One Piece

Last chance for the Manlet to redeem himself.
Will he do it?

Yes

Luffy? More like Weakfy.

I love them so much...

Job some more.

Jinbe and Pedro are going to sacrifice themselves so the crew can escape.

How come Luffy doesn't just have sex with Nami and Robin?

Like what could the even do?

No. He'll unlock the "hear the voice of all things" power Roger had and escape. Big Mom will go down in Elbaf. Anyone who says different is actually retarded.

Sorry dude......but you're retarded

Robin wouldn't have sex with Luffy she is like his older sister. Awkward af senpai.

No I'm not, Im just realistic. There is no way Luffy beats BM this arc. It wouldn't even make sense for him to fight Katakuri and win this arc seeing as how Cracker gave him all that trouble.

Still not as retarded as shipperfags though.

Luffys asexual,pal.
He'll only procreate for the plot if it's required.

>Implying shippers are retarded
Nice headcanon fagmaster

will smoothie do something before the arc ends?

>Luffy is asexual meme

>I don't understand how sexuality works

>luffy v crocodile
>luffy v lucci
>luffy v enel
>luffy v oars
>luffy v moriah

>gets turned on by topless female
>asexual

>filler
Not canon. Didn't happen.

Remember all the times they reiterated over and over again in those arcs how they can't fight those guys? You also forgot:
>Luffy vs. Kizaru
>Luffy vs. Magellan
>Luffy vs. the Marines

I really dont understand why ace didnt look up to his dad, at least after growing up a bit

Squeeze Sanji while he moans and swoons.

Asexual as fuck

I think it was confirmed by Oda that Luffy only acts that way because he watches Usopp do it as well.

He's bit off more than he can chew before. Smoker whupped his ass repeatedly. He wasn't gonna back down with anyone at Impel Down or Marineford, and he could definitely not handle it.

this

I used to try to fap when I was too little to cum because I secretly watched my big brother do it

Point is just cause an opponent outclasses Luffy doesnt mean they wont go down. Fact is in no 50+ chapter story arc with a fleshed out antagonist, has said antagonist not gotten defeated. Not gonna change here either.

>O: Wow, I got a lot of questions about this. Is this what you guys are paying attention to? Don't just read manga all day, go study some more!! Okay? Well, I say that, but I do nothing but draw manga. I noticed this when we were drawing it, but if Luffy had a nosebleed when he saw Hancock's body, I think you would all be like "Ehh!?". That's not the Luffy we know. I believe that Luffy reacted to Nami's naked body twice, in volumes 18 and 23, and both times it happened, Usopp was with him! He's the suspicious one! In other words, when Luffy is alone, his reaction is what it was with Hancock. He's interested, but he's not entranced by her. But when he's with Usopp, who's the same age, it's like a kid on a school trip: his bad side comes out!!

Basically he's sexually attracted in both instances but Ussop presence makes him an outright pervert.

Why are these fucks considered a super power in the one piece universe?

The only one worth a shit is Mohawk

Yeah, but you're being a retard. They've said a hundred fucking times already they aren't fighting her. And Luffy almost died fighting someone substantially weaker than her. If Luffy can beat Big Mom, then who gives a fuck about Kaidou? They're portrayed as almost the same.

See, you think this Yonkou Saga is ending in a year or two. It's not. The Yonkou have been hyped up and they're each getting a huge chunk of the remaining series devoted to them. Luffy isn't beating one "accidentally."

>He fell for the hype
So? Who cares what the characters think? If they're forced into a situation where they have no choice but to beat her...which the arc is heading to--they will. Plot direction/fate/Oda>>>>>>>character's intentions

You realize the characters are just Oda's mouthpiece, right? There's no reason for them to constantly remind us they're not fighting if they're just going to fight.

LUFFY WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF PUNCHING HER WHILE SAYING, "I'M NOT FIGHTING YOU NOW!"

How do you breathe?

>thinking that is him turned on
Sounds more like projection

If SaNa not canon, why every new thread starts with this pictures?

> There's no reason for them to constantly remind us they're not fighting if they're just going to fight.

Yeah there is...to get retards like you to believe escape is the only option when in fact every time that option's been brought up it gets dismantled. Face it kiddo, BigMama is going down.

>LUFFY WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF PUNCHING HER WHILE SAYING, "I'M NOT FIGHTING YOU NOW!"

Luffy also said he wouldnt budge an inch from the spot where Sanji beat him till he came back...circumstances made him eat his words. Plz dont go crying and calling Oda a hack when you get BTFO.

So Greg's theory for this arc is gonna come true isn't it.

But it is canon

>He needs the black bull to get it up
Lmao

SaNa is the most popular pairing in the One Piece fandom. would be an insult to his fans if Oda didn't write a SaNa end.

Well, when it's the end of the series, who really gives a fuck at that point?

It's not.
L*N* is. Main girl main guy is always the most popular.

SANA will be canon though

>most popular pairing in the One Piece fandom. would be an insult to his fans if Oda didn't write

Get ready for the LuNamiEXPRESS

LuNa is the most popular here but i dont know about Japan. It seems to me most LuNafags here are going on about how Sanji is sexist, problematic and gets a lot of hate when in Japan Sanji is consistently voted third-fourth most popular.

Oda has been teasing SaNa for since they met. They deserve the payoff at the end.

she didnt get caught by frenzied big mom like her dumb brother opera

because the 7 toghether are yonko level

Is Spandam stronger than Sanji?

But she's already best girl user. Making her useful would be overkill.

Kuma and DD are pretty damn strong bro

Yes they do

All these ships are so dumb and don't have any evidence. It's all always based of one retarded detail of one panel. For half of these ships you could apply all the same logic to any two male cast members and it would still fit. Like woah Franky cried pretty hard about Sanji leaving. They must be having sex and have had a long term sexual relationship that won't be revealed until the end of the series. Wow Luffy carried Sanji over his shoulder once couple for life. No one cares at all about what really matters in the story. Oda made this story about romance. A MANs romance which is way deeper than some gay pairings. But that's all anyone ever talks about is the lame gay ones. A true MANs romance is Sanji and Robin. Absolutely patrician and anyone with a romantic bone in their body could see this is obviously canon by Oda and of the supported by many covers which are canon and the true foreshadowing me this of the series.

Truly the patrician ship

Luffy's is Nami's captain so of course he's gonna be more responsible for her. There's nothing romantic about that. Sanji always said he loved Nami in a non platonic way, unlike Luffy.

Okay, so how this for pairings.

Luffy Hancock
Zoro Perona
Sanji Ivankov
Usopp Kaya
Nami a large bag of money
Chopper Robin
Robin Franky + Chopper on the side
Franky Robin
Brook Laboon (fed the hitohito no mi model skeleton)
Jinbei jacking off in the corner over luffy

Luffy x Nami
Zoro x Tashigi
Sanji x Pudding
Usopp x Kaya
Chopper x Milky
Robin x Franky
Brook x Death
Jimbei x Death

Drink bleach
All of you need to drink as much bleach as humanly possible. Get a bleach enema when you can't drink anymore.

Relax Nakama, It's just a joke.

Luffy Vivi+Hancock+Shiraoshi+Rebecca+Reiju
Getting them all princesses.

This desu.

Luffy X Vivi/Hancock
Zoro X Tashigi ( I think we can all agree with this)
Sanji X Nami
Usopp X Kaya
Chopper X Milky
Robin X idk
Franky X Marumieta
Brook X Death
Jimbe X idk

>that Nami rape scene in this week's anime

>LuNafags are Jinbedeathfags
Really makes you think how delusional this people are

>Luffy, Nami, Chopper

Threeway confirmed?!!!

>Implying I think he wont die near the end of the series

I AM VERY CLOSE TO FINISHING LUFFY-KUN
LUFFY-KUN
LUUUFFFY-KUN

I hope it's not Sanji cake vs Pudding cake
seriously Oda....

Non of those are Yonko's you retard. Luffy wont defeat his first Yonko without it being hyped up by Oda. Kaido is what a fight with a Yonko looks like and it's clear to everyone but you.

Recent interview with Oda confirms he looks at forums for fan reactions...he's not gonna go with such an anti-climactic ending.

Yes. Pudding cucked once again by Nami

Luffy is much stronger than he was then. The powergap is comparable to now.

He just fought Cracker, presumably the weakest sweet commander, and would have lost if it wasn't for Nami. I could see a Luffy vs Katakuri fight happening but BM is too strong for Luffy.

Luffy will get tricked into sex like Goku and only for procreation during a time skip

Same as SatorivLuffy for me. Cracker fight was training imao to further master g4, his next gap will be to learn how to activate muscle ballon without haki, cause BM can clearly drain his power. Holding off BM is the perfect way for him to get stronger.

Sex without your partner's consent is rape. You want Luffy to get raped.

he's gonna pussy out of beating Big Mom at Whole Cake Island, but he'll probs train for awhile before taking on Kaido

Chichi raped Goku canon

Impeccable user

Goku got raped three times then

Because they're young, and they already made a name for themselves, and can only get stronger from there.

They were doing ok up until they let Law in.

>the Summit War was started because BB beat Ace and sold him to the gubberment for the position
>he could've just foddered 100 pirates

Will we ever see Hancock go all out in a fight? If so then who will be her opponent?

Nami is gay for Vivi dumbass, and Usopp will be in a polygamous marriage with both Kaya and Viola.

There's this "sliding" power in Luffy's fight, that I also hate a bit.
Like between every Arc, Luffy seemingly getting huge power boost.
Oda would immediately put Luffy in a situation where he can't win and make him look weak.
Then Luffy will be fighting at full power and in his "huge power boost" thing at the climax of the arc.
This happens everytime, Like after beating Enel with a punch than can wreck a giant gold pillar, Luffy would have to struggle against Foxy later on; then after beating Rob Lucy with seemingly overpowered gear3rd, he just went and get captured in Thriller Bark; then get OP again by beating Moria with gigant bazooka, but wrecked again twice by Kuma; Then OP again against the snake sisters, then weak again against Moria.

People should just give up on putting the characters on a "Power-level", Oda is not writing fight scene- He's writing interesting story. If the situation is more interesting for Luffy to lose, then Oda will asspull his way to MAKE him lose. I call it reverse-kuboism.

no way she would turn him down if he ask tho.

>but he'll probs train for awhile before taking on Kaido
Luffy has no time to train right now, unless a Hyperbolic Time Chamber exist in One Piece. He's going to go straight to Wano after this arc is over.

BB didn't sell just any ordinary pirate to the Government, he sold the son of the Pirate King to them. Until it's confirmed or debunked that Makino's kid is Ace's, then the Pirate King bloodline is completely dead.
As for Law, the message he sent was more than "lol took out some fodder pirates for you guys."

Luffy's ochinchin

You think this dude was sold off to marines by Mother Caramel. Would be pretty interesting no?

Could be

Why did Luffy turn out to be so wimpy looking compared to Garp?

I guess it could fit but I feel like he would have been mentioned, especially since Caramel talked about how Big Mom was her ultimate pull that could potentially be a Fleet Admiral one day. Garp obviously was Admiral or Fleet Admiral material from what we know as well. I guess you could theorize Caramel didn't see as much potential in a very young Garp as Big Mom but that makes it more flimsy.

Its his choice of clothing more than anything. Luffy's pretty swole when he wants to be.

Foxy confirmed bisexual.

She would so. Robin doesn't see Luffy in that way. He is like a symbol to her. A cause to work towards. She Didn't have anything to live for so she took on making Him PK as her life goal. Him asking for sex would corrupt her image of him. Her vagina has nothing to do with him being PK.

I've fallen in love.

isn't Garp a bit younger for that?

Garps older than Linlin