Uhhh guys

what did Trump mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Amos 5-6,Psalm 103&version=NKJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 33&version=NLT
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=wf32lkis_X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This doesn't come as a surprise.

Nuke Tel Aviv

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

Checked wrecked and kekd.

It means those FEMA camps that we used to worry about were actually built by the good goys.

Jerusalem
>Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital taking that off the table during the peace deal
>The entire middle east is furious and worldwide hatred for Israel is at an all-time high.
>Israel then proceeds to spit in the faces of the world and votes to annex the West Bank.
>Two state solution is dead
Peace deal still in talks, but how would that work without Jerusalem and without a 2 state solution? Well, this is what makes Trump the God Emperor. This is what the Art of War is all about.

At the same time news is coming out of the Middle East there have also been quiet investigations going on in the United States. The MSM has been lying and covering up just how much corruption was in our country. During the campaign Trump promised to hire a special counsel to look into Hillary Clinton’s case. That man is Robert Mueller. Not only has Robert Mueller been investigating the swamp, he’s expanded the SCOPE of his investigation multiple times. Just from the Clinton Foundation alone there is evidence of so much Israeli influence within our government it is unimaginable. When Trump says that an ally is going to turn, and you’re going to find that out. That’s what he’s talking about.

On day one of his Presidency, Donald J Trump walked into the CIA headquarters and announced that he would be back, and the next time he was back there would be “no more columns”.

>Afifth columnis any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organized actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

Punished White Powder Trump.

Read A Lament for Israel and also Peace and Prosperity

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Amos 5-6,Psalm 103&version=NKJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 33&version=NLT

Trump is the David from Jerimiah 33

interesting

>Jeremiah 33:6 “Nevertheless, the time will come when I will heal Jerusalem’s wounds and give it prosperity and true peace. 7 I will restore the fortunes of Judah and Israel and rebuild their towns. 8 I will cleanse them of their sins against me and forgive all their sins of rebellion. 9 Then this city will bring me joy, glory, and honor before all the nations of the earth! The people of the world will see all the good I do for my people, and they will tremble with awe at the peace and prosperity I provide for them.

I believe the Isaiah 45/Trump prophecy. Him, being Cyrus come to destroy Babylon.

It's all starting to make sense. Kim Clement referenced Trump as God's "David"

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

Trump's plan this whole time was to end usury and expose the lies.

GET THE FUCK OUT

Contain your rage, will you?

Looked up Trump's birth date.
His birth tarot are Death and The Emperor.
Essentially the desire to rule and lead mixed with the power for change. At its worst its petty and tyrannical, at its best it can bring about a golden age of prosperity.

Why Why Why are they on the outside... OMG Trump is (((their))) guy! AHHHHHH!

Get your christcuck shit outta here. The bible was written by old dudes in caves who thought they talked to God OVER 100 YEARS AFTER JESUS DIED!

fucking anti semite.

I can't wait until this tangerine piece of shit gets impeached

Im not even a christian, but this has a lot to do with what's going on retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=wf32lkis_X8

>2017 was the year of the lord (5,777 in hebrew)
>Trump was born under a blood moon eclipse
>7 hours into presidency, Trump turned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
>7th US President from New York
>Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
>Skipped the 7th debate
>Has 7 family members
>First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Mother's name is Mary
>Father's middle name is Christ
>Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
>Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
>Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
>His grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump died on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
>5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
>7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
>Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
>Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks after Trump's birth
>The name Donald Trump means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>Hillary fell deathly ill while running against him
>Everyone who goes against him has bad fortune
>Works with a global private intelligence agency and has Tesla's technology
>His predictions always come true

T. Increasingly nervous man

What tarot deck is this? I want it.

Thanks.

what in the fuck is happening in this thread. all the abrahamic religions are cancer and need to be purged.

You've been sour all week, hombre.

Go back to blowing donkeys

whoa you should teach theology

Punished Trump is real.