Is redhead bullying just a British thing, or does it happen in other European countries as well?

Is redhead bullying just a British thing, or does it happen in other European countries as well?

Like suggestions that gingers don't have souls?

I absolutely love pale skinned redheads, the only thing better than a redhead is a redhead with freckles.

Unfortunately for me, they are very rare in my country, and particularly in the region where I live (Minas Gerais), it's easier to find gold than a natural redhead, and I mean literally, not figuratively.

I live in Brazil btw.

Redhead women are beloved.
Redhead men are bullied and deservedly so.

Nah, I mean just generally teasing and if they're boys, sometimes beating them up.

Happens here constantly. Jealousy of the masterrace and all.
That's why ive had 3 ginger kids, working on a 4th.

Fuck you, cunt.

You're coping in a healthy way.

Happens everywhere. They are envied. I managed to get one, make her mine, and produce another pale skinned redhead with her, and have another kid that carries the gene. I fuckin' done good, y'all.

Let me tell you something else. No matter the gender, the redhead is in charge.

breed more, gingers are cool as shit

A british thing ? yeah... if you're 12 years old lol.

We have a shit ton in the UK, owing to our native Celtic population. It's always weird to me how people from Southern and Central Europe tend to fetishize them. Probably because they're pretty uncommon in those places.

The older i've gotten the more I find red haired girls attractive tbqhwyf

it all started with south park

Nothing wrong with this pict-----wait what the fuck is that thing in the corner?!

I married a ginger so i can have at least ten red haired blue eyed babies.

Some stupid whore race mixed. It's funny though, that kid is experiencing what it's like to be ginger by being the only nigger.

Redheaded women have the softest skin on the planet. Feeling a redheads tits while she rides you is the best thing in the world

European diversity should be respected and appreciated; we'll miss it if it should ever leave us.

rare flag

Gingers are honorary aryans.

Why is it that redhead girls are so hot but whenever I see pics of redhead get togethers like this everybody looks so fucking ugly?

Sounds like your brain fucking with you.

It's an Americanism that has spreaded to us. Another example of cancerous American culture.

Being attracted to redheads doesn't make it a fetish. I am attracted to boobies but that's not a fetish

Quite a few here as well, also
>Russia

>We have a shit ton in the UK
I envy you, redhead women are a blessing from the gods. I'd never get tired of living around redheads.
I'd trade our women with big ass and hips for your redheads any day.

FRICK YEAH BOY

Would imagine they are feared as demons amongst brownskins.

America they get mild Ginger jokes when they aren’t around.

Brits beat Gingers up for fun? That’s fucked up.

ok Sir Crumpet the third, we get it

ginger white girls best white girls

N-I-G-G-E-R

G-I-N-G-E-R

I'm not sure if I've even seen a redhead guy. But redhead women are stellar.

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up, although not as bad as it used. They was actually a campaign a few years ago, to get anti-gingerism classified as a hate crime.

Jealousy?

Beautiful snow white skin, youthful freckles, and a mane of fiery red hair? Add some green eyes and my Irish-descendant cock is diamonds.

..and because this is Sup Forums: something something obvious expression of white DNA and the perfect Caucasian baby-making machine.

Red-haired fellas on the other hand, just remind me of Archie Andrews. But they probably have super-hot sisters or mom.

They did that on purpose you know. To have people look down on the redfolk. Ginger is light tan for fucks sake.

Not really. Anti-redhead sentiment has existed in this country for hundreds of years, due to red hair being associated with "inferior Catholic Celts". Although I'll agree that much of the recent uptick is due to US influence.

I have neither a hot sister or mother.
Why doesnt anybody take a male ginger seriously?

I love red heads and I'm American. I'd love to fuck, date and marry a fair skinned red headed lady. Mmm.

Dont do that unless you have the gene. Dont contribute to the extinction of the rarest members of the white race.

Rote Haare Sommersprossen sind des Teufels Volkgenossen

Rote Haare Sommersprossen sind nicht des Deutschen Volkgenossen

It is mostly a British thing, it is displaced ethnic/racial identitarianism, since you aren't allowed to stand up for yourselves against non-Whites. It's the same with the anti-Polish behavior. Not that the Poles don't cause problems, but the only reason they are picked on so much is because it is allowed to pick on other White(ish) people. So all of the anxiety about mud people gets displaced.

>due to red hair being associated with "inferior Catholic Celts"
Any proof of this? Outside of your arsehole, preferably. Anti-Irish propaganda from those eras usually depict them as darker, like blacks.

Fuck off shitskin.

Bullying? How do you bully something lower than a dog?

My father had red hair when he was younger and my aunt has red hair. Red hair is a recessive trait, regardless.

it was popular in America during the south park trend but I don't really see ginger hate much anymore since nigger and jew hate has risen. Gingers above the average human, even human pain killers are less effective on them.

For UK it was more of a perception of the Scottish (and partly the Irish later too due to IRA) being wrongons and somewhere along the way it escalated to lack of soul (not sure where it started originally).
Currently the US has more influence on this and tend to enforce this perception (not as common these days, partly due to migrations).

That said I would like to see a sexy red head as they seem to have become rare over time (particularly given how they many dye their hair, usually blond as I have noticed).

It happens here too, people used to make fun of my red-head friend.

>my Irish-descendant cock

>That said I would like to see a sexy red head as they seem to have become rare over time (particularly given how they many dye their hair, usually blond as I have noticed).

iot's the opposite here, so many fake red heads in the states. Real red heads have pink nipples.

Scots were well-respected by the English for most of the union's history. Where are you getting this shite from?

In me country very few red heds womans. Whnen I moved here to UK I fall on love with gingers. I date them on match.co.uk readheaded girls very attract

The women get a pass and even participated in kick a ginger day where I went to school

This was associated with many criminal elements that came from Scotland (non-fiction) and would end up as material contents for villains in quite a few dramas (although this is more dated now).
This is not a reflection of the country (Scotland) as whole in relation to it's history within the UK.

The Irish effectively took up the mantle due to the conflicts with the IRA (very obvious).

What both places share in common is they have a significant populace that are both ginger and have similar traits (so it common for both to simply get mixed up at times too) which is the other part to this.

Male redheads are all faggots.

Women redheads are hot.

Science can’t explain that.

Ginger Aussie here,
Happens here too. Thankfully I was bigger than most kids my age growing up so I didn’t have too many issues. Literally nearly all the redhead hate came from abbos or other shitskins (ironically brown women list after me now?)

Ginger = Aryan Features
Ginger women are gorgeous. The men look a little creepy but i don’t give a shit because I’m not a faggot

Can you give me your hot sister's number so I can hit her up? If you don't have a sister your mum will do just fine

You used to be able to beat a kid up before the faggots' mommies came and started the anti-bullying bs.

Out of your league there Nigel

Ireland too, I was bullied throughout primary and secondary school just for being ginger. So many "whites" in the british isles have brown/black hair with brown eyes. Blondes get bullied too, but not as much. Envy is a terrible thing.

What about your mum?

You're a monster and I hope the law catches up with you.

Yeah go for gold son :)

Had the same experience, but with spics and niggers instead.
They lust after what they can never actually obtain themselves.

i'm perfectly happy with bronze (no pun intended)

speaking of redheads, what with this meme of movies blackwashing redhead women?

There's been four or five cases of this so far.

They are trying to stamp out the redfolk.

Ginger prejudice is a perfectly acceptable prejudice, even though gingers have a certain ethnic background that other European countries don't, which would make it 'racist'

That’s what I figured growing up.
Funny story, one of the brown kids who used to give me the most shit (some half abbo/Maori shit mix) told me years later when I saw him (both fully grown adults) that after school he used to go home, bath and try and scrub his skin to get it as white as mine. I think he said he was around 5-7 when he was doing it.

Self loathing. It really does exist amongst browns.

Happens in Canada.

Happens here too, Redheads are called vuurtoren wich means lighthouse. Also theyre called soulless.

I can understand not liking them out of physical preference. I dont like the look of darker, swarthy europeans.

Im curious about our origins though. What is it that sets ua apart?

You know what you can spell with the letters in ginger?
Nigger
so theres that

Hows life there? I wanna go on a holiday trip there someday with my gf, do you recommend?

I think it was a freak genetic mutation back in the day

It really does. I had a nigress in 6th grade constantly pull my hair and talk shit, turns out she just wanted to braid it. Years later when i finally let her, she was grumpy as fuck because my hair was not only easy to braid but held better than hers ever could.

Are you guys welcoming with well behaving Aussie tourists?

ayylmao hans.

Drop the meme Flag faggot

Ive read before that red hair is a mutation of the blonde gene, which is why a lot of gingers have blond streaks, or blonde body hair. Thats also why some blondes will have red body hair.

Red head girls are hot. Red head Boys are usually subhuman Irish.

Yep, we've got a thing here called ging-a punch, it's when you yell ging-a punch and then punch your mate in the arm when you see a ginger. Kinda like yellow car

Sorry man, but you know we fellas like that exotic/rare display in ladies. Unfortunately for you being a redhead also means the opposite of swarthy (pale), hirsute (hairless), and a wise authority (freckles). It's also not culturally associated with status at all.. So it seems like a bit of a handicap as a fella (the wrong kind of exotic). But you've at least got a unique look, which is an immediate step ahead of us regular vanilla irish-desendant white guys who suffer from the same handicaps. Play to your strengths, and own the costume you were born in.

Now I'm no biologist but I know that Celtics are Generally different biologically than other Europeans and that Red hair, as a recessive trait, shows up around places where the same people live for long periods of time; inbreeding. Not the fucking your sister or cousin type but after a while the tribe or village is relatively related, that's how red hair develops, because of this inbreeding naturally people find gingers unattractive in many case. I'm a dirty Eastern European living in England btw and where I'm from, gingers are non-existent

>Tfw dark blonde hair
>Tfw hazel/shit eyes
>Skin as pale as a ginger
>Tfw 1.70m in the Netherlands
>Tfw everybody thinks im from germany because of my looks and surname.

Not a ginger but know the feel of beeing a black (white skinned) sheep.

Red headed guys are usually kinda creepy somehow. From personal expirience. Its a cool hair color though but the freckles dont help the poor lads.

Happens here A LOT. I got serious abuse in secondary school. Still get slagged about it to this day desu. I love being ginger though. I want loads of ginger kids.

We have a saying here in America when talking shit to fight.

"I am going to beat your ass like a red headed stepchild."

find yourself a ginger waifu

Yeah that's my experience as well. They are creepy and weird somehow, also they smell weird all, almost niggerlicious.

That's the dream lad. I'm useless with women though.

If you dont get a ginger wife idd be dissapointed in you.

Its fucking hilarious to see the confused looks of people as i walk around with my redheaded wife, kids, and irish setter. Most have never seen so many gingers in one place.

We don't care... really we don't give a shit. Not a flying fuck....

I agreed untill you said nigggerlicious. Hans stop.

How common are they in Greece? Also how often you eat gyros and kalimaris.

fathers are much more likely to abuse adoptive/step children because it's not theirs and they dont feel as close. a redheaded step child is probably even more odd so the saying is probably based on reality