BRAVE. POWERFUL. STUNNING

> Stunningly powerful to see a black man not committing a crime

This eats at Sup Forums.

twitter.com/MsPackyetti/status/963078607622037505

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEy6Xfg07fo
youtube.com/watch?v=WwXh9J8WLqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D/ic/k here. I cant recall this artists name off hand, but he paints a ton of paintings of black men and women in old European paintings. Technically they're pretty great, but this is pretty low tier.
It looks like he copied a photograph, and had his assistants paint the background of leaves.
3/10

It looks like a jungle tbqh. Pretty raycis.

Fake and gay.
Here is the real portrait.

> "Public permission"
Nope. That is just niggers that don't want to be called "white". Nothing to do with the public.

#manspreading

Do black men hate gardens or something?

This is actually subtly racist.

Guess what, all portraits prior to that one looked like boring photocopies, had boring compositions and said absolutely nothing. I'm honestly glad they replaced it with something more expressive this time. I actually think it's pretty decent.

>Obama sitting on the toilet with thought bubble.

>coolest monkey in the jungle

You will be spared when the day comes.

Powerful

wow I guess Bush really was immediately behind America's biggest problems

Here is the artist OP

More from the presidential painter

Barak Obama is a serial rapist and murderer, who operated out of Chicago's south side in the late-1980s, early 1990s.

The case went cold due to lack of forensic evidence; but one of the original detectives on the case continued to investigate. It is believed that the detective finally found some hard evidence in 2010 and was preparing to bring this evidence to his superiors and the district attorneys office. However, a year later the detective was killed in the line of duty (executed in his parked car while working another case) and the status of the rape/murder case was labeled "open but inactive" since.

Ok good. Then racism is over and we can finally talk about black crime rates

Looks like obama is floating is a sea of weeds.

Imagine if Trump hired his official portrait artist to be someone who paints white people beheading blacks, with nice backgrounds

Im not complaining. but just imagine

spread this

I think its pretty alright. Its certainly unconvential, i like that theres some color to it, no pun intended

spread this image as it contains it all

This is not a good painting. There's technical skill but no depth. It's all flat and soulless looking.

Also about average IQ among races! So relieved we're there now!

Bday gift

Fast and furious
Benghazi
Trump FISA

Reminder that Obama is the anti-christ.

hes the biggest monkey in the jungle.

Oh he doesn't look silly or obnoxious at all. I bet he's really interesting to talk to and that conversations with him arent exhausting!

>that attempt at using the English language
This person's brain is a veritable sludge of neo-marxist inanity

I think his is better than the one they did of Michelle. Hers doesn't even look anything like her.

>be white
>turn dirt into crops for eating

>be negro
>just eat the dirt plain

>Blacks
>Taking from the land
>Whites
>Giving back to the land

Trump could do it and get away with it. Any other person would crumble. I do understand your point, but with how much they nitpick every damn thing he does he'd be doing it on purpose.

yeah but its a fukn niger so you cant enjoy it

So he's South African?

Flat and soulless, like everyone who loved 44.

>flat and soulless
>unlike jesus painting no. 51627

>Stunningly powerful to see a black man not committing a crime
>obongo
>did't commit any crimes
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep, its not even art.

Obama's painting is titled
>Coolest monkey in the jungle

>This degree of mental illness

lol

>poses like he's about to shit
>cowed look of a failed presidency
Sounds about right.

Not the first time a nigger was painted surrounded by foliage.

>thinking people cant commit crimes without someone not knowing
Moron.

>new visions of masculinity
Well thats a funny way of calling it fruity as fuck kek

Holy shit

>new visions of masculinity
>manspreading

youtube.com/watch?v=YEy6Xfg07fo [Remove]
at 9:00 Michelle Obama clarifies why THIS artist was chosen over the other artists interviewed for the job

>vision of masculinity
HAHAHAHA I’ve seen this faggot throw a baseball

TL;DL she's a nigger.

Obama was actually a great president in that it made perfectly obvious that if whites don't act tribally in their own interest they will be quickly replaced with brown hordes that don't suffer this same compunction.

>I’ve seen this faggot throw a baseball
youtube.com/watch?v=WwXh9J8WLqI

Kek

The Thanksgiving dinner analogy was painful, really shows a likely sub-100 IQ even though she has enormous confidence. It's crazy, after her affirmative action career or being allowed entry to universities and professions where no white man with her low to average intellect would be allowed, she still has a chip on her shoulder about whitey.

She is actually worse than her husband.

Did you happen to notice the decapitated European woman?

Yeah he whole speech was really really cringy

check out this 'artists' other work. its mostly a bunch of 'pop' trash and other nogs on flowered backgrounds. no real depth of field no real depth of subject. not saying i'm some master with a brush but i wouldn't be all stoked about it.

Moar?

Also the decapitated white people bring it all into perspective

>no real depth of field
Right, because every painting needs to have depth of field

>no real depth of subject
Meaningless

>not saying i'm some master with a brush
You don't say

>think it's a meme

>it's real

Obama picked an artist who wants to decapitate white people for his portrait.

This is really troubling. I guess it’s supposed to be some kind of take on Judith and Holofernes? But the head looks like a woman? Unless he’s trying to show an incredibly feminine white male? I really want to see a painting like this with the races reversed.

>Technically they're pretty great,
You utter fucking retard, all you miserable brainlets posting your worthless opinions on art can't even tell a fucking photocomposition when you see one. Disgusting reddit fucks.

>Painting something implies you want whatever is pictured to become reality

WE
>WE
WE
>WE

They're terrible backgrounds meant to conceal the fact the artist is a fucking hack who crudely traces photographs from magazines. This guy Obama hired for a presidential portrait would have been laughed out of the comic book industry. He hired an artist who is too lazy and dumb to even do basic perspective.

Which really is a good exemplar for his whole legacy, really.

why is she wearing old european clothing? doesnt exactly scream of black pride and also it's cultural appropriation

>the former US president painted by a literal 'kill whitey'-tier artist.
Kinda fitting in a way.

>the former US president commissioned a portrait by a literal 'kill whitey'-tier artist.
Speaks volumes and correlates well with his policy outcomes.

shut the fuck up

>paint decapitated white people

>BUT THAT DOESNT REFLECT MY VIEWS

Seriously they find the most stupid shit possible to bitch at trump over and this isn't gaining attention? This painter is straight racist. How is this not causing a backlash? Its race baiting to the highest fucking level.

This double standard is ridiculous.

When it's the subject of multiple works of yours, yeah, it kinda does.

Why do niggers always try so hard to stand out? It looks like he commissioned Tumblr to paint his presidential portrait.

So if people depict hypothetical scenes in times of war or depict murder, that means they want that to happen?

why would someone depict severed heads of white people repeatedly, user?

Is it me or does he look like the nigger version of Nixon.

Why would someone depict scenes of hell, torture, murder or whatever the fuck else people painted for centuries?

wew

stop being dense

>oh it doesnt mean they believe that

why paint it

so this is the first time in months obama shows himself in public I personally thought we was hiding from being prosecuted

what now

Why is he so fucking close to the bushes behind him? The chair is like almost in the leaves. Hope yall didn't pay for that painting

>i-it's just coincidence that he paints all blacks and that some hold decapitated white heads
Don't you have a bull to prep somewhere?

hiding in the bushes

>stop being dense
no u

Can you seriously not imagine why? Come on try, swallow down your hatred against the guy who did it and try.

This nigger looks like he's wearing Hulk Handsᵗᵐ.

Those are some big hands

I am ignorant, can you explain where in his paintings the perspective is off?

He painted 2nd term Barrack. Not first term barrack which I personally believe was when he was better. 2nd term is when he all fell apart.

THANKS OBAMA #BLACKLIVESMATTER

Exactly, wtf. If anything should be considered hate speech...it’s this dudes paintings of black people cutting off white peoples heads.

By the left's terms it's an incitement to violence on the scale of genocide.