, hunchbacked Jewess!

You have to watch the old commies,
They hide in the background and pull the strings.The money many come from many sources.

Will tiny ever be able to stop fist fucking communists? Will they ever be able to take him down?

youtu.be/Auv9Gnn7fyo

This is not really true, they are dumb as fuck and desperate for friends

It takes only a small amount of intelligence to trick them, we already have lots of people in their ranks including FBI

The old commies get in the way then file lawsuits

They Always someone not masked up to interrupt the beat downs

Hypothetically...
Find the buses. Destroy them. Disable them.
Cut their troops line of transportation.

It's not an organisation, it looks like organized.
But it's Always leaderless.
Ever read their handbook lads?
Based on what you read, you can describe antifa as a (((TERRORIST MOVEMENT)))

yea she really has all the bases covered

It always look like "leaderless", but it clearly has something like this.
It's backed up, tolerated ect.

spot the old commie

wherever antifa proliferates, there are influencers working behind the scenes to incubate the culture it needs to survive. drugs, squalor and delusion. Like fire you need all 3. Eventually you find the people doing this and it's a german guy pretending to be a bum but actually insanely intelligent, speaks 4 european languages brilliantly, from a rich family (government not business - technocrats), totally switched on 100% of the time. Speaks softly, impossible to dislike, wicked smart. Programs people like a lowly pleb programs a computer

These people can't be stopped without serious rope

Rather, lock them in and gas them.

pls explain further

kikebook and tumblr is mainly what the antifa fags use.

it's hard to explain but it makes perfect sense when you see it with your own eyes

I try not to get involved in that whole world, but i have school friends who ended up in these people's orbit

Basically

>big ass house in an exclusive area of a major european city (not UK)
>massive drug den full of mainly rich kids having a sweet
>fucking sugar pots full of 99% pure mdma just lying around (i have some obviously)
>german guy's house
>he owns the house
>it's not even his main house, not even a holiday home
>it is always like this
>graffiti
>graffiti
>fucking graffiti
>these people really fucking love graffiti
>and drugs
>and sleeping together in a pile

These people aren't even the antifa, they are the sub-influencers who don't quite know what they're doing, they are influenced by german guy who in their minds is a wizard who is practically worshipped. They derive all of their certainty in life form him such as it is. The rich kids in turn filter down to the younger poorer kids in the city, who all end up worshipping this party culture which in reality will fry your brain to a crisp in a matter of days. The COMPLETELY brain dead idiots with no education are the ones thorwing feces in the street.

Antifa is attempting to create independent cell structures so they cannot be brought in on RICO charges.
Technically speaking the US Gov could charge all of BAMN in a RICO but not all of antifa.
Just like it can't charge all of the AltRight as RICO but could maybe do it to TradWorker.

Independent cells that openly say antifa is just an idea that all run under different names, hide their identities online and in person..etc
It's obviously just a well thought out way to create an anonymous army of easily influenced teacher's pets that want to serve the interest of ZOG financial elites

MOST importantly

>german guy and like half a dozen others across the whole city are connected to open society foundations
>they get wealth and more importantly INFLUENCE within their own circles, their place in society if you will. But they're signed up for life, they can't simply just quit
>LITERALLY everyone else is a useful idiot
>the people we think of as 'globalists' (technocrats) are wicked smart but not the ruling class, they exist within their own control systems

Sociopaths?

Facebook is a tool created to recruit antifa and ISIS. But you can use their own technology against them.
>Turn off router long enough to be given a new static IP.
>Install new, different browser.
>Create new Facebook account, never post anything that could reveal your identity. Never log into that account from your phone.
>Start following ultra leftists
>Facebook mysteriously starts suggesting people to you
>If you follow those people, they will start posting events and tell you how to go there for free.
Also, University staff go out of their way to find and groom them.

Wouldn't it be terrible for a place like this to have a gas leak or electrical fire? It's not far fetched when it's in such run down condition. Gosh with so many doped up people it might even go unnoticed until it's too late

Stir up sectarian divides within their 200+ conflicting ideologies. They will turn on each other in an instant. This is how they got BTFO so hard in the Spanish Civil War.

technocrats

they are not satanic child sacrificing vampires afaik, just cold and calculating. Everything they do is very precise and deliberate. Arrogant maybe but they can afford to be because they really are so smart. I've done well for myself but at the end of a long day i like to switch off and not give a fuck. These people never ever stop giving a fuck about anything

it's not rundown at all. We're talking a 1.5 million euro historic villa with modern state of the art plumbing and electrics

>We all know who is on top.
I'm sure you're implying George Soros, but more focus should be put on his children. That old fart can't live for very long and I'm sure he's used plenty of his money to groom his kids to mimic his ideologies to a T.

Time will kill George soon enough, but nobody seems to even be keeping an eye on his children.

Drug-busts seem like the best solution to put out the fire.

$1.5M villa huh! You still never know. Could be shoddy workmanship. Could just be an irresponsible dragged out kid who leaves a gas stove on next to a toaster. Maybe one of them spills a jerry can of gasoline in the basement and lights a cig without thinking. Maybe some depressants or cyanide pills get mixed into the mdma - drugs can be unreliable.

Anything can happen user. Stranger things have happened before.