Kang Nigger hasn't Tweetered in 28 days

This is the longest period Obongo has gone without tweetering since before July of last year. What's the meaning behind this? Has his legal counsel advised him to stay away from social media? Has he made any other appearances? :thinking:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-16SgrqxNHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good riddance

Q predicted this.

Aren't his kids in school still? I know this time of year is when some schools go on breaks. Maybe they had a vacation planned for the break and it happened to fall right at the end of an ordinary twitter break thus adding to the time not on social media?

You act like Kenya has internets

Kek

Barry is too busy sucking Michaels BBC.

cen u link his archive, i lost it

embarrassed by his lead portrait

>his kids
kek, good one

He is becoming irrelevant you schizo
Don't poison this board with your idiot presumptions.

Who cares?

he doesn't tweet at all retard, he has social media managers that take care of that shit for him

trump is the exception, he's the only politician dumb enough to actually write his own tweets

Are people ever going to stop talking about this dumb fucking nigger who ruined this country? He's easily without a doubt the most disgraceful President we've ever had in office

< Please see image attached

>homosexual cia asset fake married to a tranny with borrowed kids.
You can't make this shit up. When is the movie coming out?

Kind of hard to tweet when you're being waterboarded in Guantanamo

>Are people ever going to stop talking about this dumb fucking nigger who ruined this country?
Right after he is swinging from a rope.

He can't afford to pay for his social media crew anymore. The Democrats are bankrupt.

P qredicted this

related ...

His campaign of "Change" really was to keep the status quo in perpetuity

He's a gutless, miserable shell of a human being, a tool for the real ruling class

I've never laughed harder in my life.
youtu.be/-16SgrqxNHo
Must watch!!

Would be epic if we could save our lands and write some true history for our kids

>our lands
these lands belonged to the animals and native americans long before you cumskins soiled their genetic lineage, white boi. the power of melanin will not be denied. now that the true israelites have appealed to yahweh to regain his favor the old covenant has been reinstated and he has forgiven their sins and is with them again as they claim victory over the forces of satan (white people).

Our bondage is ending. Praise Yahweh, the Elohim of Israel!