Little Witch Academia

Just who is Big Ben?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=om0mXgAnfY8&index=22&list=PL5biZceIFYMN5eJzik7NkIJiht31nBMee
youtube.com/watch?v=1nPOs4g_lNM
youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For being fans of an anime that's all about believing and friendship you guys sure want to die a lot

If ever there was a time to use the "Disgusted Badcock" reaction image...

How much longer until the live stream, guys?

Nah just the Sucyfags.

I've been away for a few weeks. Is the game shit?

Begin the Averyposting

>Implying lessons from a children's show apply to the harsh reality of our day to day lives

There's no magic in real life, for all we know there is no creator or purpose and in the end all will return to the formless void, right now there's only pain that makes us strive to find a better place for evolutionary purposes and then when we reach there we are only greeted with more pain for the same purposes that drives us to climb even higher until we die climbing with no closure, just endless anxiety. Also no waifus.

It's coming in November yet still looks like the very first alpha. Most models of the background don't even have textures, the animation is dogshit and it looks like they're keeping it that way.

Just when i think the wounds might close soon.

Depends, did you like Dragon's Crown?

Where's the best place to buy the Blu Rays, preferably all together

Thoughts on Croix?

Too much ramen, heart attack eminent

I'd stick my dick in her armpits.

That's not even the worst part. If we ever reach a utopia, humanity will reject it on a subconscious level. Read up on the mice utopia experiments to see what happened to the mice when they had all the food they could eat with no predators around. Sure, you could say that humans are much smarter than mice, but the self destructive thoughts ramp up over time.

Look at the boots, those aren't the desing used by the teacher's.

I want to see her get more bullied.

Cutest dork.

Magic is a metaphor for creativity tardo

The only thing she did wrong is not believe.

Those are shitposters who hates fun though

>reach utopia
No one even bothers to do that and the only way I could see that happening is through some use of computers connected to the brain or the whole brain computerized.

Big Ben is the real villain and they'll reveal it in S2.

Wow, I've been calling it Big Ben the whole time, but it was actually Great Ben, and nobody called me out on it. How forgettable was this character?

unironically what Nietzsche thought. art could give value and meaning to life

not really the creativity itself but the heart and soul put into it

>haven't been able ot connect in a week
>threads still alive

That's my good autistic comrades right there. Keep it up, lw/a/

>Lotte's theme youtube.com/watch?v=om0mXgAnfY8&index=22&list=PL5biZceIFYMN5eJzik7NkIJiht31nBMee

Such innocence... I would protect this girl with my life.

Lotte > literally everyone else's theme except Chariot of course

Why did Croix start dressing like a chuuni?

I want to corrupt that innocence by sticking various objects up her butt!

What if Akko really liked Necco waffers?

She wanted to be cool.

Why won't Trigger release "The art of LWA" like they did for KLK and Luluco? Hell, KLK even got an script book that had the discarded stories and episodes from the TV show. That would be interesting to read for LWA.

Please tell how these girls would reject my advances. I need to feel something even if it is pain.

I hope Chumlee appears in the game and you can buy/sell stuff at his shop.

Chumlee is bro tier as fuck.

I already wrote them in the last thread, repeating that would just be too much autism, unless you want something more in depth, then maybe I can whip something out real quick.

*blocks your path*

I want something more indepth for Akko, Amanda and Diana.

>Why won't Trigger release "The art of LWA" like they did for KLK and Luluco?
Luluco one was already or its going to be released, Tattun confirmed it some months ago
>Hell, KLK even got an script book that had the discarded stories and episodes from the TV show. That would be interesting to read for LWA.
Maybe because they plan to use those discarted stories some time in the future? Besides, we got something like that in today streaming

>user please stop calling me your "waifu". It's really creepy.
>besides, I'm not interested in boys

Akko is only for Diana.

>besides, I'm not interested in boys
>Later you find her making out with Andrew
>Turns out her being gay for Diana was only a ruse so you'd leave her alone

Akko wouldnt do that shes not a filthy 3D

You picked the hardest ones for me user, damnit, tell me if this does it for you.

>You're a student at Luna Nova
>Your grades are average, your roommates barely talk to you and the days just blend into one another in dull shades of gray
>One day watching out of the window you see her
>A witch from another class wildly swinging around in her broom with hair that looks like blazing flames
>She's everything you wish you could be
>You start to become obssesed about her
>You ask your friends more about her
>You learn about how much she loves brooms and broom dancing
>You start trying to talk to her during lunch, but you never really fit in
>In an attempt to get closer to her you work your ass off making charms and getting part-time jobs so you can buy her a gift
>Using orb delivery you order the best broom you can find
>One day you call her and give her the broom
>She asks if it's a joke and there's no way she could use such a shitty broom
>You get flustered thinking about what you did wrong and ends up spilling the beans that you like her
>She laughs and won't stop
>When she realizes you're serious she gives you a look of disgust
>She thought this was another one of your creepy jokes and give it to you about how creepy she thought you were when you tried to get into conversations with you
>Tells you to never bother her again
>In denial, you rage at her and say the broom is perfectly fine
>You rush to the outside and take flight in it to show her
>Instead of working the broom snaps in half in mid flight and you fall to the ground breaking several bones
>You spend the following days resting in an infirmary due to the injuries, contemplating suicide
>But you don't go through with it, like always you just go back to your dull gray days, never talking to her again

Too edgy? Not enough? This definitely isn't my best work.

>not having you go into a coma and then Sucy uses your unconscious body as a guinea pig

Would you still love Sucy even if we was a slug?

I never loved Sucy in the first place.

I would never love Sucy.

I don't understand why these threads are still in constant circulation now that the OST, the last thing people were waiting for, is finally out.

Game, manga, drama CD, guide book.

The earliest of those is in August, isn't it?

Not the one I was thinking of but good enough.

>ywn tease Sucy by wrapping her into a blanket and calling her Sluccy, while telling her how cute she looks when she struggles to get out.

I don't understand why you are still here.

Would Sucy know that I'm just teasing her lovingly or would she take it too seriously and think I'm bullying her?

hopefully it's taken seriously so she cries, i bet she hasn't done that in ever

You ask for the cock, you get the glock.

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

Oh right, I forgot about the game. Also didn't know there were drama CDs planned. Happen to know if any of these going to include more backstory info? I imagine the guidebook will have some kind of worldbuilding, but I mean more along the lines of the Chariot prequel thing somebody brought up a while ago.

Because I wanted to know the answer to a question, and got it.

New manga chapter is in a few days.

>tfw I've become so delusional even Badcock is starting to look cute

I-I'm losing it boys.

>not having her enter into your subconscious while you are in a coma while creating thousands of degenerate versions of her that are invading your mind and slowly transforming you into the perfect depraved sexual slave for her.
>countless insults, violations, cockblocks, tortures and other kind of shit, all day every day, without any rest

But all of that would be useless, anyway, because your body will be paralyzed and nobody will know that your mind was already modified by her, owned by her, forever and ever.

I just wanted to create a tragic ending, do you guys have to /d/ everything?

Outwardly wholesome but fetish-fuel second season with colorful villain of the week characters when?
>Luna Nova is attacked by the criminal The Mommy, who uses magic to revert the mental state of the little witches into acting like babies
>the Hypnoeye, a villain who mind controls the little witches into doing his bidding
>the Medusa, a villain who turns the little witches into stone
>Magic Muscle, who turns the girls into exercise obsessed muscular jocks
>Baby Doll, who uses magic to turn the girls into dolls
>Mr Dandy, with the power to replicate the effects of a HoreHore Bee towards himself
>Elizabeth, turning the students into her vampire slaves

I would grand her eyes for the rest of my life

Badcock is always cute. Cutest non-Ursula professor.

Which girl should fall victim to each villain?

No more than usual.
youtube.com/watch?v=1nPOs4g_lNM

Good night, anons!

In the same order...
Amanda.
Constanze.
Hannah and Barbara.
Sucy.
Lotte.
Finneran.
Akko.

That stare...

They seem to learn from the best.

Cartoon Akko spinoff when?

She doesn't deserve Chariot.

all the diakko art ideas in the world and she probably has the kinkiest of them all

[Screams Internally]

youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs
I'm making this joke again, I don't care.

What did that dude say to earn a stare like that?

Her expressions are hilarious.

But what were they even saying at this point?

>but I mean more along the lines of the Chariot prequel thing somebody brought up a while ago.
Producer said that they have Chariot's story (as in origin) and from what she sounded, they rather use it in a new season than in a peripherial media.

he mentioned andrew

He mentioned Andrew.

Her trigger phrase was poorly implemented, so instead of a complex phrase, merely uttering Andrew will cause her to go into a hostile psychopathic state.

>Say Andrew again motherfucker and I swear I'll cut you when this stream is over

O/u/r girl.

Psychotic/Yandere Megumi is seriously one of my favorite things to come out of these threads.

all those thoughts megu has about roleplaying as akko taking yoko as diana into a bathtub and kissing, licking, biting, fingerbanging, scissoring, bdsm, waterplay, iceplay, etc

she into some kinky shit

"please yoko let me fuck you"

i'm not good at identifying arr rook arikes but i don't think that's yoko

That's going to be next month's stream