FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WYPIPO

>Adventuresome morning today! Mary Ann and I went to First Watch in Richardson for a quick breakfast but it was not to be.

>First, we were approached by a manager who let us know that customers were very distressed by my shirt and that children might see it. I expressed deep sympathies and let her know that explaining “grab ‘em by the pussy” and golden showers to my daughter was equally unpleasant. A Latino woman checking me out tells me she loves my shirt and I thanked her.

>Again as we were being seated she expressed that a particular group of customers was suffering due to my indescribable poor taste. I replied that I did not see the problem.

>As we are seated two African-American workers individually tell me how cool the shirt is. One of them states that the people did not tell their server - a person of color - their complaint. They requested the manager, a white person, to complain to. I personally did not witness this but that is what I was told.

>Our drinks are served and our order is taken.

>Then one of the cooks comes to the table and very apologetically explains the owners have been called and we are being asked to leave. We ask to tip our server for occupying her table, get drinks to go and leave. One table of white people applauds.

>We are stopped in the parking lot by one of the African American servers who had stopped to comment on the shirt. If I understand correctly, he was quitting the job on the spot over us being asked to leave. He told us: “you should hear these people asking not to be seated near Muslims.”

>So we get in the car and start to leave ...

>... as the Richardson police pull up outside. I stop the car and ask the officer if she is there over a t-shirt. She affirms this to be true and asks my name which I respectfully decline to give; she starts in on the shirt - whereupon I cite Cohen v. California, 1971, in which the Supreme Court upheld the right to wear a T-shirt saying: FUCK THE DRAFT. She’s like: just leave, okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicallyshort.com/2015/07/27/yesterdays-communist-is-todays-progressive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MAJOR TAKEAWAYS:

>1. If your kids can’t handle the word “Fuck” they are going to have a really tough time in this world.

>2. Compared to racism, bigotry, misogyny and collusion with a foreign power, “Fuck” gleams with cleanliness and purity. Treating Muslims and people of color, LGBTQ and women as “less than” is the real filth and harm to our country.

>3. Everywhere I go with this shirt, white males sneer and people of color smile and give me thumbs up. I think it is very worthwhile to let people of color know they are not alone - that some whites also see the evil of racism is resurgent - and we will fight with our brothers and sisters of color against it.

>4. Regarding the restaurant - I’m fine with being asked to leave and I don’t urge a boycott. These things are never easy for businesses, and the workers were polite and professional. Besides, we hope to be back soon...

>5. Challenge authoritarianism anywhere and everywhere ... otherwise, it wins.

P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L.L.

lmao he looks like that fucking fat bearded autist from the fat bearded autist comic that gets posted sometimes (mostly on Sup Forums)

all these PoCs coming up to him and telling him how cool he is and the bit about the cop coming to arrest him are made up.

yeah most likely

majority of workers would just laugh amongst each other at this man’s display of autism, it was probably a nice camaraderie building event for them

That’s a man?
Looks like a male to female abomination

P.eople O.nly W.ear E.dgy R.egalia F.or U.seless L.unatic L.iberalism

What's funny is the second I saw this, I had him pegged for some unemployed, uneducated poorfag who probably claimed a disability and enjoys stinking up sci-fi conventions. Went to his FB page and I was not disappointed.

I want this story made into a 1 act stage play

>open relationship

Jamal fuck my wife please

Apologize.

>open relationship aka cuck

>I AM SUCH A GOOD PERSON, EVERYONE ACKNOWLEDGE HOW GOOD I AM OR MY EXISTENCE IS MEANINGLESS

someone post pictures of his girl. she look like some jew vampire that steals children

proof that he is unemployed or uneducated?

If anyone actually commented on his shirt, it was probably due to concerns over indecent exposure. You can see his tits right through that thing.

This actually happened not very far from me. We could make a little movie of it. Go to the restaurant, interview the staff. Then show how he imagined it, then how it happened per the staff.

Only a limpwristed liberal man child faggot would call going out and getting a fucking coffee an “adventure”

>self employed blacksmith
>against guns
>Communist

DEATH TO ALL COMMIES. THE ONLY GOOD COMMIE IS A DEAD COMMIE. LONG LIVE THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

and the best part - everyone really would applaud at the end.

COMMIE FILTH!

fuck you commie

this gets posted everyday. stop replying

fat CNN watching fucktard you suck!

Fuckin liberals

yea but it's funny

The absolute soy of it

Why do white leftists always have those wide piggy noses?

Lmao what a fat piece of shit

I reading this fuckers facebook is entertaining as fuck, what a delusional virtue signaling faggot.
I nearly laughed out loud at work at
>open relationship
>China and Africa didn’t invent the patriarchy
>his level of white guilt

Better to sniff ass with.

What would be fun, is if I interviewed every employee and no one remembered anything like this happening.

The police coming out would be public record, right? Is it illegal to falsely claim police actions?

>Ay gringo
>Huh, that must mean fuck drumpf i love your shirt in spanish!

>presidential comments being bad and my shirt being context appropriate are mutually inclusive.

way to rationalize

I dunno I dont think its illegal to make up some story involving the police, but im no expert

>First Watch in Richardson
GTFO of TEXAS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Why is this larpthread still up? Janitors?

M A N L E T
A
L
E
T

Cuck

Fuck you for telling me who I should vote for faglord. I'll vote for whoever I fucking feel like nigger, try and stop me