"I won't let you sleep tonight!"

"I won't let you sleep tonight!"
Kazuma rejects her and she leaves

>volume 12
Just realized I completely forgot to keep reading this round volume 8 or so.

Right call. Why would you not let a nigga get some shut eye?

but Darkness is a clumsy fool forgot she is cuffed with Kazuma and trips over. Kazuma laughs at her, she glares back and asks him to stand up, Kazuma was expecting punishment from Darkness as she cracks her knuckles, Kazuma braces himself and closes his eyes, but instead of a punch soft fingers touches his cheek and as he opens his eyes his tongue and intertwined with Darkness.
Kazuma's first kiss. As Megumin and Aqua enters the room because of the racket they made earlier Kazuma screams Darkness is gonna rape him

Is there anything else that happened in volume 12?

>kazuma picks the loli over the busty blonde
Those tits want to be paizuried

Kazuma picked the right decision.

If he picked Darkness, no way megumin will be the side chick but with picking megumin, darkness is alright being the side chick.

I'd still rather be with Eris/Chris if given the chance.

More like the lolicon/DFCfags and Megumins autistic fanbase demanded it.

I forgot to mention one more thing, Darkness just doesn't have that much fan art either. Megumin is just much more popular, and that's why she won.

Would Dorkness be a good wife?

>Would Dorkness be a good wife?
If you can think of ways to make the behaviour of a good wife seem like masochistic play to her, she might.

>marry into money
>the more you abuse her the more she loves you
I don't see any possible downside. If she caught you cheating she'd most likely demand being tied down and forced to watch as you fuck another girl infront of her.

Lalatina is really cute and a good girl, even though i want to fuck Megumin more.

I prefer DFC, but have a soft spot for masochists so Darkness is my favorite. It's actually quite surprising how the author managed to make all girls best girl.

I remember when this was a parody of other isekai harems.

At least Aqua still isn't a love interest.

Megumi is a shit and dumb character

>I prefer DFC, but have a soft spot for masochists so Darkness is my favorite.
Same with me, though her body is perfect the way it is.

>implying he won't bang aqua first
this series got haganai'ed, might as well go off to the deep end

I know the point of KonoSuba is that all the (main) girls are horrible, but Darkness would be perfect if she were tenderly dominant rather than a masochist fetishist. That rockhard body of hers is made for dominating.

That would completely ruin Darkness.

>people unironically try to tell me that Kazuma is not a betamax loser self-insert

We've been over this, no matter how much he denies it deep down Kazuma is a lolicon.

Not just that, but fate itself is determined to pair him with only lolis, since Iris and Megumin are the only ones who have shown genuine romantic affection towards him, Darkness has mostly been teasing and shit.

>goes to succubus dream sex shop
>asks if ANYTHING would be okay to request
>gets apprehensive and wants to start with something generic and normal to save face, a shy older woman
>ends up saving a loli succubus, fighting naked 3 on 1 for her and getting beaten senseless

Kazuma only dares make a move in his fantasies and dream world.

It's okay to be gay.

what a faggot

Never sad i don't want to fuck Darkness though.

That did happen in the webnovel, i wonder if it happened in vol 12

Kazuma has been steadily castrated by his frequent trips to the succ shop and will not accept anything less than full demon puss now.

He has gone so many times to that shop that i wont believe he hasnt request for a succ to look like one of his many girls

Why do people like this beta faggot again?

Better than Megumin who can do shit all.

>Kazuma is actually no less beta than other beta protagonists
Figures

It wasn't what you thought anyway

It most certainly didn't. There's no illustration depicting a kiss, and there's no way they wouldn't illustrate such an important scene.

He accepted Megumin's proposal in the beginning and chose to remain faithful. He's not beta, he's alpha and a respectable person.

stop kazuma san! delete this blonde bitch!

Anime is still at the part where he's not a beta faggot, and most people will have seen the anime, not read the LNs or webnovel.

Once again, Marketing and Shit Taste Of The Masses ruins an otherwise good time.

It happened like this in the WN too, and there megumin wasn't a loli. You just assblasted your waifu is unpopular

Character development in my chinese novels? Fuck off!

Darkness makes the shadows wary
Darkness is a warm embrace during the lullaby
The only friend that always returns to me
O Darkness, how I again fell in love with thee