No more weekly Kaguya threads

No more weekly Kaguya threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5241137892
yun.baidu.com/s/1boX6uD5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone is bound to pick Kaguya again, especially when it gets animated.
Without Kaguya Thursdays I couldn't care less now about the cancerous fanbase that will be attracted like flies. The magic is gone.

Yeah it was a good run. Anime only fags would've ruined any threads going forward anyways.

2 groups fron Sup Forums is already planning to work on it. Jamini's box is asking me if I'm interested, and if I do end up taking it, I'll also do a liveTL thread here.
Let's just say Thursday is going to be interesting.

That's good to hear. Now I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out- it'll never be the same without Jag, but it would be great to see the threads continue at least.

Based user. Please, save Kaguya Thursday.

I'm kinda expecting releases from several groups for several weeks. I have no idea if they'll whittle down or not.

Oh I forgot to ask, what do you work on user?

>tfw been here since the beginning
>accidentally took a nap and missed the last kaguya thursday
Maybe it was better this way...

Please no. Jamini's cleaner is retarded. The rest of the group is just as guilty for letting it slide.

I'm the translator for the following series:
Yakumo-san wa edzuke ga shitai
If you're gonna dress up, do it like this
Maiko-san chi no Makanai-san
Check those out to get an idea of the quality. I say I'm working for Jamini, but in reality, it will be mostly the same team that worked on these series.

Oh, I think we talked before over batoto comments. Anyways, let us know if you do end up taking the job.

Next chapter spoilers

tieba.baidu.com/p/5241137892

>Everyone's crying
Oh boy, apparently it's time for shenanigans again.

Oh god what did Kaguya do this time

How nice of Aka to retweet this.

I think it´s that manga that they´re reading that´s making everyone cry. Not sure if it´s Kaguya´s fault.

Dump the full raw please.

or maybe it was your fault

Looks more like everyone read the manga and ccried, but it failed to evoke any sort of emotion on Kaguya.

>Jamini's
Dear God no.

Jag's old team (his cleaner and redrawer) asked me to help them scanlate Kaguya though.

lol user predicted this, now there's a bunch of people crowding over the position of kaguyatranslator. good news for weekly kaguyas i guess but ill just sit here and wait for the shitstorm of drama

Oh, the shitstorm is gonna be so much fun.

MAKE KAGUYA GREAT AGAIN

who's the artist?

>Psylocke scans has dropped Kaguya; Jag has decided to discontinue scanlating it given that it was licensed by Viz. Former Psylocke members, with some additions to fill Jag's place (Hey! That's us!), will continue working on Kaguya! We will be releasing under the [Sup Forumsnonymous] tag, you can find us on batoto. We do not need donations, please consider supporting the author by buying the official release instead!

IT'S STARTING
HAHAHAHAHAHA

The fire rises.

Much better than fucking jaimini's box desu

so we have on the on one corner, the formerly prospective partners with jag, jaimi
and the second, jag's ex-mates on kaguya, psyloc
we have a succession crisis now folks
any other challengers?

In last page kaguya appears to be playing koto, are they reading Kono oto tomare?

If Kaguya were to get an anime, which studio do you want to be the one to adapt it?

Shaft would be perfect.

Niggerstream, probably.

I don't care much for them, but I want SHAFT just for the "How cute" sections.

Shaft, Dogakobo or JC Staff (with a good director because they're very hit or miss)

SILVER LINK.

>the formerly prospective partners with jag, jaimi
They were never prospective partners, the point was he wouldn't work with them because they're shit.

Finally some actual confirmation. Why does it take so long for groups to announce they're doing it?

the fuck? I was doing kaguya!

>scanlation wars : Kaguya edition
I can't wait for the shitstorm and threads filled with drama and shitposting come thursday.

There will be at least 3 threads and one with meme translation

So just Thursday but with another two threads?

I wanted to announce it last thursday but we had to do some logistic work and there was red tape to cut

why thursday? raws come out as early as monday for gooks, why wont the new groups do that to get ahead of each other
This is in no way me fishing for translation sooner just so I have my drug early im not really an addict i just curious thats all

Wrong. I don't know why the raws leak on monday, but the official magazine release is on thursday.

>I don't know why the raws leak on monday
Because they print it early to ship to stores so they'll have it in stock on Thursday.

DL link for the full raws
yun.baidu.com/s/1boX6uD5
Use fw76 if tou need a code.

Should I dump it ?

Thanks for the consideration, but I'll wait for later.

May as well, if people don't want to read it yet you can just spoiler it.

>Fujiwara was spoiling
Oh I see, so Fujiwara is best girl after all. I can relate to her a lot.

I guess I'll dump it that way then.

>using spoiler
Stop, that's only for spoilers. If the full raw is out then post it without using the spoiler function.

Whatever, I don't care anymore.

P-prez? Contain yourself!

These plans are getting less and less complicated. I wish they'd just start dating and start the father arc already.

Pres has never been good at making plans though.

You want prez to become a daddy right away? How lewd.

No I'm talking about Kaguya's father who's bound to oppose it.

Poor Ishigami, whether he likes it or not destiny will doom him to a life with Fujiwara.

>smug prez
He's gonna fuck something up isn't he?

So she saw through it and didn't even read it?

She doesn't watch TV or read manga. That is the Shinomiya way.

Iino is a great gag

Wow, she really does manage to walk in at the worst time every time.

Done.

I'm starting to think Iino was a shit addition after all.

Baka trio at it again, almost surprised Kaguya didn't intervene more.

>Doesn't even try to save Fujiwara from rape.

Rip Miko.
Damn, i laughed so hard.

Doga Kobo. They did a great job with Nozaki-kun.

She went to get a weapon.

I also really liked their Love Lab adaption.

guys why is ishigami so handsome

i just want him to be happy

>必ず頭に「妹の~」or「姉が~」
Why the "or"?

You heard about the shoujo manga from your ane or imouto. That's the excuse.

Prez, F and Ishigami are the best

I mean why the English instead of か or とか or something?

Stylistic choice. That's it really.

You forgot Hayasaka, user. I would actually really like to see her reaction to the manga as well.

Doga Kobo
Its just personal taste but i don't like Shaft because of the signature stuff that they usually add.

Their relationship changed. Earlier the whole gig was to trick them and corner them into confessing, like the 20 questions, the cellphone, the tsundere keikaku, etc. Now, since both of them are sure their feelings are reprocicated, the plans have changed in order to grant themselves the most advantageous conditions to make the other confess and just plain enjoy the moment.

Old Kaguya would have checkmated Shiro when everyone misunderstood the confession. Old Shiro would have checkmated Kaguya after the elections when she was most vulnerable or with the whole underwerar thing. Their relationship simply evolved. They might as well be dating by now.

This. Kaguya was literally taking his pants off a few chapters ago. The mind games have changed

That was less of a mindgame and just Kaguya being REALLY horny tho (ever since fireworks actually).