Kemono Friends

I can't believe season 2 is actually fucking happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sasakure__UK/status/846922987991281665
youtu.be/6BA0zcd7bbg
desuarchive.org/a/thread/160200677/#160222155
youtu.be/mRSKEcgH9Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=mZy_YLilYtc
twitter.com/kirikomasukusa/status/888914689752612864
youtube.com/watch?v=HkWBYgHffK0
mega.nz/#!GtZ3EAgS!X28su-ZrJ4G4J7-k-JTAvNH9-vUAejy127p-txD7uWU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJ6s4-OXEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a time to be alive.

Don't post that

Whoops.

Time for theories, prayers to Tatsuki, piles of fresh tofu, and of course, our honored guests - the raiding salesfags

Caban soon.

oh fuck did it actually get comfirmed?

Yes
The thread exploded

twitter.com/sasakure__UK/status/846922987991281665
youtu.be/6BA0zcd7bbg

Please keep posting that.

You can count on me.

Link to thread please

Not worth watching. Ride could never be as fun the first time 'round.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/160200677/#160222155
It's not on Sup Forums archive for some reason

Here's a Caban.
Actually I'm not sure if it's a cerulean or a buffed up wild release.

Thanks
Yeah, I just looked through the built in archive and didn't find it

>haven't been on Sup Forums in over a day
What a time to be alive.

This calls for celebratory music.
youtu.be/mRSKEcgH9Ck

I'm glad we got a second season but wasn't it obvious we'll get one? I'm surprised people were surprised.

It took only 7 months. Usually it takes a year for an annoucement

I'm just surprised they announced it quite early.

And he made that video where he "kills" Serval before this one, a real bandwagoner.

I don't think anyone was really surprised. It's good that the announcement came as early as it did though, considering how long delays can be.

Considering what kind of phenomena it was you expect the announcement to come at end of ep12.

Please don't post that cancer here.

this belongs on Sup Forums desu

Man I hope this means drawfriend and colorfriend come back.

I still miss those two faglords.

Can't wait to get home, wonderful news

I expect Serval to die 55 times in season 2.

>they didn't know they could take off their clothes
how do they poop

But we have no ugly trannies or SJWs...

youtube.com/watch?v=mZy_YLilYtc

wheres the fucking subs?

Geimu when?

What the hell happened?

Girls don't poop, user

Don't kid yourself.

We really need a edit of that deer manga about video games.

But how is Ooishi supposed to top Welcome to Japari Park

They poop through their clothes. Noclip is a thing.

So you could troll friends by telling them they wear clothes at the moment they the a dump? They get aware of it and the log gets trapped in their pantsu.

The real one looks like bullet with legs.

>EOPs

Now that's evil.

>it'll take some time, so please be patient
Reminder that there's still 382 days left until S2.
So we're looking at summer or fall 2018.

Don't you remember their bittersweet heartfelt goodbyes two each other? It's sad but new collab from them would be a miracle.
Regardless, they'll always be part of the OG Sup Forums Kemono Friends experience.

*suppository

That's terrifying.

With something even more beautiful.
>Trust in Ooishi!
>Faith in Ooishi!

>drawfriend and colorfriend
>new collab from them

Wait what. That's new to me. Which one are you referring to?

382 days brings us to the tenth of August, 2018.

Nice I'd only have to wait 5 mins 110016 times.

Were you not here when it first aired and the show was still a bit of a sleeper? Those two tsundere fucks were a highlight of every week.

I think you've probably seen most of their works get posted here every now and then.

It is, though.

It is now
It takes a while for it to appear

>twitter.com/kirikomasukusa/status/888914689752612864

sugoi

soon

This makes it the fifth time, isn't it?

Not him. I wasn't here when it first aired but I'd like to know the history about those two tsundere fucks, drawfriend and colorfriend. Is there an archive of it?

So will this have quality animation or QUALITY animation this time?

I'd be willing to put fifty bucks on Mirai showing up in person and daughteru-ing Kaban in S2. I'd put another fifty on it being absolutely adorable.

>IT'S MOTHERFUCKING REAL

Just when I was just starting to wonder why I kept these threads on my highlighter. I dunno if this will save anime but I do know it will save me.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkWBYgHffK0

Which seiyuu has the best voice, besides Tsuchinoko's.

I'd like if Mirai stays a mystery

Mirai is dead, Anonymous.

She's dead.

Dead.

But is she Aardwolf dead?

Am I'd personally like her to be an end-of-season reveal, but maintain the whole mystery up until episode 11 or 12. It feels like Kaban should meet her at some point, but I don't think I would appreciate it nearly as much as if it were just done in the beginning of the season.

Prove it, faggot.
Protip: You can't.

Do not underestimate Tatsuki!

>I'd be willing to put fifty bucks on Mirai showing up in person and daughteru-ing Kaban in S2
I mean, Kaban's technically her Clone

But Mirai has slime green hair eye defect.

Why do people persist with this baseless claim

Cerulean Queen Caban when?

>Prove it, faggot.
I have here an accurate depiction of Anonymous. Very rare.

It's okay, user. It's okay to be sad.

Wolf.

Grey Wolf (Kanae Itou) is the best!

d-did she die?

No, I made this poster as a tribute to her and gave it to her when I met her at a convention.

there could be a possibility that the sand star probably changed a few genetic properties, but I'm pretty damn shre they'll be closely related. And we also don't know how old Mirai was at the time, so there could exist the possibility of the eye defectiveness belonging to age.
>Baseless claim
Well, I can see it making sense considering that the end of a human hair follicle rich in human DNA, while also considering the fact that Kaban was made from a human strand of Mirai's hair; she could be very closely [(If not, exactly) related to her genetically

>season 2 got confirmed while I was asleep
I hate that I missed the thread when it happened but at least I had something nice to wake up to.

I also agree with the people saying Wolf but Shoebill's voice gives me diabetes every time I hear it.

Well you're in for a treat then. Long before KF became what it is today, Sup Forums had chill niche threads for it. Among the many comfy discussions we had for it back then what stood out to people the most were the zoo-keeper/caretaker interviews every episode. So anons all jokingly wanted a documentary style show narrated by Attenborough.

And here is where the greatest love story ever told begins --- an user particularly decent at drawing posted uncolored lineart of Attenborough patting Serval on the head which received a fair amount of praise. Soon after that was posted the second actor of our grand story showed up... another user who was instead particularly decent at coloring things filled in the monochromatic hole the former user left. People loved it as well.

From this point onward they will be known as drawfriend and colorfriend respectively.

In intense OC-producing fashion, drawfriend would almost always without fail post lineart about a specific Friend paired up with a fairly famous nature-related TV personality/scientist and colorfriend would follow suit minutes or hours later with a more polished/colored version of that lineart. For the entire season they would have this intimate back and forth as both anons completed each other's OC all while the threads anticipated their posts. Colorfriend - the tsundere of the two - would always complain that drawfriend made too much lineart and that he was having a hard time catching up coloring them all but he would always begrudgingly finish them all despite the bitching.

mega.nz/#!GtZ3EAgS!X28su-ZrJ4G4J7-k-JTAvNH9-vUAejy127p-txD7uWU

From Attenborough they moved to Steve Irwin to Jeremy Wade to Stephen Hawking to Richard Stallman to the Top Gear crew and hell they even dragged in Jamie Oliver in it with a few bonus reaction images as well as weird images every now and then. It was a grand and hilarious time when those two were around but as much as the threads enjoyed it I'm sure nobody enjoyed those times more than those two anons themselves.

What happened during their last week together could be summed up in two images. The one attached to this post, documenting a final farewell gift where drawfriend immortalized colorfriend as a prickly little loli and colorfriend bitterly finishing his work like he did with all the other before it.

Note the flower colorfriend added to the image: that is a Hibiscus, go googled what it means in the language of flowers.

I WANT TO DATE SHOEBILL.

What the fuck this is cute

How would Kemono Friends have played out if Tsuchinoko and Sand Cat were the protagonist duo?

But there's an after story to that a few hours after that image because let's be honest here there's always an actual final final act --- also captured in this image here.

As feelings rose up and the time of separation came near, they both did a final deciding spectacle of their breakup. Drawfriend posted an image that he colored himself, unsurprisingly close to the style of colorfriend, and in an act of spite colorfriend actually drew something as well. In a truly Shakespearean manner of tragedy, both of them learned from one another but in doing so doomed their dependence on each other.

Remember their story user. For a love as pure as theirs will never grace this board ever again.

Cute.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJ6s4-OXEQ

Best

What the fuck did I just read?

True love.

>Hibiscus, go googled what it means in the language of flowers
>perfect wife or woman
>delicate beauty

Holy shit. This story is unironically kino. How have I only heard of these two now?

>Girls don't poop, user

No wonder they're full of shit.

Figured out where tatsuki has been the last month.

Glad for the second season. Hope it doesn't suck.

Please leave.