Christianity General

God bless you Sup Forums.

No matter your denomination, come and discuss Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ - who died for your sins.

Other urls found in this thread:

firstthings.com/article/2018/03/the-anti-christian-alt-right
youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=RpXDvkBP6dg
youtube.com/watch?v=2lw8nH6dQIo
youtube.com/watch?v=gsuSGbw1zu0&list=RDgsuSGbw1zu0
youtube.com/watch?v=I0PFuP0eZzA
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
ignatius.com/promotions/catholic-study-bible/
youtube.com/watch?v=mOOuuU0VUYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yXRg4r3zvws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KYS

Suicide is a sin, user.

The notes included in this bible suck way too much jew cock. What's the most based apostolic bible to read with commentary?

Why didn't Jesus heal everyone in the world

I have heard good things about the Ignatius Study Bible.

Maybe because He can see that some people, even if saved and brought to Heaven, would fall like Satan did?
That's speculation. We don't know reasons of God, who could claim to have knowledge of everything that happened, everything that could happen, and every reason for everything?
He knows better than we do.

cuck...

Bump. And peace in Christ.

>BU-BUT MUH CHRISTIANITY IS KEKED AND DOESN'T ENCOURAGE TRIBALISM!!!

firstthings.com/article/2018/03/the-anti-christian-alt-right

>The alt-right speaks a seductive language. Where liberalism offers security and comfort, the alt-right promises sacrifice and conflict. Although the struggle its intellectuals and activists envision is imaginary, it does not matter: Theirs is a sounder view of human needs. Human beings desire more than small pleasures in the routines of life. We also seek great challenges in the face of death. And here Christianity speaks another, more necessary, and no less demanding language. “When Christ calls a man,” wrote Dietrich Bonhoeffer, “he bids him come and die,” and in dying, to receive true life. For Christians, the problem with Faustian man is not the vaunting heroism of his aims. It is the pitiable smallness of his goals. We are not meant to merely aspire to the infinite. We are called to participate in it—to be, in a word, deified. Faust could not overcome death. Through Christ, Christians already have.
where were you when the aut-right was BTFO for good?

The alt-right is kike controlled opposition. The ethnostate has to be white and Christian or it shall fall. People may not like the reason why, but that doesn't change the truth.

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!

youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m17s

jewels @ 6m25s

are these the black Israelites I've been hearing about?

>adolf schicklgruber

>be ill
>"Well, let's try to fight the symptoms! Fighting the cause would be a Jewish thing"
Merkel, the person who let's Muslims and Jews en masse into Europe is Christian and the head of the German Christian party. She uses her faith to explain her actions and people vote for her simply because she is Christian.

no u

youtube.com/watch?v=RpXDvkBP6dg

youtube.com/watch?v=2lw8nH6dQIo

reminder that only CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIAN!
GLORY TO ROME THE GOD'S ONLY CHURCH!

youtube.com/watch?v=gsuSGbw1zu0&list=RDgsuSGbw1zu0

No discussing, just thanks.
Hvaljen budi Gospodine!

I made a Catholic thread earlier but it got deleted :(
God bless you, user!

youtube.com/watch?v=I0PFuP0eZzA

Have you ever read it? I just want a commentary on the bible that doesn't suck off the kikes in every other comment

This guy is a liar. Niggers aren't Israelites.

Israel -> Babylon (North) -> Caucus mountains (North) -> Europe (West)

What's your excuse for not wanting to be actually saved?
EXTRA ECCLESIAM NULLA SALUS

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

I wounder why...

>For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
-Ephesians 6:12

I've not got it myself, but I know people that recommend it.

They have free study guides online, you can see them for yourself and see if you like it
>ignatius.com/promotions/catholic-study-bible/

The prots couldn't stop shitflinging. There were three Catholic Generals last night that were good and had fruitful discussion, but today the prots came out of the woodwork

>Merkel, the person who let's Muslims and Jews en masse into Europe
The jew*
You're a fucking German you should know this.

Protestants will behave like their jewish masons will tell them to behave

Thanks but I'm not really interested in the study guides, just the actual notes. Maybe I'll go ask on /christian/

youtube.com/watch?v=mOOuuU0VUYQ

Pedo threads are not welcome

>worshipping a kike

>no matter your denomination
cucktholic detected
fucking satan worshipper

begone (((Satan)))

>I can't take personal responsibility for myself
>I need the permission of (((Jesus))) to live
Die already.

>mental gymnastics

Christcucks are losers that turn the other cheek, they are good goys who have willingly entered a covenant with a semitic tribal god, who through (((Saul))) become heirs of (((Abraham))). They are for all intents and purposes superstitious gullible colorblind faggots.

But dont let that stop you from worshipping the kike born out of the kike god and a kike whore.

Catholic leader preaches weekly that refugees are warriors of hope, that borders and walls are antichristian, an washes niggerfeet in open sign of surrender and servitude. And half of all priests are faggots an pedophiles.

Protestants are equally repulsive. Be it methodist/episcopal liberals who are disgustingly colorblind, politically correct liberal and antiwhite, or zionist brainwashed evangelicals wiorshipping Israël, adopting niggerbabies and posturing themselves as the conscience of murica while they are hypocrites, dumb and hyperconsumerist sheep.

Christianity is a sick demented globalist cult with judaistic origins.

Now I will let you all in peace larping as le based crusaders.

Can Jews not become Christians? I thought there is neither Jew nor Greek

>board about political incorrectness
>make a thread about most vanilla fucking religion in the world

Tbh it's against the rules.

I second this.

You need to start to differentiate doctrine from fashion.

>he types while eating a bag of cheetos and polishing his fedora collection

Sup Forums is no longer a christian safe space

>anyone can be christian. He hath no favorites.

Based black and mestizo christian brethren am I right? What a sickening globalist colorblind cult, truly fitting for all the mongrels and gullible scum of the earth.

I Imagine how heaven must be like; a vast mixed mass of niggers, spics, jews, chinks, europeans, mongrelized, unseparable, endlessly worshipping their kike overlord.

>He thinks we're still limited by physical brain capacities and bodies in Heaven
Brainlet detected. How does it feels missing 10 IQ points compared to the general public?

Just got back from thaibox training faggot.

Funnily enough the most obese white people in america are evangelicals. Truly fitting for such a spiritually sick people

>spiritually sick
>while he is a godless heathen or a man who worships trees

REMINDER THAT Sup Forums IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD

What is there to do in heaven if I may ask?

>heaven

404 place not found

But even then, what else? Y'all gonna be exact copies, mindless drones saying hallelujah (praise Yah) over and over again?

Bump

Don't forget that we will eventually go to the New Earth.
God gave Adam a job to do - look after the Earth and the animals. It may be that we will have a similar role in the next life to come, as well as worship.

Suck kike dick

Never existed.

What will the new Earth be like?

second coming when? I'm tired of waiting

Israel, but more kikey

evangelicals are actually spiritually dead

Any scholar who is worth anything acknowledges there was a historical Jesus. Believing if he is God is another matter. Even Bart Erhman says Carrier is a nutjob.
youtube.com/watch?v=yXRg4r3zvws

Are you implying that in heaven the dumbest Nigger will be equal to the greatest Aryan?
God, you people disgust me

>godless

Correct. You can enjoy sitting on your knees praying to a lunatic kike on a pole with an imported african priest mumbling about refugees, but I gladly miss out.

Doos Vult amiright based brother XD

This was meant for

We can never know, user. One part of me wants to say hopefully soon, for my own benefit, but then another part wants me to say hopefully far in the future so more may believe in Christ and be saved before He returns. We must be prepared for His return at any time. God bless you, keep going.

I'll lay out the timeline for you, user.
Now
Rapture - Wedding Feast of the Lamb in New Jerusalem
42 months - Elect, Moses, Elijah, plagues, 7 year peace treaty with Israel signed
Abomination that Causes Desolation - Strong AI in the Holy of Holies, mark of the beast, Antichrist revealed, possessed by satan, claims to be God.
42 months - Wrath of God poured out on everything
Battle of Meggido
Second Coming of Christ
Sheep and Lamb Judgment
Cleansing of Temple
Beginning of 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth - Satan bound for 1000 years, world is Eden
Satan loosed 1000 years, last battle, satan loses, Great White Throne Judgment
Death and Hades thrown into Lake of Fire.
All is Good in the multiverse.

That's what every christian by dogma believes. Christianity does not discriminate, but all are equal before god. There is neither greek not jew,...

Truly a sickening cult for spiritual eunuchs.

He's just another intolerable member of the church of garlmargs who believes God uses marxist values. Of course niggers won't be in heaven. Heaven is meant for humans.

The world will be renewed and refreshed, like the Garden of Eden, following the Second Coming, and at the descent of the satellite city the New Jerusalem.

There will be no oceans. All the land will be fertile. So fertile that the plowman and the sower will be bumping into each other. Every man will have his own house, his own land, his own well, his own vineyard. Satan will be bound for a thousand years, and Jesus will rule the earth from Jerusalem.

We're the only spiritually living, actually. So, exactly the opposite of what your "priest" told you.

Jesus doesn't play favorites.

There will be a hierarchy of lesser than and greater than in heaven, based on one's service here on earth.

Lies and poison.

You won't be in heaven with thoughts like that, that's for sure.

As is everything from the Vatican. Count on it.

See, the devil knows the scriptures, but he does not know the day or time that he will need his antichrist in power.

So he has to constantly keep an antichrist in power, and a false prophet. So he does. There is always a political antichrist in the wings, and there is always a pope available to be the false prophet.

So what happens when the millennium is up? Do we fight Satan or something?

>before this generation passes away all these things will take place

Matthew 24:34

Lol at not believing the straight words from your yeshua al massiach but instead desperately navigate your way around them. Mental gymnastics

>But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Matthew 24:36

>based on one's service here on earth.
This is pre-determined by genetics btw. Let's not fool ourselves. A Russian won't suddenly act like an Anglo and a nigger won't turn into a Aryan. But there are still varying degrees of goodness within the race.

No, Jesus will. A huge army will be raised up to fight Jesus in Jerusalem, and they will be summarily massacred. Jesus is showing us that even after a thousand years of bliss on earth, with a perfect government that is the benevolent dictator, God himself, Justice himself sitting on the throne, that mankind will still rebel.

These would be men born in the millennium who never lived under anything but peace and prosperity.

I lost all hope for mankind after realizing this truth. Mankind is utterly depraved.

That time period is the Beginning of Sorrows to the Second Coming.

That's the Second Coming.

Jesus reads the hearts of men. All men's hearts are the same.

Yes, and it's why your timeline is useless

>niggers wont be in heaven

>apostle Philipp baptizes an ethiopian

Again you dont even read your own book you spastic. Stop pretending you are christian but are just a memelord larping. Its okay, its not like christianity is anything but the ramblings of a jewish lunatic rigtfully crucified

By the way, it also ties into the Hebrew marriage ceremony where the bridegroom had to be given permission of his father to go get his bride, after the place the bridegroom prepared for his bride was deemed finished, by the father.

Hence the father knowing, and the son not.

So those who are saved at tribulation will live forever and witness the rebellion after 1000 years?

Useless? If you say so.

There is no event precedent to the Rapture; it could happen literally any day. And then the timeline takes off.

Set your clock by it.