Are we ever getting more space elves?

Are we ever getting more space elves?

Other urls found in this thread:

well-of-souls.com/outsider/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe

Jinto a shit.

True. Show would be much better without him.

But this was made back when crappy male leads were the norm. It needs a remake so much.

SHIP SUPERIORITY

If we can get a 40k anime, sure!

The blue hair part kind of kills variety really. Would be better if they were just space elves.

>back when crappy male leads were the norm
But they´re still the norm?

Recommend 5 space elf anime.

Jinto is a better character than Lafail

/thread

Now this is a good joke.

I disagree, Jinto is "pacifist MC" done right. He's chill but not a pussy.

Half of anime has female leads these days.

He's not terrible like most male leads but he's still boring.

Senki wouldn't be what it is without them. It's not just cool space elves have space politics and battles, it's the relationship between the two characters that holds the series together.
You can't have space opera without the opera.

To be fair, I would prefer space over space opera

Like what? I can't really think of an example. Even LotGH has space opera aspects.

Mate, if you want hard sci-fi there's plenty of other shit you can read or watch, you don't have to watch a space opera you know.

I recently marathoned the show again after I saw the new manga and it still holds up pretty well, except the absolutely dogshit character models in Crest. Lafiel is still waifu and Jinto is quite a decent male lead.

Yeah, the models are really horrible. And it was a Sunrise series.

Can't believe there are idiots out there who think animation used to be better.

I really like new manga's redesigns of the ships.

I like the anime one better

Didn't he write himself into a corner from what I heard years ago?

Manga is still going. Last novel came out in 2013.

>Last novel came out in 2013.

everything in the new manga is better than the other adaptations of the LN

does anyone know why?

I want that teenage space elf ass.

What? Jinto is one of the few cases of the beta male done in a way that doesn't make my stomach turn, and he works wonderfully as Lafiel's companion, adjutant, and friend.

sure, come get some
well-of-souls.com/outsider/

What name is the manga going by? Is it getting translated?

There's no point in checking for a new page now since I only just checked 9 months ago. Also the art has gotten worse, you can see it in the faces.

Oh, man, are you in for a surprise!
Check it, and then come back and report...

no fucking way

Before that it was like 7 years to the new volume. This is called Hiatus of the Stars for a reason.

Faces she makes in the manga are so good.

Everything Lafiel does in this manga is lewd.

FUCK ELVES

I want to secksuhara a space elf.

yes fucking way
He's solely doing freelance work now, which means more updates.
and with a per page Patreon, some of those contracts are being out-bid by us at the end of the month

Has hell frozen over?

I just bought a summer home there

Can someone that's watched the anime or read the LN tell me if these two ever fug? Or at least hook up? Also does the space elf become a race traitor or does she end up taking over the entire empire?

Is the anime good?

new manga lafiel is better than old adaptation lafiel

How new is this manga?

Started few years ago. On chapter 23 in japan.

Soon

Hes just dense as a frozen vegatable. But as a beta mc hes not that bad. At least he knows when to man up and he doesnt really bitch and moan over things.

It's just a dragon.

He'd be fine if he finally got over his own lifespan and made the best of his time with Lafiel.

Issue is he's too sentimental to get over it and even if he did get past that barrier, the current war will probably eat up a lot of time for him and Lafiel if it goes on.

You have the issue of Lafiel becoming crown princess and depending on how things progress, empress; the war itself might last longer than Jinto's own lifespan and eat up time because Lafiel actively wants to be out in the battlefield.

It's a fucked situation because only in an era of peace would Jinto be able to make most of his time with her, but it's the Battle of Goslauth that really got the ball rolling for their relationship to start in the first place.

Is an abstract kind of heresy?

What are Space Elves for? And why are they for Slaanesh?

Fuck off and joing your dying god faggot.

I want /tg/ autist to go

I wish they made a spin-off series where main duo are just side characters.

She's showing her true elf colors.

You don't like them or want to spare them?

that is some fine ass and thigh

I'll have to check it out. Have the LNs finished yet? Last I heard they were just coming out super slow.

>Have the LNs finished yet?

Are you taking the piss out of me? The last novel came out in 2013, and I don't mean last as in "the final novel", it's just the most recent release.

So yes, just super slow.

>super slow

It took 8 years for Banner V to come out.

"Super slow" is an understatement, Wataru Watari hasn't given us Vol 12 of Oregairu in almost 2 and a half years and people are crying murder about it in here. That's using a very popular series as barometer for butthurt around here.

Imagine if Watari didn't release a novel for close to a decade? That's Banner for you. Hiatus of the Stars.

Do yourself a favor and enter your cryopod user, we're in for a long haul.

Man I miss that anime, they don't make that kind of atmosphere anymore

"I will become his world...and will make him my world."

What a asshole author

Jinto and the romance part is meh.

The guy is 55 at the moment and if he were to keep that sort of rate of release, he might end up dead before we see the end of the series.

>Morioka had already suggested in Seikai no Monshou 2 that the entire series should narrate the life of Princess Lamhirh (aka Lafiel), from her birth to her eventual ascension to the imperial throne.

As of Banner V, Lafiel is now Crown Princess after Dusanyu becomes Emperor, so she's extremely close to the throne. I imagine in a couple novels she'll take throne but who knows how long that'll take. It's up in the air when Dusanyu will be killed off.

Guy just became emperor so I doubt he'll be killed too fast.

Why do I feel like I discovered this once over a decade ago and completely forgot about it? In any case I'm not sure whether to thank you or curse you.

>Betray his race for space elves invaders.

Greatest cuck of all time.

The space battles are meh, but I'm pretty biased towards romance in my chinese cartoons

There really needs to be more space opera in anime.

They are much better in the new manga.

Accelerators being inside makes much more sense than those giant barrels anime had.