ITT series ruined by power of friendship bullshit

>every shounen anime
>ever

It's shonen. If you don't like the power of friendship them in these stories, don't read/watch them.

Gash Bell is the only series not ruined by it.

No, Naruto was ruined by edge and bad writing in general.

pic unrelated

It was ruined by powerleveling and magik eye jitsus.

Not really but Naruto thinking about Sasuke does get annoying.

I don't get the premise of this thread. What is this "power of friendship" thing? How does that relate to Naruto or shonen anime, generally? Does it involve overdoing certain emotions?

It got ruined by aliens, reincarnation, and having the arc villain get easily killed by bullshit and having them be replaced by a much less interesting and cool villain who is an alien.

MC gets an asspull and then dedicates it to some dumb reasoning like "muh extensive training" or said power of friendship when in reality he should've been dead

this

I picked naruto back up after a while and was beginning to like it again

then kishi being the hack he is decided to introduced ayyys for some reason. dropped it right there.

The final moments of the War arc fucks up the series so hard.

Jojo

Naruto never did the "muh friends" power up though. He used friendship Talk no Jutsu after the villain lost

Yep.

Yep.

ITT: OP is a fucking retard that has literally NEVER read naruto.

There is no power of friendship in Naruto, it's either a training arc, Naruto discovering new powers or rage power-ups.

Honestly it was ruined more by powerlevels going off the charts near the ned

Sakura falls in love with Sasuke.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the edgelord's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well. But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only unsheathes his katana (folded x 100000000).

After some investigation, she finds out that the boya she called is not the same edgelord he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. he is the boy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their DARKNESS, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons (like katanas) they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NARUTO of DARKNESS.

No other series even remotely compares...

you can't ruin a series that started in ruins
Memes aside, I agree. Early FT was pretty okay, then at some point every fights become MUH NAKAMA powerup

I dropped it after the bullshit that was Edolas.

I fucking wish I did. I was rooting for Mystogan and hoping for more of his screentime and yet the readers got YET ANOTHER shitty Sieghart knockoff. Actually it's even worse, Mystogan was a better knockoff than Jellal and yet Jellal was the one Hiro kept. Well fuck you too Hiro

Jellal, Lisanna, and the asspulls are the three worst things about Fairy Tail.

>not liking power of friendship