Will Velvet have her own anime?

Will Velvet have her own anime?

Almost surely not, but that would be nice.

>wanting an anime with a 16 years-old female main character whose edge can destroy the world

please, gay hentai of Zestiria would be less disgusting

Velvet was 19, and having to constantly re-sharpen her edge because she was really a good girl who had a rough life.

>third game in the setting with velvet hanging out with that pair of gays Meebo and Sorey

You wake up to find Velvet is your big sis.

I'm dead, great

Yes, I want best neesan.

Hopefully not, Berseria sucked major anus

Most likely not. A pity, I could go for some more Velvet.

She's 19 when she leaves the prison.

Hot

>Rina Satou
>terrorist mode
Hmm.

>tfw no little brother whose smile you have to protect

There are worse things to watch than 26 episodes of Rina Satou screaming

>Leon-sama mains Eleanor (she loves Eleanor's voice)
Good taste.

Inferior Laphicet.

thats one of the stupidest outfits i have ever seen

To be fair, in the story she assembles it from discarded prisoners' clothing. After that she doesn't care what she looks like.

I was annoying watching the last Tales anime and make references to Velvet's game and you suddenly have a clouded picture of everything. It's like watching a S2 of a show but S1 doesnt exist.

When does this become good, Sup Forums? I'm past the catacombs. The only thing keeping me going at this point is I finally got based Magilou in the party.

and those 3 belts on his fucking leg were absolutely necessary right?

Keep going for the story. If the combat's enough to make you want to quit, just put it on easy.

those are spare belts in case the belts holding her cobbled-together boots break while she's kicking shit with them.
>eleanor wanted to mend the clothes but velvet didn't give no shits

There is a granny in her home village who is always three years off about Velvet's age. When Melchior made an illusion of the village he copied that quirk too.

I hope you are not playing with English dub on? Velvet is supposed to be collected whenever her hand is not out, but the dub actress didn't get the memo and delivered every line with extra animosity.

And when Rokurou and Eizen invite her to drink with them, she protests that she's only 19.

Probably not, since Velvet's a more complex character than Boku-no-koani-striped-pantsu-genaric-sex-doll-patch-6.02 and therefore would require more work.

It would be nice though.

If we do get a proper Berseria anime, we need a scene where she shows off her housewife power levels. (Bonus: she goes full Gordon Ramsey on Eleanor and Magilou trying to make dinner for the lads.)

The village stuff at the start is still my favorite part of the game so far.

Good, because that will make the village stuff in the middle really fucking heartbreaking

I'm not even at the middle yet? Christ. This game doesn't have enough shit to do to compell me to keep playing for that long. It's just linear dungeon after linear dungeon. It's a shame because I actually like these characters more than P5's cast.

Make sure to sleep at the various inns for bonus skits. You get stuff like

Well, yeah. I know that. Only happens if the inn keep has an exclamation mark, though. It's just that the game structure gets so same-y. It's mind-numbing. Sail to hub -> dungeon -> sail to hub -> dungeon
Sometimes you gets several dungeons in a row instead, sure. But that's not a positive thing when they're all linear and boring.

What emotion is this face meant to convey?

Cock hunger

I stopped playing this game short after I escaped from Laphicet's inner dimension, after 60 hours of gameplay I just got tired.
Is it worth finishing?

Continue. Laphicet is going to man up even more and falcon punch God.

>based Magilou
Nice taste user

pascal done wrong

I want to see Rokurou's and his brother's story animated
;_;

They should give her some clothes in better condition before giving her an anime.

They should just use this outfit

Fuck off weeb I listen to what pleases my ears.

Pascal who?

Best character in graces f.

I hope not, it's horrible.

Her tattered clothes actually look wild and feral so its good shit because she a beast and a bitch. An anime would probably be better because fuck JRPG gameplay is boring, either make your action fun like DMC shit or dont bother.

>third game that explores the rest of the world

Pic related is better Pascal.

And Toobie's game should got an adaptation first.

Automata-only fags please go. Your kind isn't wanted anywhere.

No one care about Taro before he put out Automata.

You know it doesn't count if you played Drakengard after Automata, right?

Found the underage.

She sure deserves it, Velvet is a miracle

>muh edge
She's literally just Lelouche if he was a girl

I fuck and impregnate her with or without her permission and deal with the consequences afterwards

fuck off fujoshit

Graces is the worst tales

>Nier mememata

You really have no argument because Nier is a better game than Berseria in every conceivable category without question.

Fuck off and shill your meme game on Sup Forums

I don't need to shill anything.

I have both, and while Tales of Berseria is a significant improvement over the last 4 entries in the series, it is no where close to the achievement that Nier Automata is. Tales games in general are pretty bland, uninspired, and boring. Automata is a game I'll remember for the rest of my life. Tales games are just a yearly ARPG to play when you're bored.

She aborts it and kills you, isit worth?

This.

Tales and Atelier series are literally the CoD of weeb RPG.

Never ever.

CoD is good though.

Why is Eizen so op?

Automata is a good game (emphasis on game) but the story is trash. Berseria is a bad "game" but it has 10/10 characters and a solid story. I don't know why you would compare them when they have completely different strengths

>but the story is trash
Stopped reading there.

Its because he sends everyone to stun city.

So she moves away and I get to see her once every other year?

Why are her reaction faces so perfect?

Velvet is always good

*breeds your exorcist*

Because she's perfect.

That's wrong because Eleanor has a bigger butt

My favourite part is when a little boy tells Velvet that he wants to get stronger to protect his sister from Lord of Calamity and Velvet advises him to start with finding a compass because a boy she knows manned up after getting a compass.

Too bad for you I guess. 2B is flat as dishwater, 9S is vastly stronger than her for no reason, edgy shit happens for the sake of being edgy whether it makes sense and advances the story or not, the entire conflict is pointlessly convoluted and rendered moot by the tower and pods, it mistakes referencing smarter writers and better literary figures as actually possessing their depth, Adam and Eve's roles aren't even right compared to the source material and also fail to make any sense in the context of the story, most of which is in non-canonical supplementary material, and it starts with a loli pretentiously monologuing about wanting to kill God.