WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS SLUT

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS SLUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEEPosF-tNU
realclearhealth.com/video/2016/02/19/john_kasich__its_easier_to_interpret_the_dead_sea_scrolls_than_it_is_a_hospital_bill.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT
THIS IS NOW A GUNBUSTER THREAD

what's not to like tovarisch?

DO YOU
F L Y H I G H
Sup Forums?!
youtube.com/watch?v=nEEPosF-tNU

This is Kazumi Amano. She is best girl.

because white people have empathy and asians don't (why most asians prefer the lifeless doll rei)

Because they have a severe disease called Shit taste.

Maribros WW@

She's loud, outgoing and puts out. And Japan loves her because she's half Japanese, half exotic foreign fruit.

Way too skinny.

she's a quarter japanese you fucking pleb, and Japan loves Rei. You have no idea what you're talking about

you lie, plebeian

Asuka was right behind Rei on character polls all the time Eva aired. They were #1 and #2 for a couple years until Ruri and Sakura dethroned them.

Japan obsessed over both of them. That's like saying Japan didn't like Usagi in Sailor Moon because Ami existed. Pretty much every girl in Sailor Moon was obsessed over (except Makoto and Setsuna).

Now it's unified Gainax setting.

She has an inferiority complex and expresses it by being tsun. I want to hold her and tell her that it's alright, you're superior to a whole load of people, and even if someone is better than you in something I won't throw you away and will continue to love you.

She just wants to be hugged, user. Why won't you hug her?

Friendly reminder.

saved

Misato lost her mother and father too.

And Rei didn't think about herself, she fixated on Gendo.

Misato didn't treat Asuka well because Asuka stormed into her house and acted cold to her. Plus Asuka made it abundantly clear she wanted to be treated like an adult and didn't want to be stuck in Misato's home. So Misato treated her like she would a bad roommate, because that's what Asuka was.

Kaji didn't bang her because she was a child. Both physically and mentally.

Shinji does pay attention to her many times. She scolds or teases him for it. You can claim that's her Tsun was of showing affection, but that also just shows how little Asuka understood Shinji. Her actions drove him away. You know, the whole 'Hedgehog Dilemma'? Pretty much the most important plot point of the show?

Shinji and Rei did wait for Asuka in the hospital the first time. And Misato comes to pick her up, being detained at work. In the final movie, Shinji shows up again and has his infamous scene.

It is true that Asuka wanted a friend, but she was a total bitch to people as a defense mechanism. She refused to face the reality that she would have to be nice to others if she wanted them to be nice to her. There's no remorse for someone like that. And Eva isn't your typical harem anime where everything turns out perfect for the Tsun despite how big of a bitch she acts towards everyone else. Asuka got a big bathtub of ice water poured on her and just kept asking for more.

Whoever wrote this didn't understand the show at all.

>glasses

Its the plugsuit.

And the way it emphasizes the curves.

You know this is true.

You know you want to rub your dick on that.

Sounds good to me.

What the fuck did he mean by this
realclearhealth.com/video/2016/02/19/john_kasich__its_easier_to_interpret_the_dead_sea_scrolls_than_it_is_a_hospital_bill.html

Shinji was paying attention until she straight disappeared into the city ruins for a week. He was her friend, he understood she didn't say what she meant since dance rehearsal. Support is a personal attack to Asuka. Not arguing with her is dismissive.

I really wish the dead seas scrolls were something Evangelion made up, sadly no.

Nah, Asuka is a shell, an instrument for piloting Evas that uses praise of other as a fuel.

She is much as "machine" and "tool" as Rei.

I would say that she even less a person then Rei is, because Rei`s personality was supressed, but there are still hints of it, while Asuka`s was completely destroyed to the point where she became as much as robot and tool as Eva itself.

>no tits or ass even though she isn't a loli
>cock hungry slut and a bitch
>always an example of tsundere even though she doesn't like Shinji

People have chronic shit taste, news at 11.

Is she even a character?

>>always an example of tsundere even though she doesn't like Shinji

I`d say that she is conflicted about that, but this would damage my narrative that she is a husk incapable of feeling anything anymore

According to the creative staff she doesn't actually.

Ok, so my narrative has not been damaged yet. I feel secure.

Yeah, it was intention to make her look unsympathetic and narcissitic. Anno intentionally made all the hetero relationships look very bad and going gay is better.

There is a strong anti-female message in Eva, otherwise there would have been a positive character resolution for Asuka.

>Anno intentionally made all the hetero relationships look very bad

What was so bad about Rei 2.0 and Shinji? She was warming up to him, and it looked pretty nice. Except that Rei 2.0 has died of course.

Well except for Rei, but yeah she died and 3.0 became god.

A little too creepy because of the whole mother clone thing.

>There is a strong anti-female message in Eva

Holy shit, this actually makes a lot of sense especially with Yui. Gendo before he met her was a pretty normal average guy, but after that he became pathetic sociophobic retard capable of only blindly followin her instructions, and how she manipulated everything and everyone to become the strongest creature in existance, and condemned her own sun for suffering.

Just think how people like Kaworu are portrayed as being able to be loved by anymore vs how females are manipulate every single guy they are with.

Kaworu is not a human to begin with.

But also the entire point of Eva is that every human in the ends just wants to be loved by someone.

So humans are narcissistic trash, and only godly beings are capable of being loved and to love? Is that the point ?

>how females are manipulate every single guy they are with.

Well, they are kinda rehabilitated by how much maternal instinct is matters in this story. Misato for example has maternal feelings for Shinji and tries to help him, she just doesnt knows how to do it, and Yui in eva-1 reduced only to her basic instincts will do everything to protect his spawn, even if its completely destructive(which is another criticism of females)

Gendo actually got into fights even before he met Yui. It was Yui that made him stop.

So he was a normal average guy until he became her personal slave. As i said.

Are you saying that getting into fistfights is normal to you? I agree with the post about the anti-female message, but Gendo was a delinquent. There's no way around this.

I wish they made more sense. Or that the lore actually went that deep. Like, yeah, secret additional documents in the famous stash, but where did they come from? That's parchment, it's a literal scroll. That didn't survive since before terrestrial life, a human transcribed that, but that ain't Hebrew or Aramaic. Where did they see alien script to copy from?

>Are you saying that getting into fistfights is normal to you?

Comparing to what Gendo became later - yes, it is normal.

She actually killed Gendo for abusing Shinji. Watch EoE again.

Which makes her a massive hypocrite and even further extends criticism of females.

And its is unknown how much of her own consciousnesses she had at that time, maybe it was just another display of destructive maternal instinct

I'd like you to go further with your analysis if you can. Post more.

I have ran out of fuel for thought.

Asuka is mai waifu. Has been for 3 years now. At first she thought that she was in charge, acted bitchy and talked back. But after getting slapped every time she spoke up, she has finally calmed down (Took her a year to get the message though.). Now she is as quiet and obedient as a real wife should be. I haven't had to raise my hand against her for 7 months now. So yeah, nice try Anno, but i can handle your real women.

I can wait for you to refuel or whatever then.

Thanks for noticing me senpai, by the way

You can repay me by holding hands with me later.

that was Gendo's cognition of Yui and Shinji. They killed him because he believed that he deserved to die.

A-are you fucking pervert of something?

Yeah. Got a problem with that, slut?

Yeah, i am celibate, that means no hand holding, only hardcore anal sex without lube(its not like i need lube after thinking about gook cartoons with giant robots and schoolgirls)

How can a cognition kill him when he was never accepted into Instrumentality?

Lame.

I want Kaworu to gender bend like fate series, and then Kaworu turns into a waifu. He start looking like Selvaria bles!

Women are pretty directly the longed for other in Eva, impossible to fully understand, representative of Shinji's will to understand, be understood, and the barriers to communication. They're the temptation for overlapping the souls and for separating them again. Kaworu isn't compared particularly favorably because he understands even less, he sympathizes with one specific aspect of human nature that Angels are all about and he's dismissive of everything else.

How could you hit your waifu?

It's fine if it's to put them in their place.

moot's favorite

Congrats, you just turned Asuka into Rei.

Anno sensei sure would be proud...

This is the canon female Kaworu design, the figurine sold like hotcakes

Does it still have a dick?

She´s from germany

Only if you want her too

Fuck I never thought of it that way

I would have nothing against Asuka, if she was a sweet girl with a bit of a fiery personality and ambition. But she is a grade A asshole and with a toxic personality. She makes it impossible to like her.

This is why she splits the judges. You're right, she is generally absolutely fucking awful, and that's enough for a lot people to hate her. But then she shows just the tiniest glimpses of something nicer underneath, which is enough for other people to love her. Especially if they think they can save her from herself (through the power of cuddles).

Plus she just looks great. Look. Look at how great she looks.

psycho > autist

I kind of get the feeling gendo ignored shinji to give him daddy issues on purpose because it's some requirement to be in nerv or something

Also its kind of shit how the original show is out of print on dvd and the blurays will probably never get a non-japanese release. I guess they think the new movies replace it, but they don't. If you spend more than 2 minutes thinking about it it's obvious that they're dogshit by comparison

Maybe in Rebuild, where Shinji was explicitly Gendo's plan for evolving EVA 01. NGE, Gendo was just piss-scared to be a dad, he wasn't even the one who broke all contact between them.