Why don't jobs pay people to stay home? Will Sup Forums defend literal slavery?

Why don't jobs pay people to stay home? Will Sup Forums defend literal slavery?

I think it's about time we rise up and overthrow our overlords :100: :100: :fist:

Other urls found in this thread:

fairwork.gov.au/leave/sick-and-carers-leave/paid-sick-and-carers-leave
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe we go back to home schooling and women not forced to work like the good old days

ayo :100: I should get paid :100: for not workin n shiet :100: if I call in sick don't ask me any questions :100: listen and believe and PAY ME NIGGA HA HAAAAAAA SHIET : 100:

Lmao even Best buy workers have PTO. They expect McDonald's to function like a corporate office?

I actually agree with him. Jobs should have a set number of paid days off a year for use in illness, especially in food service.

Agreed. Was stating just this morning Texas school attendance policies are probably keeping schools sicker than they need to be.

Real jobs do pay you to stay home when you’re sick

WAGIES BTFO

ok moron here we go. jobs dont pay people, employers do. also flu vaccines are area specific so open borders mean we got strains from every shithole country that no vaccines are developed for.

It's true. They're fucking assholes about school attendance now. If your kid misses more than a couple days of school they frog march you into court and you have to answer to a judge. We had to go out of state for a few days to visit my mom when she was dying and had to take the kids out of school. All the days got counted as unexcused and we got a letter a few days later warning us that we could go to jail. If your kid gets the flu you pretty much have no choice but to send them to school

Why not just take the money you would pay someone when they stay home sick and weave it into their wages over the year?

Since that's almost assuredly what happens now but it keeps niggers from taking "sick days" when they aren't sick

By having paid sick days you're essentially holding someone's money hostage until they're ill and have to take days off because of it.

My son just missed a whole week of school with the flu, how fucked am I?

They fucking do pay you to stay home its called "sick time"
>mfw work is so foreign to niggers they don't understand holiday and sick pay

You might be ok. Different states and districts have different rules. I'll bet you have a razor thin margin for error the rest of the year, though.

doctors and medical companies would lose a lot of money if jobs and schools did not make doctors note mandatory guys.

Imagine have such a shitty job they don't have sick leave

No better way to fight sickness than to financially incentivized it...

You don't get sick days in the U.S.? Literal third world

But I still get paid when I' m sick. Also,
>"strict attendance policies"

Niggers are literally to lazy to get their asses to school everyday. Let' s be frank, guys: Being slaves was the only thing niggers were ever good at. We need to get slavery back!

MAKE SLAVERY B(L)ACK AGAIN!

>he doesn't have six sick days a year to take whenever

Real jobs do.

All jobs here do

>An employee can take paid sick leave when they can't work because of a personal illness or injury. This can include stress and pregnancy related illnesses.

>An employee can take paid carer's leave to care for or support a member of their immediate family or household who is sick, injured or has an unexpected emergency.

fairwork.gov.au/leave/sick-and-carers-leave/paid-sick-and-carers-leave

>flu killing 4000 a week
I doubt it. Also, the only people dying from the flu are old people who don't work anyways.

Anyone else got the flu?
It's been six days for me now. Getting the flu jab this autumn for sure

i get 260 hours of paid sick leave a year, what shit job do this niggers have?

>get paid when sick
Welcome to Ebinland :DD

4,000 deaths a week? The flu is doing what it's supposed to do. Kill the old and the weak.

Same guy praises standardize testing and attendance requirements when it fits his narrative

This. It actually costs less to pay people for sick leave. The main problem with sick leave is people abuse it by using it when they have hangovers but not when they have an actual goddamned epidemic disease.

Texas, right? Nuts.

Don't you need to provide a doctors certificate? You do here

You know how many new excuses would come into play if they paid people for staying home? There's gonna be a whole lot of sick people out there

It's called freedom, Dundee. Try it some time.

It should be brought back as a realistic option again.

See

>read: old people who would die anyway within weeks get flu and die a few days/weeks earlier

I've never heard of people needing that here

CDC actually said a little over 4k people a week are dying.

Why not implement it? Means you have to go to your GP to get a certificate to prove you're sick

My work requires a doctor's note as to not get penalized for missing work.

The primary one is people claiming to be sick when they just have a hangover. Paid sick leave is already normal here, NEET. It's just not required by the government, so they employers don't have to send you home for a month and pay for a nurse when you break your toe.

>visiting a doctor when you’re sick

Kek

>thugonomics 101 niggaz

Why not? It's free here

top zozzle

they do. they're called sick days. most jobs have them.

Sick days should be, to a point relative to hours worked, paid. As an employer why would you want infectious people around your customers or other employees anyway?

Not everyone has health insurance here and most people don't even have $400 in the bank to deal with an unexpected expense. If you don't have insurance, seeing a PCP (GP) can cost you $250+. It's not financially rational to pay $250 to get a days wages two weeks later, so people would just take unpaid leave instead. Also, you rarely can get in same day unless you go to a higher cost urgent care clinic or ER.

Basically, you're asking why we don't punish our poor people more. I think we're already overachieving at that.

Or you could just rest and let your immune system do it’s job. No need to visit a ((((((doctor))))))) when your body is capable of healing on it’s own

Fuck poor people though

You might need antibiotics, I know I do when my bronchitis flares up

You can't get into a GP unless you book in advance? They don't deal with walk ins? Why is your country so shit

>they do. they're called sick days. most jobs have them.

>thinking niggers understand how jobs work.

bro I was working shitty retail and got paid sick days

Protip: If you want to call in sick to work without being sick, lay on your bed and hang your head upside-down off the side so that you sound congested over the phone.

>free
Also it’s a waste of time for you and the doctor. Unless your symptoms are serious you can just google what you probably have and get some otc’s if necessary. I’m a surgical resident and if I had to spend my entire fucking day seeing patients with the common cold on a shitty govt salary I would suicide

It's because you can force niggers to go to school, but you can't force them to not be retarded. So attendance becomes the most important metric because it is the only one you can make racially equal.

Public/private school is garbage, home school your kids if you want them not to be fucked up. More people are dying because
1. Less people are healthy, less capable immune systems
2. Overuse of antibiotics create more potent strains, we've been expecting this for years
3. American culture is awful, no one covers their mouth, washes their hands, wears a mask when they have a cough
Saying we need more coddling because of this is itself a reflection of the problems mentioned above. No "Maybe we should improve the quality of existing people" just more "gibs me dat"

Not this time, plenty of 20 somethings are dying now. If your healthy you generally don't have much to worry about though. If you're an American, the odds of being healthy is very slim though.

Works for my family. No one has had the flu in years. Kids in private school so they don't go if they are sick and they send home contagious kids.

dude you literally don't have to go to school

Flu shots do not prevent the flu, they work by exposing "dead" samples of a pre-selected strain. To your body so it can identify it when it comes into contact in the world. This identification means that it can properly fight it when it needs to. The ability to fight it, the strength of which it does so still depends upon your health though. It's why we don't give flu shots to immuno-compromised people. Even if they recognize it, they're not going to be able to fight it.

When I go to the GP for medicine for my bronchitis all I see are hypochondriacs who spend over an hour for the most basic of shit, it's part of the job here

He's right though. School should not be compulsory and most jobs have an allowance for sick leave, You may not get paid but your job will still be there when you get back.

Fewer niggers. I love how asshats from countries that don't have the same problems as US love to get all sanctimonious.

We have Abos here and plenty of Arabs and deadbeat whites, so don't come that shit with me cunt

I don’t even understand what the incentive to be a doc is in aussieland

again, you don't have the nigger problem we do so stuff it Crocodile Dundee.

This is why we need communism. Workers have no rights. It’s a basic human right that we shouldn’t be worked to death.

I shouldn’t have to be forced to lose money when I vacation to Europe to unwind from a stressful work environment equal to slavery. I’m a human being with rights.

muh niggers

It's your excuse for everything

you're retarded. they'll pass kids along who can't do math or read

hmmmm

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I got a fucking letter threatening legal action because she missed 3 days of school.

This shit here, I work at a pretty large partnership that provides more than ample PTO at all levels, even going so far as to provide even further in the event of serious illness. Yet some of these jackasses come to work sick as fuck and get everyone in the office sick. Everyone has a laptop, phone, and internet, stay the fuck home and dial in to shit. It explicitly says in our policy that the reason they give so much PTO for sick time is to prevent others from getting sick.