Looks like another win for us. Look at the faggot, just give him glasses and a beard

Looks like another win for us. Look at the faggot, just give him glasses and a beard

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11216493
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soyim, i...

It doesn't though. Just tastes like shit and probably lacks a lot of essential vitamins. It's the plastics used in everything that's hurting people.

I'm so torn. People have the shittiest diets and the worst exercise routines and fill themselves with mental illness-tier medication, our sperm is going to shit, and there's a genuine crisis of identity for men.

But there's literally no way for phytoestrogens to operate as human estrogen. The body fundamentally does not work that way.

What are you torn about?

If soyboy is a good meme or not. It gets the point across but it's based on some horseshit misunderstanding of how food works.

hes right tho?
Phythoestrogens haven't been proven to affect male sexuality. Some studies have even found that it protects you from actual mammal estrogens.
Nigger you are worse off eating ficking RICE, which has tons of arsenic which actually KILLS YOU than soy. Asians apparently have adapted to it.

[REPLIES IN SOY]

btw, this guy is low t. Because total t means nothing

You could have very high total testosterone and low Free testosterone levels. FREE TESTOSTERONE is what matters most.

"Normal Testosterone Levels

Normal Total blood serum testosterone levels range from between 300 to 1200. So, if after your lab test, your testosterone level is at 310, your typical general doctor may conclude you are normal and require no hormone treatment. This could be a mistake, because you could have the same debilitating Low T Symptoms at 310 (within the normal range of 300 to 1200) that you would experience at 299 (below the normal T level range), and treatment options should be explored.

-Testosterone baseline without symptoms

Your Total Testosterone baseline without symptoms could have been at 1000 for many years, while another patient’s could have been at 800. One man’s deficiency is not the same as another man’s. This is why you need to determine your FREE blood serum Testosterone level, not only your TOTAL blood serum testosterone level.

Free Testosterone is the more telling factor about what is bio-available for your body’s tissues and organs to use. Some men feel perfectly fine at a testosterone baseline of 800 because their Free Testosterone level is relatively high, while others have all the symptoms of Low T at 800 because their Free Testosterone is low – each man’s body chemistry is different."

Lmao

He said in the other video that when he was a teenager he had abnormally high test, as if to prove people wrong about him. But having a test imbalance as a teenager literally throws off your endocrine system and it produces DHT and estrogen later on in life.

The mechanism of action might not be as straightforward. I know the research is inconclusive but soy is not essential, nor particularly unique nutritionally, and therefore probably best avoided by males with an interest in masculinity. Just in case.

also

High total T, Low free testosterone= balding and feminine behaviour. The body will convert all of that wasted testosterone into DHT, which you dont need in excessive amounts as a grown man.

so what about milk?
should it be avoided too since it contains genuine mammal estrogen

>Man who looks too weak to lift his own grocery shopping soy's himself up for 2 months to prove...

Wow, that's like someone with aids having loads of gay sex to prove gay sex doesn't give you aids.

>This guy ate soy for 2 months because of a meme.

Can anyone be more obsessed?

Faggy fuckboi eats soy for 2 months to prove it doen't make a faggy fuckboi

If you go around following every supposed health risk associated with every food you eat you'd be stuck eating nothing but turnips you grow in your backyard. Soy is in none of the /fit/ meme foods I eat anyway, but you're much better off trying to avoid plastics and atmospheric pollution with actual confirmed health risks than buying one kind of granola over another because the box says it might have soy in it.

The decline in sperm is what really bothers me.

Jesus christ leftists have the most spergy mannerisms I can't even watch this without wanting to take a gas shower with wooden doors

Can you imagine looking like this and saying "you know what, I think there's a place for me in a video format"?

Soy may not directly lower total Testosterone, but it lowers shbg levels. Which again, is bad for men.

So many pro soy faggots over look this. Sure it may not be dropping your total t levels, but its lowering your shbg which prevents testosterone from being wasted and converting into dht.

>"Soy protein also reduces SHBG levels in both sexes."

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11216493
S.H.B.G. prevents testosterone from converting to D.H.T

Low S.H.B.G. is associated with low free testosterone levels, diabetes, and atherosclerosis

-Exercise increases S.H.B.G.
-Dietary fiber increases S.H.B.G.
-Alcohol increases S.H.B.G.
-Fasting increases S.H.B.G.
-Calorie restriction increases S.H.B.G.
-Green tea increases S.H.B.G.

this has to be fucking satire, nobody can not realize that they look like that

Soy may not directly lower total Testosterone, but it lowers shbg levels. Which again, is bad for men. So many pro soy faggots over look this. Sure it may not be dropping your total t levels, but its lowering your shbg levels. Shbg prevents testosterone from being wasted and converting into dht.

>"Soy protein also reduces SHBG levels in both sexes."
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11216493

S.H.B.G. prevents testosterone from converting to D.H.T

Low S.H.B.G. is associated with low free testosterone levels, diabetes, and atherosclerosis

-Exercise increases S.H.B.G.
-Dietary fiber increases S.H.B.G.
-Alcohol increases S.H.B.G.
-Fasting increases S.H.B.G.
-Calorie restriction increases S.H.B.G.
-Green tea increases S.H.B.G.

he looks like a bugman not a soyboy

wouId wreck his boypucci.

dont judge me.

And he fucking lost

>retarded Soyboy meme gets challenged
>reply with "well he's ugly and I think he eats soy already!"
Never change Sup Forums

Yea you cope harder you stupid autist

i once ate nothing but boipucci for 2 months to prove i wasn't gay. i'll bet you find something wrong with that, too.