If your job can be replaced by robots / machines, its not a real job

if your job can be replaced by robots / machines, its not a real job.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/02/17/lawyers-could-be-replaced-by-artificial-intelligence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZF0J_Q0AK0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>if your job can be replaced by robots / machines, its not a real job.
Well, their jobs are real RIGHT NOW, but they really need to be thinking about going into something with a future.

any job theoretically could be replaced by robots/machines

>machines can now perform surgery and prescribe treatments
Doctors btfo

I run my own youth music lesson service. I realize books and the internet exists - but this is still a job that needs to be done, no? Unless there's some major AI breakthrough.

Literally this. OP thinks him human mind is something special.

This, they all can.

This there are no real jobs. Checkmate faggots

I agree and welcome the robots

prostitution is not a job

if you can't think of a way robots could replace music lessons or any other random example you can think of you arent thinking creatively enough.

>Checkmate faggots
>LGBT meme flag

>if your job can be replaced by robots / machines, its not a real job.

As a project leader I disagree.
Let's see a robot coordinating several crafts and trades and reacting to problems and find solutions, possibly activating other companies

>Field worker
>A real job
>With a real purpose
>Feeds people and gives material for clothes
>Can be replaced by machines

>Lawyer
>Not a real job
>With no real purpose
>Interpret the laws in favor of your client
>Can not be replaced by machines

I'd say the exact opposite of OP. If your job can't be replaced by machines, it's made up bullshit.

>Faggot calling everyone else faggot

Lol

cybernetic implants. why waste time with a teacher if you can upload the skill profile of great artists and the entire knowledge of humanity in seconds.

(You know normies will go for this no matter how many meltdown/spectre backdoors they put in their brain)

>automation will make it so there won't be jobs

unless automation could meet every current and potential want or need for all people for the rest of time, there will be jobs.

as stuff once considered impossible goes to possible to rare to common to taken for granted, we'll turn labor toward new wants we didn't even think of

> lawyer
> not a real job
Grease to keep the wheels of society turning.

By the time they produce robot sophisticated enough to be as multi-functional as a human being its actually the IT and economy sectors that are going to be replaced first. Not all maunual labor is burgerflipping or supermarketcassiere. (Funfact: in holland there are supermarkets where you shop without contact or help from an employee)

I'm killing Kikes and stealing their shekels. Is there a robot for this? If so I may invest.

AI is getting pretty smart. Give it another 5 years

Catherder9000

hahahaha you will certainly be replaced.

AI is fucking retarded. As retarded as the fucking retards who code it.

>private investigator
I'm looking forward to making the transition to retiring Nexus 6's.

If sex can be replaced by robots/ machines, it' s not real sex.

yeah, theyre called niggers. They have no souls, can be programmed easily.

Is this some new banana-based cryptocurrency or something?

So there are no real jobs.

Fuck I was afraid you'd say that. I'll stick to the old fashioned diy method.

>Go to self-checkout since i just have a few items
>robot flips out for no reason
>have to have someone help anyways, takes longer than if i would have just went in line
try again next year goldberg

You realize you're basically this?

I imagine combat jobs would be performed better by people than robots.

Why couldn't lawyers be automated? A machine can cite case law as well any human and has perfect recall. Filing detailed legal documents is right up a computer's alley

This. If a robot can’t even do a $7/hr job then how can I trust them to do real jobs in the future

someone needs to control and maintenance those machines. anyway this topic is dumb. machines just help humans. an airplane can technically autopilot but no one claims we don't need a pilot on board.

good game

your second grade sentencing is just apsurd

You are a supreme example of technocratic idiocy. You should be spanked.

>tfw unemployed trying my hand at "writing"

Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot take a blank canvas and turn it into a masterpiece?

Yes, with machine learning and a library of symphonies and masterpiece artwork

Hurrrdurrr can a nigger?

WELL DONE JACKASS YOU WON A PRIZE

>Lawyers could be the next profession to be replaced by computers
>cnbc.com/2017/02/17/lawyers-could-be-replaced-by-artificial-intelligence.html

Yes.

You think just because machines have out muscled humans, they won't out smart them too? Give it time.

Citing case law is not enough unless you have a slam-dunk analogous case or a prior VFJ/order that directly contradicts the positions at issue e.g. retarded states trying to ban same-sex marriage when the issue was already decided.

A robot (one day) will be able to go beyond merely citing to actually making arguments, but not for awhile. Jew Chess players are safe for a few decades.

>Give it time.
see
also
youtube.com/watch?v=ZF0J_Q0AK0E

Only secure job in the future is being the robot/AI's repairman which will eventually be known as being the robot/AI's bitch.

Until they replace them with AI

No. We enjoy watching sports because the participants are humans like us. There are robot sports but they are not in the same category. That statement could be true for everything else though.

almost, robots are greatly lacking the same thing the Chinese are; Creativity.

Can you?

I'm a career firefighter. There is no reason why my job cannot be replaced.