It's that time again

it's that time again

COCKONA RISES!!!!!

Fuck off.

cockona.....

>Flip Flappers flopped hard, has a sub-1k average
>still gets multiple threads and everyone still remembers it
>Tokyo Ravens and AoKana both flopped, though not as hard (2k and 1.2k averages respectively)
>no one talks about them on Sup Forums anymore
This is unfair. Why do things have to be this way?

You'll figure it out once you stop caring so much about sales numbers.

japan a shit

It's almost as if Sup Forums likes Flip Flappers more

Please get some painful and incurable tropical disease.

nips have shit taste

What is really unfair is that so few people appreciate this masterpiece.

They show dropped in quality significantly the moment they switched from just comfy-but-somewhat-creepy dreamscape adventures to mimi's ark, I wish it was just the former all until final episode. It managed to produce such an eerie feeling (especially with things like episode 5) when you dont know what to really expect, much like in real dreams, and then abandons everything for a fairly one dimensional antagonist.
I felt betrayed, to say the least.

who pripri here

Really felt that writer change.

Probably everyone.

Japanese people are retarded and tend to have different opinions than western audiences; this is why we get torrents of fucking isekai when westerners barely give a fuck about that shit.

We're not the target audience of any anime ever, so our opinions don't influence anything ever.

Once a studio gets sweet-talked into finally setting up some kind of patreon portal for us whiteys to funnel money into, shit will start changing.

You are doing everything wrong if you intended to do some >Cockona posting

No, I mean it's kind of unfair that Flip Flappers is the show that's remembered by more people even though it sold less than either TR or AoKana.

>Once a studio gets sweet-talked into finally setting up some kind of patreon portal for us whiteys to funnel money into, shit will start changing.

About that...

You're talking about LWA, right? But the LWA anime is selling average. It's not a super hit by any means but it's not a flop either.

Unlike those other shows, FliFla was actually good

Not really. It wasn't bad by any means, but it had a lot of wasted potential, and the writing was all over the place at times. Plus, there were many unresolved plot points, and the pacing was too inconsistent (sometimes too slow and sometimes too fast). At best it's probably worth a 6/10.

Every point of this is the mark of a tripfags shit opinion.

Kill yourself already.

>No, I mean it's kind of unfair that Flip Flappers is the show that's remembered by more people even though it sold less than either TR or AoKana.
And you're an idiot because you don't understand the mechanics of why things turn out the way they do in this scenario.

Sales numbers don't matter to what American fans home in on, because those numbers are not correlated with us whatsoever. You may as well say it's not fair that Flip Flappers is remembered because nobody in Africa likes it. That makes no goddamn sense.

i hate this meme