Should the age of consent be raised or lowered?

should the age of consent be raised or lowered?

Other urls found in this thread:

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG/pdf/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG-2-4-3-12.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

raised

to what age

seems like today women of ages are incapable of even knowing if they themselves are capable of giving consent at any given moment. so why pretend young women have any extra difficulty with the concept of consent?

whatever is the age of this roastie

all ages*

BE NISE

Kept the same. 18 is the limit, don't argue about muh 17 or it just sounds pathetic, barely anyone on here actually has sex anyway. Not 18? Just say no. 18? Smash away.

It's 18 in the states which is pretty high compared to the UK, Canada or Australia. I'd say 16 to 18 is fine.

>raised or lowered
Nope. Female consent should be abolished as a legal concept. She is her husband's property. And if she is not yet married then she is not allowed to have sex under penalty of stoning.

controlled by parents

It should be lowered to 13

the eternal kiwi

I mean a woman enters puberty at 12 and a man at 14 so I don't see a problem with it being 15/16. The only reason you guys don't agree with this is "because it feels wrong" since you've been grown up with the idea that oh no you can't have anything before you're 18 you're not grown enough waa.

but aren't brains not developed until your 25 so they can not make rational desisions

in canada its 16, i'm fine with that
18 seems unrealistic and lower then 16 isn't necessary frankly

Should be held dynamic. If the girl is having her first menstruation it means she's ready for the dick. Age of consent is a plot by the Jewish pharma industry to hook girls on drugs early.

thats not realistic, we're not holding fucking menstruation courts. just pick an age, keeps it easy.

Varies from state to state actually, most states are 16. Media just makes it look like 18.

Lower to age 13 or at the most 14. They're built for sex at that point. They do it anyway with each other if they're normal and healthy. Only inside the infantilizing culture of a big government nanny state do we see teenagers buying into celibacy. They learn "most people are too stupid to put on a condom so therefore it's dangerous for me to have sex". And then they apply that logic elsewhere....

Periods happen at 9-12 so age of consent should be 13.

>women
>ever being capable of making rational decisions
Humanity would go extinct if you outlawed sex with irrational women.

I want to suck her toes while I plow her puss.

no lewd

ginsburg trying to lower consent age to 12 gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG/pdf/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG-2-4-3-12.pdf see pg 522

women didn't even start menstruation until about 16-18 a hundred years ago. 13-14 year olds looking ready for sex is deceptive, they're not supposed to look like that. it's poison in the food and water and plastics and shampoos etc that is doing this.

meanwhile marriage while young was done for practical reasons back in the day. we live in a different world now, there's no necessary practical reason for it. it doesn't work anymore. parents used to help their daughter select a decent man maybe one with a farm or business for marriage. today it would just be 13 year olds on tinder, not a good idea,

mummmy

It should be at least 50 imo.

consent is bullshit. virgin girls should be married off between 12-24 years of age, by their parents. Anything between 25-29 years of age should be put in a compulsive nation wide marriage service as last resort if for some reason the parents are unable to marry them off themselves. Any unmarried 30+ female must prove before a court of justice to be of value for society or be euthanized for beeing a useless piece of shit vagina.

Is this data collection of how many pedos there are on Sup Forums?

>18 is the limit

Only in a few states. In most it's actually 16 or 17. Not that a girl that young is someone you should actually be banging, mind you.

If she bleeds she breeds

Nothing wrong with 18, here it's 16 I think it's kinda to low, 16 years old is quite young, the 2 years makes all the difference but it starts getting foggy when you have guys being charged for having sex with a 17 year old when they're 20 so idk maybe 16 is good

Why are slavic women so hot, while slavic men are so goofy looking?

she is batshit crazy

It should be lowered to 14, but it should also be illegal to have sex outside of marriage.

In my state there is a "close age exemption". So if a 17 year old has a 15 year old girlfriend it isn't illegal. But if a 25 year old does it very much is. I think it's a good system.

mum is ukrianian and Slavic men are ugly that's why mum has a Nicolas fetish since he was german

MUMMY HAS AUTISM LIK MEE

mum not have autisms

11 is best

That what I'm saying. The women are smoke shows, the men look pic related. No wonder they marry out when possible.

D
E
A
T
H

T
O

R
U
S
S
I
A

it is our duty to breed pretty slav ladies like mum

Hello Achmed

It doesn't matter, hoes are still gonna hoe

Bullshit my grandmother was married off at 13 in 1950s India which couldn't afford poison or hormones at the time. She had two kids that died (I suspect killed because girls) until she has my dad at 15.

Germany haha

I'm right, though.

bump

want to suck mum

I can't tell what the age of consent should be exactly, but I do know it should be the same as the minimum age for being exposed to religion.

Not trying to be edgy either. This just makes sense.

>implying that's bad

Ukrainians will hunt and kill her. We already have funds and know where she lives. She will be executed like in ISIS video while you whitey virgins cry.

>FSB honeytrap

the real professionals

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mum IS ukrainen

>this fucking yank wants to be a traveler

Some of the #MeToo stuff did make me raise my eyebrows. Woman gives consent to man to do his thing. Yet years later it's "sexual harassment," and the man is lumped together with Harvey Weinstein.