ITT: Moments when a series turned to shit

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/997706/1aa5a61549/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, that part was fine. The next page is where they added the shitty breast-envy gag of eternal cockblocking.

I've never had a problem with a series suddenly becoming shit

That series was shit since the first chapter.

the moment sasuke went to orchimaru

This is that manga about a guy that can see event flags in real life and has some ghost girl following him around isn't it?

Did Seo get letterbombs for this?

I remember reading somewhere that Seo regretted killing her off which explains why another Fuuka replaced her.

Yup, wins girls hearts then immediately moves on to the next girl, giving absolutely no fucks whatsoever, it's kinda scumbag behavior but eh, what are you gonna do, the same shit happens in Nisokoi and one of the reasons why the harem genre is shit unless the girls are down for sharing or know their object of affection isn't a one woman mn

The pages right after this one.

>see event flags in real life
>wins girls hearts then immediately moves on to the next girl, giving absolutely no fucks whatsoever

I'm pretty sure you're confusing this with another manga.

Possibly. After some time most shitty manga just mix together and become kinda of a ball of shittyness in my memory.
You need to be really great or really fucking awful to be remembered.

By another do you mean 2.0 or 3.0?

user, that happened in a description given. About a paragraph or two. Not much changed.

series was shit from the start since it was doomed to always be a fucking melodramatic will-they-wont-they pile of shit that has absolutely zero development. 80 chapters in and the protagonist still looks the exact same as in chapter 1, even with the stupid bandage on his forehead, and still nobody has any idea that HE is a SHE even though multiple people have seen her tits and pussy by this point.

>art style

This is Akushizu, right?
I can imagine what the next page will be already.

Last time we didn't have any of the misunderstandings bullshit & protagonist got with the girl with 40 chapters, we got

I thought Sup Forums loves reverse traps like they love traps

reverse traps are cute but art is really rare

It doesn't help that every other girl is better than her. It stings more since the reverse trap is going to win.

Hey is this a SEOOOOO thread?

It's NTR isn't it.

Yeah.
exhentai.org/g/997706/1aa5a61549/

Please don't tell me it's that shitter and the russian

Yes

OH YES

O

FUCK

There were shitty moments before that.

A better writer would see them get together. An even better writer would see them fucking regularly in broad daylight, impregnating her and getting a cute black-haired daughter.

what series is this?

A Town That You Shouldn't Bother Reading

Which Seo manga?

Rage. Lots of rage.

My google foo is weak.
please assist me in finding this.

Thanks for introducing me to a new series. I like it, 10/10.

I dropped the manga. Is Ibusuki still in denial that she loves the MC? What about the titty monster?

The last panel says "Ibusuki-kun doesn't have a FIRST LOVE ZOMBIE" so I just googled that.

>Is Ibusuki still in denial that she loves the MC?
No, she even imagined herself having a baby (and a whole soccer team in the chapter where they ended up stranded in a island)
>What about the titty monster?
She only knows that she might have a crush on him, and feels relieved that Ibusuki "is a guy" so she still has a chance.

>she still has a chance
>people believe this
The tears will be more delicious than in oreimo.

Sorry I meant she THINKS she stills has a chance

Y'all combined like 4 manga together jfc. MC can see the first love of guys as ghosts while thinking his first love is gay. He does play matchmaker a few times tho

>think you're lying
>read it
>not lying

but why

Since when has NTR ever actually had a good reason?

Ebino outright told Tarou that she wanted him to play Romeo to her Juliet. She knows she likes him.

>there's NTR in the thread
I fucking hate every single one of you, damn it. I was reading vanilla.

user, we're talking about things become shit.

Oh sorry, that makes sense.

Carry on.

Why are foreigner girls always half-jap and half-something else, why not just full foreigner?

>half japanese
>always blonde, blue eyed
Can they fuck off with this retarded shit? Same thing if it's a foreigner, they're always blonde haired blue eyed. The majority of white people have fucking brown hair and brown/hazel eyes FFS.

I think she's Russian

Looked cool. Peaked 80 chapters ahead to beach stuff. They Still don't know she's a girl. Feels like it'll be an annoying read. I'll wait.

Fuck timeskips

Really she's the only one I find interesting. One is a boring idealized flawless waifu and the other is a FLZ

Status quo may break soon.

I knew I remember it from somewhere. The manga was clusterfuck when I read it, so many girls and the guys was indecisive as hell but I enjoyed it desu, maybe because I was 16 back then.

>Feels like it'll be an annoying read.
Every long runner is like that.
>Hayate no Gotoku
>Nisekoi
>Negima
>TWGOK

simple, why in the fuck would someone who isn't born and raised in japan ever want to go there for good? Japan isn't like most of the rest of the first world nations where foreigners are somewhat to relatively welcome. Japan just wants you there as a tourist, then fuck off. They make it as hard for you as an outsider as possible.

Lets put it this way, you could have a self insert main character who has a harem gets straight 100's and takes every opportunity to get laid and expand the harem and it won't break immersion, but a full foreigner showing up as a student? get the fuck out of here with that immersion breaking shit, even the japanese kids know how their country works to the point that a 100% foreigner is not happening.

Fuuka managed to be best girl in that manga too.

There are plenty of foreigners who live long-term in Japan. Of course it is rare compared to the west because you have to know Japanese and have a job lined up or connections to stay long term and you never get official citizenship unless you are actually Japanese. It's the same case for East Asia and East Europe.

It's just a meme that it's impossible to move to japan to discourage autistic weebs from going there and ruining a few years of their life before they realize they actually have to work and speak japanese.

There's some decent stuff post-Disappearance. We have yet to see college Haruhi

Where does that truck trope come from anyway?

It's not like it was a common occurrence IRL.

>draw a girl
>lmao it's a guy
>MC now gay
>jk i'm actually a girl!
>MC still gay

>college Haruhi
That would genuinely interest me.

What is the author doing anyway?
Has he earned enough to not need to write anymore for the rest of his life?

Last novel he published was in 2011.

I know, but what the hell is he doing?

Even the laziest authors tend to finish their work at some point.
Although with manga and LN authors the higher risk is some sudden death.

i so fucking hate her

Man the grandparents are hilarious.

Probably because it's less tragic then slowly rotting away from a disease