ITT: The EXACT moment where a series jumped the shark

ITT: The EXACT moment where a series jumped the shark.

Pic related.

yeah that isn't the first moment

>Bullying donuts
Why is Akari such a bitch?

when eren turned into a titan. I wanted a starship troopers human vs titan story, not a titan vs titan story.

I don't get this panel.

O

When this guy actually didn't die

remind me the point of this particular action that Pain did other than undermining all the death that invasion of Konoha brought

In so many words, this guy should've died but he didn't because he has the bullshit power of rubber and gum.

How did his nen even save him?

Did he make a new heart and lungs made out of rubber and gum? Usually asspulls make at least a little bit of sense

He primed his Nen to give him CPR after he died.

MY

since the fucking Ant arc series went to complete shit
Mangaka shot himself in the foot creating this fucking retarded race that's stronger than anyone else.
Whole "i become stronger by fighting stronger enemies" thing that is the pillar of any shounen manga broke down and main protag became irrelevant
It was so fucking bad, jesus

>inb4 "it's completely acceptable, you're just a brainlet"

RUBBER

>not Alluka

I think Alluka is overlooked because most users here are degenerate pedophiles who want to fuck her

The first manga page after Goku "gets caught" in the explosion on Namek.

>Hating on the best arc

Yorknew is better.

>not Poor Man's Rose

Will goku go Super Saiyan Rose?

NEN

Yorknew is shit, the spiders are shittier and nobody cares abour kurapikas shit story arc and worse character arc.

Dropped it right there after they completely ruined the character

and Homura became evil because... why, again?

i mean the show proceeds to jump about 10 different sharks after this but here's where it all started

That was the only good episode after the first one.

i-i'm a brave too, right adlet?

Black Clover is the moment that the human race jumped the shark.

>she will come back in this arc just to get shitted again
>tfw

To be fair, this would be okay if ZaShunina had won in the end. The reason it was stupid is because her dumb "humanity is special" BS became the weird, crooked theme of the show

>Chrollofags
Nah, the series jump the shark even before Clown bullshit, the whole ant arc is when this series jump the shark.

Is it weird that reading that made my skull feel like it was tightening?

does that mean your brain is getting bigger or your head getting smaller?

Naruto jumps when Sasuke "kills" Orochimaru. The series was only just kind of okay up until then but that was a straight up slap in the face.

THIS THIS FUCKING THIS FUCK YOU OKU

where the fuck would every other titan have come from then, dummy?

We don't have to know. I would've preferred the Titans to be enigmatic like the Gauna from Knights of Sidonia. Instead we get one of the dumbest and most poorly executed twists ever.

So then explain how the fuck you expected humans to defeat an infinitely produced enemy that no one knows jack shit about.
Write your own manga.

delete this right now

Yep, this. Right when I read those pages, I thought to myself "Are you fucking kidding me? We're seriously going THAT direction?" It would've been so much more interesting if Eren actually died and Mikasa took over as the main character, but Isayama is a fucking hack.

>Emotionless idiot who has weirdly obsessive bond with brother
>Better MC
ok

With their wits and ingenuity instead of this bullshit. It would be more interesting if the series relied on clever planning and tactics to beat Titans from characters like Levi, but instead it goes the dumb shonenshit route with people being able to turn into Titans. SnK is a textbook example of wasted potential that panders to the lowest common denominator, i.e. YOU.

>I can write better stories!
Do it

She's certainly better than fucking Eren.

I love it when faggots like you always play the "W-WHY DON'T YOU WRITE A BETTER SERIES IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER?" card when you get backed into a corner and refuse to acknowledge any criticism of your favorite series. It's this Looney Toons logic that keeps you blind from how shitty Isayama's writing is.

FRESHED

It was certainly a pretty retarded thing, but the series jumped the shark before that. The entire Rue arc was pure, unmitigated bullshit, filled with forced cliffhangers, offscreening of important characters and contrived victories.

That anyone reads this schlock after that travesty at all is a huge testament to how adamant and blind fanboys can be.

>implying it didn't already jump the shark in the Chairman Election arc

Really the EXACT moment was when zaShunina pulled out his anisotropic lightsaber.
But this covers and compounds it.

You're not wrong but I liked him.

The core of complaints like user's is that not just anyone can write (proficiently) (without practice and education). When you know you couldn't necessarily write a better story yourself, you're already a step above a hack writer who arrogantly went for it anyway.

More like shot itself in the head.

I think we need a manga version of "jumped the shark".
I already proposed those "introduced power levels" and "sailed a boat", but other anons didn't like them.

Early chapters were filled with a sense of dread and urgency as we're lead to believe that humanity is most certainly doomed. That concept got shat on and consequently my interest waned.

>nobody cares abour kurapikas shit story arc and worse character arc.
Then I guess you hate current arc too.

>her

What do you mean user??

I guess you could say all along we were all the Shingeki no Kyojin (tm)

Alluka is a boy, only Killua refer to him as sister to not hurt his feelings. Maybe his alter ego Nanika is female but I don't think so.

So? They identify as a girl, that's all that matters.

If it's born a boy then its a boy.

Are you a troll or what? Are you aware of the science on this issue?

NOW is when you niggas complain about this?
Seriously? This series is asspull after asspull.
What took you so fucking long

Science dictates that if you're born with XY chromosomes then you're a male, XX chromosomes are female. If you can't accept this then go back to tumblr.

>""science""

>confusing gender with sex

Hunter x Hunter is one of the shittiest shounen series and I only realized it with the remake.
Shit is literally a Dragon Ball ripoff.

>Being tumblr

Did you not pay attention?
Homura went insane after trying to save Madoka's stupid ass countless times.

>thinking """""""""""""science"""""""""" is this simple

I actually agree with you on what you're a TRYING to say, but as an actual Biochemistry major from a prestigious University, you sound so fucking stupid.

Tried reading the re manga but so many fucking special investigator cunts kept popping up all the time until I couldn't tell who is who. Not to mention they all look the fucking same

If you have something to say, say it. Telling everyone you have 300 confirmed peer reviewed reports is worthless.

Gender is a spectrum. There's more than just male and female.

Gender non-binary denial is basically the new climate change denial, in that it's mostly found in right-learning circles and mostly based on personal motivations rather than evidence (e.g., I hate trans* people, therefore they must be what I decide them to be)

If you hold this view why would you even be reading HxH? Togashi is extremely pro-LGBT and the arc was about Alluka's personal identity

which part is this?

Have you heard about xxyy syndrome? xxy? xyy? Your overly simplistic assertion of "HURR XY=BOY XX=GURL" as if that's all there is is downright fucking embarrassing. I hope you don't say shit like this in public.
>b-b-but I'm not wrong
lol sure, when Alluka's official chromosome structure is released in the next databook you can maybe use this argument.

Hxh has more asspulls and plotholes than people take it for. Stuff that other anime would be chewed out for.

Pretending to be some special snowflake is obnoxious as fuck, that's what this all boils down to. Narcissistic fucks who need attention and praise for their "internal" struggle.

If you are a boy who has femanine tendancies, you are still a fucking boy. I would have no problem with any of this until arbitrarily titles start getting handed out and demands of being treated uniquely.

Okay. You have fun with your cool opinion.

(Just so you know, Trump will be impeached this year, or at least in 2018.)

>mostly based on personal motivations rather than evidence
that's exactly right, both "fields""of "science" are pretty much the same

I know this is b8, but every single chromosomal defect results in a horrible debilitating illness most of which severely shorten lifespan and ruin quality of life. XY and XX are the only ones which produce remotely healthy children.

So you deny climate change too. Wonderful.

Sup Forums stop falseflagging and go back to your shithole.

is this bait?

>jumped the shark
like pic related?