Is sex outside marriage bad? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

dalrock.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/like-a-rutting-buck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sex is degenerate all around.

Yes, because it made you.

people get comfy
forget they have to work for something great
marriage makes people not work for the other attention, and get comfy.

Not if it's incest, then it's good.

It is because it helps you pair bond with a wife. If you sleep around too much you can never pair bond. Its one reason why divorce rates are so high.

Once upon a time and coming again soon, sex transmits deadly diseases.
Are orphans and dead people bad? Yes.

bastard spawn lead to people like the users of this website

sex is marriage. the jew will tell you otherwise

Yes, it inhibits pair bonding in women and promotes degeneracy in both men and women.

If you weren't a virgin until marriage, followed promptly by at least 3 children (2/3rds of which must be male) then you will be gassed on day 1.

If you're not having sex for the purpose of procreation, or the individual is not one you plan on procreating with, it's a waste of your time and energy that could be spent searching for a family.

Yes, it's bad. The West is an example of how bad it can gets.

Of course it is.

Sex within marriage is very good, though.
dalrock.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/like-a-rutting-buck/

No, but get used to the idea that it is degenerate/immoral

>fedoras

It's ok as long as you eventually marry the girl

Devalues marriage. Makes the people involved less likely to seek and maintain a stable monogamous relationship with the end goal of marriage.

Marriage is the bedrock of advance human society. Watch what happens without it if you haven't seen enough clues yet.

Sex outside the confines of a strong marriage contract should be punishable by death.

Can I get that pic in higher res please?

Only if the woman is unpure.

Excellent point.

>Is sex outside marriage bad?
Yes

Only if the woman bangs outside marriage.
Once in a while, for a man it is actually beneficial, as man is by nature polygamist so he cares more to his wife after casually having a prostitute.

For women? Yes. For men? Noooohohoho. What do you think Christ cucks are always getting divorced and the women running off with all their money. because they only slept with one chick and they suck at sex. After a while she gets tired and says I want to fuck someone who's good and goes looking for Tyrone

This.

theres literally nothing wrong with incest

If you're on a phone, open the image in a new tab and remove the "m" from the url.

>For men? Noooohohoho.
Stop promoting nigger behavior.

sex is bad. human desires should be replaced with productive reprogramming.

Make that pill bigger why don't you

Snowniggers will be snowniggers. That's why their religion was defeated by Christ.

You're asking this question to a virgin majority.

Sex outside of marriage is bad however sex after becoming engaged is pretty harmless. Contrary to popular belief historically most women lost their virginity while engaged, not on their wedding night. This is why breaking off an engagement was seen as such a big deal, women used to be able to sue a man for massive amounts of money if they broke off an engagement. Modern men might complain about the danger of getting divorce-raped but at least they don't have to worry about getting engagement-breakup-raped

Assumptions assumptions, betabitch

Yes but Chad doesn't care and neither do I

>bad?
yes
>why?
because it destroyes values, culture, abilty to bond (mostly for women), risk of STDs, can produce low-quality offspring (microchimerism, telegony, etc.).

It isn't bad if you are taking her virginity and plan to stay with her for the rest of your lives, and maybe get married.

Yes wtf are you thinking OP

It's true.

>maybe get married
>edited out bible
Fedoras don't breed.

If you feel the need for it then you've either picked the wrong partner or you're just too weak and selfish to control animal impulses and would probably be better off living among monkeys

Not worshiping Yahweh doesn't make you an atheist, childless incel.

t. soon to be father of 4

Here's my best friend justifying leaving his GF despite her having two of his children and leaving her career to raise them (she graduated HS, he did not)

It's for banking babies. Everyone thinks it's for their feelings now and that it's some sort of identity to define yourself by. So they overemphasize sex and turn into needy, degenerate faggots.

wtf did you get married for? stupid dumb ass autist retard motherfucker!!!!

Not everyone is mgtow

because it may make you seek for constant novelty and make you bored with your partner, which will lead to promiscuity

keep your hands off our little princess you burger

Not if you aren't a delusional christcuck

Can anyone give me some statistics to redpill my friend that what he's doing is going to fuck his kids up?

Single parent household bullshit, same way he grew up

This user gets it. If this isn't your goal then you are a very confused victim of the mainstream Jew. You are the shit tier rap video of humans.

78% of black children are bastards

>Here's my best friend justifying leaving his GF despite her having two of his children and leaving her career to raise them (she graduated HS, he did not)

i was gonna say "sounds like a typical trumpcuck", before i realized that most trumpcucks here will (thankfully) never reproduce.

t. virgin

There's nothing wrong with that.

just don't go overboard. sex is ultimately for procreation and to deepen your connection with your lover and the divine. we live in a modern, degenerate society though, so it almost impossible to escape the vice of lust. just don't go overboard. remember when you plow a woman you don't intend to stay with, you are lessening her chances of forming a lasting bond with the man who will. even if you fuck roasties you are harming yourself in the end. science is fairly concluded on this, promiscuity is a disease vector and reduces both men and women's chances of staying faithfully married.

>virgins are bad at sex

I've never understood this meme, it's not as if it's particularly difficult to teach a virgin not to starfish and how to ride a dick properly, it doesn't take long either, not to mention a married woman would be having sex far more frequently than some Stacey who picks up a new dick at the nightclub every weekend and would therefore only be having sex once or twice per week.

I've had sex with virgins and I've had sex with thots and the sex isn't that different, the meme is also true that thots tend to have looser pussies and beefier curtains (although I hold the opposing view that women with curtains are genetically predisposed to being thots, not that taking lots of dicks makes their pussies develop curtains). Biggest difference is thots tend to be able to suck dick amazingly well, they do this to compensate for their looser pussies and to set them apart from other thots so they can become Chad and/or Tyrone's favourite girl.

Raising kids out of wedlock is terrible for kids, they need TWO dedicated parents who love each other. Fuck state approved marriage though, just marry each other without the state or some religious nutbags.

sex is like taking a dump. it is a bodily function. totally un-interesting. Who gives a shit

Only if either party is impure.

Yes. It makes you sex obsessed and sexual excess incurs major losses of vitality and will ruin your intellect and mind.

Take a child who has grown up in a stable household and always had a very tight relationship with their parents and immediate family. They are their world. They love them, they will do anything for them, they are bonded very closely together and it would take an awful lot to break that bond.

Now imagine an orphan who has gone from foster home to foster home to foster home. None of their foster families really loved them deeply like our first example child's family. Sure they cared for them and did all of the things parents are supposed to do with kids, but everyone knew it was just temporary and not long term so why form lasting attachments? Then after that being your life you are almost incapable of forming those lasting attachments because you are jaded and distrustful. The orphan finally gets adopted and while they are probably happier, they still aren't necessarily as seamlessly bonded to their adoptive family as the child who grew up under the proper conditions.

This is similar to how relationship pair bonding works. The more times you get burned emotionally in relationships, be them sexual or otherwise, the more difficult it will become for you to ever open yourself up the same way again. Each time you become a little more guarded, each time you become a little less attached. Women who have spent their teens and 20s being passed around as sex toys by chads and niggers will inevitably reach their 30s and realize they can't form meaningful relationships with anyone because they are incapable of making emotional attachments and bonding as a pair. Some of them might come close, some of them can fake it pretty well, but just as a young animal has a limited time to imprint on its mother, a young woman has a limited time to imprint on a husband. Most men will give themselves a free pass and spout the false bravado that men can and should sleep around while demanding their women stay chaste. They are affected the same way and should not be whores either.

if you're in touch with your body, sex will likely come naturally. we are hardwired to procreate

I've known him since he dropped out of HS (his dad convinced him he had a learning disability so he started working at his step-father's fast-food franchise at 15)

I know his kids and I want to talk sense into him before he comes a deadbeat like his biological father

Didnt say there was anything wrong with it. He just doesnt understand that sex is fun since hes never had it.

> imagine having such a weak argument that you're quoting a journal from 1936

u wot m8

>all 'alt-righters' are virgin losers

Keep telling yourself that leaf

No

now THIS is autism

THIS!
No single mother families, if its already within the family. I am serious.

No, she a cute. One day cloning technology will be such that I will be able to own a copy of her? How does that make you feel?/

It isn't like taking a dump.
Dopamine levels do not increase from dumping, and you dont have testosterone levels fluctuate from dumping either.
If dumping was like having sex, you would have retards going to the toilet to try to dump multiple times a day for the fun of it.
>le current year argument

Hell fuckin no

Well that's just pure degeneracy

Once a girl is old enough to be bred she should be married. But just before that if her dad wants to do her it's all good. It will keep her remaining a pure maiden, she won't go slutting around if she's getting dicked down by daddy.

t. nigger brain

Virgin men are bad at sex. Is what I meant by that post. there's not a man alive who wouldn't admit that they sucked their first time, their first couple times, their first couple partners. Men have to rack up mileage and numbers to be any good. half the reason why women want a Chad is because they know he's got lots of mileage in some pussy and he knows what to do with it.

>Implying she will give away her royal genetic material so losers on the Internet can use her as a sex slave...

sure

I didn't say that.

Read this in a black person voice.

the consequences of sexual promiscuity have been recorded since early alchemical texts. if you're so convinced that things are magically better because they were proposed in the current year then congratulations, you're a progressive materialist

no it isn't though. they're just attracted to confidence and charisma.

Yes it is, not to mention it's against the law of God: "Thou shalt not commit adultery"

I can see why this is. The first time you sleep with a girl it feels really special. I just knocked out number 8 and I don't really feel anything for her. She's just a pink haired roasie that I'm currently nutting in.

If girls don't want to be objectified, they should discourage promiscuity of both genders.

it's nigger tier degeneracy

Same thing applies to men, it's not hard for a virgin man to learn to be good at sex, being good at sex is mostly about learning what your partner likes and dislikes, therefore a married couple who actually communicates will be way better at pleasing each other than anyone else could

>Implying sex is hard

No. Just follow your primal, testosterone driven urge to use her as you see fit for your own pleasure. Bitches love that shit.

Yes. God forbids it.

>Dopamine levels do not increase from dumping,
hell ya they do. I feel great after a dump. I think about my dump. Dumping is a goal I have every day. Dopamine regulates goal-reward behavior.

turn the phone sideways and click

>Is sex outside marriage bad? And why?

Under almost all circumstances I say yes ...
If you're cheating on your spouse, do everyone a favor and just get out of the relationship and move on. You're a dishonest man/woman slut that should be culled from humanity because your dick/vagina is in control of you.
If for whatever reason you're sexually unfulfilled with your spouse, unless your spouse knows what you're up to and agrees to it, you're simply a stinky sack of shit.
I've witnessed the some pretty bad human behavior from men and women.
For a while I thought men were more often than not, responsible for the cheating.
But in the last few years I become acquainted with some libidinous bitches that will set fire to your soul for kicks.

Eloquently put user, can someone screecap this for me please, I'm phoneposting on the train to work

I am a virgin and excellent at sex

>implying her genetic material won't be stolen via dumpster diving for black market princess cloning
There is no preventing it

When you have such high tier genetics, its almost your duty to facilitate their spread.

why do people need to be good at sex i'll never understand.

>tfw this is what Visigoth Spaniards look like
>tfw all Spaniards looked like this before they became Moor rapebabies

Non compromised sex is degenerate and heart breaking

This

This. If you fuck a prostitute or your sweetheart, you are one with her forever. Choose.

In my opinion, non-penetrative sexual acts do not bind you to your partner. Become good at foreplay and then learn to properly fuck your wife.

We need to teach our teens what constitutes a 'healthy sexuality': mutual confidence, which is achieved by being competent and caring partners. In turn, competence begins with responsibility, and caring with an early plunge into society.

Yeah: throw them into the fray with the other kids; he or she will be a healthy human being.