Hey Canada are you having your own version Trayvon Martin?

Hey Canada are you having your own version Trayvon Martin?
youtube.com/watch?v=lVJamakY0zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDe-ntwzjGw
gofundme
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatoon/what-happened-stanley-farm-boushie-shot-witnesses-colten-gerald-1.4520214
mbcradio.com/2010/08/public
newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-
thestarphoenix.com/news/local-ne
country105.com/news/3998462/ger
newsoptimist.ca/news/local-n
pressreader.com/canada/sask
cbc.ca/news/indigenous/remem
ca.pressfrom.com/news/canada/-17
youtube.com/watch?v=4A_qY6WpZR4
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7zt_OUkWM
reddit.com/r/canada/comments/7wt9ey/after_stanley_verdict_lawyers_say_political/du37b4q/
youtube.com/watch?v=0XUr-HapbmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saskatchewan stands on the brink of a race war.

he wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin the whyte raciss MURDERER

Do all the different groups of Canadians dislike the natives?
youtube.com/watch?v=hDe-ntwzjGw

>Fucker and his friends got shitfaced, and went joyriding
>for 3 goddamned days
>police do nothing
>Tried to steal a truck
>failed
>move over to next farm to try again
>tried to steal Gerald's ATV
>crash into his wife's car
>get's shot
>???????
>RACISM

The argument that needs to be made surrounding this verdict is the following:

The feminist movement has long made the point that women are small and vulnerable, and therefore have reasonably heightened fear when encountering strange men alone at night in public. We're supposed to sympathize with this "daily struggle" because of the possibility of men raping - not all men are rapists, but 95% of rapists are men, etc, etc.

In the case of rural farmers, they're basically in the same boat. When strangers come in, down a long laneway, it's just the homestead vs whoever it might be. Police have a really long response time out there, 20+ min often - it's not an urban environment surrounded by passersby and monitored response times. Farmers are vulnerable.

So the farmer is rightfully already on edge and when a rowdy drunk group runs over your wife and tries to steal a vehicle while carrying a rifle, they don't seem to be "just looking for help with a flat."

Yes. Natives are the dindus of Canada.

they broke the fucking stock off the gun trying to break into a vehicle on another farm

they had the intent to steal and maybe even kill, why else would they have a loaded rifle?

He should have shot all of them

his gofundme hit $90,000

gofundme com/gerald-stanley-support-fund

Saskfag here, It's too cold to riot right now (-35C) but when it warms up enough, expect to see serious "protests" in Saskatoon and Regina. There is a significant native population here and they're are all in the belief that this was the first casualty of another Indian genocide.

Pray4Boushie

this is the full story. It's sad but they where up to no good. So indirectly caused his own death. both parties are at fault here. they where stealing and had a loaded gun. And Stanley took it to far.

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatoon/what-happened-stanley-farm-boushie-shot-witnesses-colten-gerald-1.4520214

>Jackson told a different story. She said she heard Gerald tell his son to "go get a gun." She said Gerald retrieved a gun from the shop and she saw him shoot Boushie twice in the head. (An autopsy only found one bullet entry hole.)
guess how I know who is lying

he got shot at the back of the head, not the front. He was murdered by a weak-wristed anglo fag.

>And Stanley took it to far.

No he didnt you stupid Lieberal cocksucker.
It was an accident.
Jury confirmed.

Now fuck off back to the reserve, faggot.

Except Trayvon Martin was a nigger who attacked a guy for following him down the street and Colton Boushie drove drunk onto a guys private property, tried to steal a quad, assaulted his son and was in the act of nearly running over his wife.

They are currently doxxing and threatening people who have donated to a GoFundMe for Gerald Stanley, the man whose farm got invaded. Because of these injuns he had to sell his farm for legal fees, and move his family out of the area.

no no I'm just someone didn't need to die. he didn't mean to do it. Gerald said he felt remorse for it. but on the other hand I probably would have don't it. especially thinking my wife was ran over.

he looks like chad warden lol

>Colton Boushie drove drunk onto a guys private property, tried to steal a quad, assaulted his son and was in the act of nearly running over his wife.
I don't know about all that. I was listening to CBC and they said it was a white farmer that shot a first nations man. Apparently Prime Minister Trudeau is unhappy with outcome and says justice will be served (bless him)

anyone notice he looks like al bundy

Even natives are glad this guy made Canada a little better.

Justin didn't think he won because he got killed?

>CBC

>Full Story

Pick one and only one, please.

Good. Here's to hoping more of you non-white filth are executed by alpha farmers so North America can become the great white diaspora

>A car full of natives roll up to a house with the intention of breaking in and robbing it

>Homeowner grabs his rifle and goes out to confront them

>Gun accidentally goes off, hitting and killing one native

>Jew run MSM media: ZOMG it was a hate crime! This guys a racist!

So yeah, pretty much a Trayboon thing, completely fabricated and stirred up by the media in order to create division and play identity politics.

Chief Runs with Skittles

he got it in the back of the head
on his knees, like a coward
caught stealing

Tecumseh weeps for what has become of his people. Once we were warriors.

Clean your room, and get off the drugs, your a disgrace to your people.

Pussy ass farmer aint no nothin bout street honor. Pussass bet watch da fuck out

Liberals are trying to make it seem like that despite the fact that this guy did way worse then what Trayvon Martin did. They even had a gun in their truck and could’ve killed the farmer and his family, this is only big because liberals are chimping out because he happened to be part of the tribe. They claim it’s injustice because there were no indigenous peoples on the jury when
1. They couldn’t get any because they didn’t show up or wouldn’t
2. Most would likely know about the case prior and have bias to find the farmer guilty for killing a fellow native
It’s worse when I see Canadian musicians that I know make a big commotion about this on social media when none of them are indigenous themselves and now want to paint all of us as this asshole. He played stupid games and won stupid prizes and his friends lied too to the courts so fuck them as well.
t. Non-status Canadian

Saskfag here too. Cold as fuck today boys. But weather is turning for the better this afternoon. Tshirt weather by mid afternoon.

>I don't know about all that.

Goofy faggot, try learning something for a change.

Holy fuck even the hellhole place is getting good for something

I'm going to hijack to post some facts of the case, because as near as I can tell, the media is obscuring the true details of this case:

The last 5 chiefs of Red Pheasant have been Larry Wuttunee, Stewart Baptiste, Charles Meechance, Sheldon Wuttunee, Clint Wuttunee.

Here are the people in the car:

Kiora Wuttunee-Campbell, daughter of Sheldon Wuttunee.

Eric Meechance, son or nephew of Charles Meechance

Colton Boushie, nephew of Stewart Baptiste

Cassidy Cross AKA Cassidy Cross-Whitestone, Aka Cassidy Wuttunee-Whitstone - Original reporting has him as Cassidy Wuttunee, and initial reporting had one of Clint's kids in the car. People assumed it was Kiora, but it's actually probably Cassidy

Belinda Jackson - seems to be no one.

Each chief mentioned, besides Larry, has been indicted a ton of times. Some of these charges may sound familiar; drunk driving leading to a suspended license, drunk driving on a suspended license, assault, poaching, fraud, and every single one of them has been indicted for corruption while in office, and booted from their position. Except Clint, Clint is currently being indicted for corruption. There are two chiefs mentioned who are literally in court right now heh. In fact, if you google each chief's name, you can see their kids frequently have warrants issued for assault, armed robbery, and rape.

All these chiefs are quoted as if they are not directly related to everyone in the car. All these chiefs are related, too. Red Pheasant has been spending a substantial percentage of their budget defending these corrupt chiefs since at least 2009. These scumbags rotate in and out of office.

Where have we seen corrupt chiefs kicking up a stink to distract from mismanagement on the band? cough Theresa Spence.

Jesus I need 4 posts to post it all.

So, I would like to offer an alternative narrative. These adults were literally the most privileged people on the reserve. Each of their closely related parents / uncles have been indicted on similar crimes while they are the damned chiefs. Red Pheasant has been embroiled for nearly a decade trying to get these scumbags out of office. Clint is currently being indicted for corruption. Apparently the band is being drained by all these court cases.

And then along comes a distraction in the form of Boushie. It's wonderful. It gets the band to circle the wagons, and gets Clinton's name out of the news. I mean blame white people, that's the ticket, right?

When all the facts are presented, instead of the 'damned white people' narrative to blame for this incidident, it appears Meechance, Wuttunee, Wuttunee, Boushie-Baptiste, are merely doing what their family does. Thieving drunk scumbags.

Meanwhile the people of Red Pheasant suffer, as the corrupt chiefs engage in a media dog and pony show to distract everyone.

Never let a good tragedy to to waste!

Oh and if you google each chief's name, it seems armed robbery and assault are a familial occupation. You can find a bunch of warrants and indictments for the members of this family on the internet. Given these details are not public record, but only show up when there are news articles, it's likely this is the tip of the iceberg.

One example:

The Mounties are still looking for two other suspects — 29- year-old Robin Dean Wuttunee and 22-year-old Samuel Larry Wuttunee. Robin

mbcradio.com/2010/08/public ... t-assaults

newsoptimist.ca/news/follow- ... -1.1556529

Eli Mike, 35: assault; uttering threats; breach of undertaking. Robin Dean Wuttunee, 34: possession of a weapon; pointing a firearm; assault with a weapon.; careless use of a firearm; mischief; possession of a firearm without ..

newsoptimist.ca/news/follow- ... -1.1563592

Holy fuck these guys just love committing armed robbery and assault, if you google their names. I'm sure these two are not related to Larry, Dean, Sheldon, or Clinton Wuttunee. For just these two, I can find a TON of stories spanning at least a 5 year period.

Edit: oh look they are rapists too, how nice!

Edit2: proofs

Clint in court for corruption: thestarphoenix.com/news/local-ne ... year-later

Charles Meechance, booted for corruption newsoptimist.ca/news/follow- ... -1.1571405 Oops, some more charges for former chief Meechance newsoptimist.ca/news/follow- ... -1.1553886

Perpetrators in the middle of a crime spree were going to call an unnamed former chief country105.com/news/3998462/ger ... katchewan/

Stewart Baptiste, corruption and some other crimes, feat. The Wuttunees! With guest appearances from the Tootosis!

newsoptimist.ca/news/local-n ... -1.1578181 pressreader.com/canada/sask ... 2158622677 newsoptimist.ca/news/local-n ... -1.1578181

Sheldon Wuttunee, I thought I had articles with him engaged in criminal acts, but I may have been wrong.

However, Doug Cuthands a frequent commentator, is a close family friend or related to the Wuttunees. The Wuttunees are heavily involved in the leadership of the FSIN.

cbc.ca/news/indigenous/remem ... -1.3300662

Wuttunee was a family friend — our families are related, although distantly. He and my dad were contemporaries who worked together to lay the foundation for the modern Federation of Saskatchewan Indians. In 1956 the leaders gathered in Fort Qu'Appelle and developed the constitution and bylaws for the federation.

No wonder he's been howling. Probably dandled Colton on his lap. Funny he hasn't mentioned his conflict of interest.

Edit: LMAO t: a history of beating up and car jacking good Samaritans may be slightly applicable, while going on a robbery spree ca.pressfrom.com/news/canada/-17 ... to-prison/

Meechance and Wuttinee started in North Battleford where... Red Pheasant is! Looks like a pattern of behaviour for this family to me! They are just assault, armed robbery, car jacking BFFs! Shots fired too!

You put a Meechance and Wuttunee together and the string of armed robberies just happen, such is the power of white devils!

Oh the judge admitted prior criminal history as admissible. There were 4 minors in that car, unnamed. The ages, names, and MO would be an exact match for... Cassidy Wuttunee, Kiora Wuttunee. The two there seems to be a bit of a cover up surrounding. Kiora was the Chief's daughter at the time of the first crime, and I think Cassidy is the chief's son at the time of the second crime. They would also be the link that shows this isn't a frothing white farmer executing an innocent child, but a family of violent criminals... Who are also the chief(s)... Heavily involved in the FSIN, and politically connected. Belinda and Boushie were girlfriend/boyfriends of Cassidy and Kiora, so likely wouldn't have been part of the 'gang' back in 2015. The Meechances seem to like to run around committing crimes with the Wuttunees, so that's where Eric comes in.

BINGO the admissibility of prior criminal record was during Cassidy Wuttunee's testimony, to quote CBC's twitter: Now going through Cross’s lengthy criminal record

Kiora was going to be called probably to go through her criminal record. But since the defense got to Cassidy Wuttunee's first, which would detail the same relevant events, that obviated the need for her to be called after Cassidy had been. Kiora was a minor at the time of the first crimes, so the details are sealed. Cassidy was a minor at the time of both crimes, which is why his identity is obscured.

That's what's going on, that's why there are so many details that seem scrubbed, everywhere. This now pretty much accounts for all the facts of this case.

So this time I really, finally, think I'm done. That's why the media coverage has been full of so many holes.

Final edit: So here is Shyanne Cross's youtube channel, featuring many of the people involved in the trial. Cassidy Cross-Wuttunee, Kiora Wuttunee, etc. Kiora appears to be the same age as Cassidy, roughly.

I bet if you troll this shit you can find all sorts of neat tidbits linking the antagonists of this sordid drama: youtube.com/watch?v=4A_qY6WpZR4 Kiora Wuttunee and Shyanne Cross

Shyanne and Cassidy Cross-Wuttunee youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7zt_OUkWM

Cassidy looks like shit, much more pale and doughy these days, almost like he spent a year or two locked up... Wonder if he's still in jail due to parole violations or some such?

I think I may be helping to evade a publication ban, looks like they forgot to scrub youtube!

And oh look they're all dressed completely in black and white, which are gang colours, or they're goths.

Nativ

have a read of that, Leafs.

This si what the CBC is hiding from you.

>Stanley took it to (sic) far.
go fuck yourself you retarded mong

You're retarded, the whole "misfire" thing is a bullshit defense. Stanley gladly put that piece of shit drunk redskin out of his existence and made up some bullshit for the courts

Damn this just destroys their narrative. Too bad most people will ever know about this or care, but thanks for sharing

>It's sad

>but thanks for sharing

its on reddit

point your normie friends there

reddit.com/r/canada/comments/7wt9ey/after_stanley_verdict_lawyers_say_political/du37b4q/

Nice work Italianbro.

Doing the lords work user.

No. It's just a fucking drunk indian off his reserve.
Nobody cares that he was shoot while trying to rob a farmer. Least of all in rural sask. We still call people chinamen here and eat nigger toes.

It has been making its way around the r/canada subreddit. No contesting of the information. Trudeau fanboys must be roiling right now.

Has anybody reported their gofundme for fraud? They are lying in the campaign description by insinuating that he was "just out for a drive".

Imagine the chimpout if $100g's in gibs disappeared

Based spaghetti negro gives us more information than taxpayer funded news outlets

CBC needs to be defunded. It's fake news, for real.

start spreading this around twitter and fb

Perhaps a $10m payout to the victims family is in order? It would be the right thing to do for the good of all peoplekind.

I wonder what ten million dollars worth of Listerine would look like?

Thank you. That was actually a very good read.

>will copy and pastr this

Pistol, actually. A cheap Tokarev.

Here it is in one go, bro.

Yes
Progressive activists and politicians are the only people who aren't. Everyone seems to be getting pretty tired of giving them a complete free ride, giving them special rights and land, and giving them money and then getting blamed for them living in squalor.

I've met many natives who don't even want to admit what they are because they don't want to be associated with them either.

Just a Canadian in Italy lol, nobody in Italy gives af about what happens in this frozen shithole.

We need to spread this everywhere.

Then fuck off loser. Self hating canucks are worse than niggers ans Jews. I hope you fucking die.

Good detective work, Italybro.
Someone want to make an easily digestible youtube video summarizing these findings?

lol thisi s hilarious. fuck these treeniggers

Any ideas? I don't have a reddit account and there is a five day cooling off period before a new account can post. Canadian censorship touches everything it seems.

Lel, the butthurt is real. It's okay Chang, I'll sell my property to your Chinese mainland family. Just make sure you set aside a chunk of that laundered money for me, okay?

He was on a harmless beer run

youtube.com/watch?v=0XUr-HapbmU

>Any ideas?

Just point all your friends to the reddit thread.
They love reddit, it's always true
post to FB, etc.

I have zero online presence; I don't have reddit, facebook or instagram.
There will be more opportunities to post this as natives misbehave as a result of this. Kinda scary really, some brave killed a guy up on 118th avenue her in Edmonton. He stabbed a guy while mugging two complete strangers. I like the prairies but my god the fucking hostiles are out of control.

copy/paste and email to the CBC and other media.
After they finish going "oh fuck", they will
kill the story at least.

Send it to Faith Goldy and Rebel Media instead

These are excellent ideas.

>this is the full story. It's sad but they where up to no good.

they started making trouble in his neighbourhood?

I live next to this reserve. They're all garbage sub humans and the nearest city (North Battleford) is the most dangerous city in Canada.

One less criminal. Local white people are happy about the outcome.

Injuns are so fucking mad
Hahahahaha, I legitimately want a race war at this point.

Are you guys concerned that Trudeau and his pandering will increase racial tensions? Admittedly it sounds pretty bad out there. Here in Edmonton there are so many late night sneaky indian 'youths'. Dangerous.

>I legitimately want a race war at this point.
Could you imagine? My god that would be a lot less bullshit and danger after it was done. There are decent Indians (I've heard); it would be a pity that they would get caught up in it as well. Stanley and his family sound decent though, and look what they had to live through.

is this what candians sound like? i feel sorry for them now

>runs over your wife

fake news as she didnt even know they were there until they heard gunshots

>not listening to anyones testimony

can you read or are you a nigger?

but the wife was riding the lawn mower and didnt know what was going on until gunfire according to you know, her

The only illiterate is you - you ignored the entire side of the case that led to the acquittal. Try something other than CBC and HuffPo for a change, faggot

Nobody is concerned about it now that Gerald Stanley was found innocent. They're as bad as they've ever been and it's been shit for years. Luckily we don't raise pussies and we beat them back to the rez whenever they get out of line. If they start coming into town and attacking whitey over this shit I'll be posting here about it.

> $95,295 of $150,000 goal
they are making about $100 a minute right now never seen a gofundme like this go up so fast

>Provides no evidence

Lisn 2 mah argoomen pls

Either provide sources or realize that you can't discredit established sources with out a more credible source ya fucking retard.

ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE GUILTY BY VIRTUE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR

>what is google?
proving yourself illiterate or outright shill.

There's definitely a few good ones. I'm friends with a few, but they grew up in the suburbs in white communities around good people, not in the inner cities.

I've only seen one in my 24 yrs of life that grew up in the inner city and moved away to be a better person. ONE.

Check out the top of pic related for good lels.

I feel you man, Ive lived and worked throughout western canada in the forestry industry.
The natives that we would hire from the small northern reserves are really stupid, lazy, violent, addicts.
We would hire all native crews to help fight forest fires(often rumoured that a lot of fires were started by the indians when they wanted work)

We had to stop issuing them electrical tape because they were making a tea from the adhesive to get high.
Let that sink in,

Not really
Source: Sitting in a heavily native populated area. Just give them their pop and ketchup chips and they're happy

YEAH
BUT

DINDU NUFFIN!

>We would hire all native crews to help fight forest fires

When they were cleaning up the oil leak in the North Saskatchewan River they rounded up a bunch of Indians from the rez and bused them down to the river to work. Half of them walked off the job by the 3rd day and almost all the remainder quit on pay day so they started bringing in immigrants from Edmonton/Lloydminster.

thanks for your investigation pizza bro

I was hitching a ride with a farmer through Saskatchewan, and he told me that farm robberies had gotten bad and often organized. He told me how one farmer had thousands of litres of diesel stolen, yet the police can't/won't do anything. He told me that he carries a rifle now and is willing to shoot on sight and make the bodies disappear instead of even bothering with the police

BOUSHIES go fund me is raising more money than STANLEYS at this point

wat do Sup Forums?

>Hey Canada are you having your own version Trayvon Martin?
liberals wouldn't be what they are if they were capable of learning lessons, but in this instance, it appears that many of them have clued-in to the fact that propping up trayvon was the beginning of the end for the american left, and this case is a lot more clear-cut than that, and pursuing it any further will only unite the sane against them

This is so typical. I really think I could count the quality Indians I've worked with or had any sort of conversation on one hand.

>shoot on sight and make the bodies disappear
This is fairly common knowledge in rural areas but most people know better than to talk about it.

shit nigger we've had 15 murders in 30years in our rural area. some nigger just randomly shoots up people through their farm windows and runs away every few years. never been caught

I vote for this.

>What is Google?

Something you clearly won't use to find your non-existent sources lmao.

>Demands sources
>but, provides none and hasn't read court proceedings

yfw

ill leave this here