Megumin

Manhandle her, you say? She's around level 60. You can be sure that her STR stat is leagues above a base human's and she would manhandle you given the occasion.

But I would like that.

>implying power level wouldnt carryover

Doesn't she just put everything into explosion magic? It doesn't sound like in the anime and light novel that explosion gains damage from both magic and strength. Unless you're talking about games where all your stats automatically increase a bit with each level. Because if not Megumin is literally the mc from Dungeon Seeker with max evasion, except she put all her points in magic.
She probably didn't even add points to her mana or stamina which explains why she collapses every time she uses it. I think they mentioned that in the light novel.

The Megumin has sensed you have food and has clamped on tightly.

>145 cm
>roughly 40 kg
Imagine how fun for her it would be to manhandle to manhandle your manly body. She would walk around the house looking for things to bend you over and leglock you on.

Konosuba's stat system actually seems a lot closer to Pokemon than anything. You start with a set of base stats and they increase each time depending on your affinities. Like, Megumin's magic power must be ridiculously high now, but her strength should have increased just barely enough to beat Kazuma in a weight lifting contest.

The things I'd give to get leglocked by Megumin.

Maybe stats are more exponential rather than linear. Otherwise Darkness should be able to use some form of magic. If that's the case why is she not summoning tentacles to stimulate her?

It's probably more like AD&D where what you roll is what you're stuck with.

I think her class has no magic skills whatsoever. Or if it does, it'd be closer to paladin skills.

Megumeme a shit

Who said she wouldn't let me manhandle her willingly?

i did because i would have thrown her out of a window by then

There's definitely more benefit to leveling that skill points.
On the other hand, high base stats are a big deal.

Sorry, I don't understand.

I am going to take megumin and manhandle her out of a window.

Oh. Good luck with that.

who said you wouldn't be going with her nerd?

>Megumin appears onscreen for the first time
>"Aw man, she's gonna be a blast."
Anyone can relate?

I'll manhandle you.

ill bootyslap you out the window first

Megumin is still really weak. She is now on par with a do-nothing loser at level 60. Aqua, however, was and is surprisingly strong physically. She's just terrible at using it offensively.

I think it was mentioned that she's stronger than Kazuma.

could Aqua take a daily routine of mating presses?

I see what you did here.