HAPPENING - FORMER PRO-REFUGEE ACTIVIST SPEAKS OUT

Original:
euroislam.pl/wywiad-z-rebecca-sommer-reaktywacja/

English:
vladtepesblog.com/2018/02/07/those-people-who-ate-with-me-drank-danced-laughed-they-talk-about-me-as-stupid-german-whore/

>I believed that people who come here are real refugees, happy that they will be safe and that they will show a good faith in order to adapt here and to integrate. But with time, an unpleasant awakening came about step by step. The reasons for this were so complex that I just couldn’t ignore it anymore. I believed that these medieval views would change over time. I placed great trust in our libertarian, equitable European values, and I naively thought that every person must delight in them.

>I had to admit to myself that when it comes to Muslim refugees, they have grown up with completely different values, into which they have been brainwashed and are indoctrinated by Islam, and have no intention of adopting our values — worse, they look at us, unbelievers with superiority and arrogance.

>The sexual molesting of volunteers happens all the time, but none of us has ever reported such a case to the police because none of us wanted to be seen as an opponent of refugees. A woman has no human value, she is perceived as a sexual object and not as a partner

...advice to Poland

>Stay relentless in your resistance against the EU breaking the rights of individual nations – in this case against the relocation of refugees forced from outside. Every country and nation has the right to choose their guests. No country should have to give up the right to self-determination. People within their country have the right to rule themselves, without interference from outside. You have the right to determine your own political path and status, and be free from outside pressure. Do not lose your identity, no nation, group, ethnic group, be it Italians, French or Poles, will survive if you don’t isolate yourself in a sensible way, in accordance with your interests.

Wow, it's almost as if women let a situation go to complete shit then they ask men to wipe their ass.

If I were a filthy boat person I’d molest my goat before her

>A woman has no human value, she is perceived as a sexual object and not as a partner

The rapefugees are absolutely right on this. I don't give a fuck about a roastie managing to find two brain cells to find out that rapefugees are bad for her.

If White men woke the fuck up and put this cunt back in line, she would moan at us too for being evil misogynistic Natzis. Fuck this civic nationalist dumb cunt.

Better than complete ignorance, gotta cherish every little win, user.

Wow it's almost like what the right was saying all along was true and these women stubbornly didn't listen until it was too late to save these countries.

Women were a mistake.

> Be (((Rebecca Sommer)))
>Destroy the land you live in
>Flee destroyed land
>Tell people you are sorry you were responsible for the rape and murder of their youngest generation.
>Be a Jew all over again

She got the redpill the hard way

AHAHAHAHHAAHHA

bump. shes ugly as fuck

What an interesting thread.

She says exactly what you want to hear, for the proper reasons, after verifiable personal experience, yet the posts are mostly against her anyway...

>ruin country
>"oh no, but now it personally harms me! :("
>runs away
>leaves people in country to be raped and murdered
>"lol i learned my lesson :)"
I want to murder this woman.

This - a voice of reason

True, but it's understandable. People are just mad at roasties for being stupid. Remember the "refugees welcome"marches and signs?

It's like a TOLD YOU SO YOU DUMB CUNT

I for one am glad she learned her lesson and hope she will redpill more women.

Yeah but I assumed they had a minimal discrimination capacity.

It's because of the way she looks?

>It's because of the way she looks?

No idea, but that's a good theory. Is she was hot the response might have been positive. Good looking people always get better attitude handed.

because she contributed to the disaster

I'll elaborate.

Females didn't created the refugee crisis, the refugges were there anyway and pouring into europe, they saw an issue and in good faith they attempted to fix it, after going there and doing the hard work she realized that certain things were incorrect in her own viewpoint so he speaked about it clearly.

This it's nothing but praise worthy.

I'm sorry but that's subhuman.

How can you be this stupid. She learned her lesson far too late. The damage is done and may be irreparable.

Probably because it's too fucking late at this point and these roasties ruined Europe on a whim.

That's infuriating and they should face consequences.

Doesn't matter. Traitors get the rope

This is so like a woman. Only until thy destroy civilization will they admit being wrong.

Again it's not her damage, making a poster and standing in the airport doesn't generates a thousand people walking all the way from africa, yeah they might have been naive but that happens.

that's the point you dipshit.

there was no real "refugee crisis." most of these people were economic migrants which isn't even close to being the same thing as a legitimate syrian refugee. Even then, why on earth would you invite million upon millions of Muslims into your country to the point where native Germans become the minority? They didn't even have to invade bc these fucking stupid women handed the country over freely.

This is just the beginning.

This is not a place for agreeing. This is Sup Forums

No solidarity with traitors.
No solidarity with useful idiots

This isn't the beginning, as a general rule when the idealistic type realize that there is a problem the problem has been there for at least a century.

>I believed that people who come here are real refugees, happy that they will be safe and that they will show a good faith in order to adapt here and to integrate

He has a point, read and think before you react

This.

And this.

But it's not like a majority of men voted for nationalist parties either. OTOH men didn't do stuff like #hijabuprising and #notyourwoman, so I don't know.

Why do you think saying what we want to hear makes us happy? Just because it makes you happy, doesn't mean everybody is happy with being told whatever flattery we want to hear.

The American is right in that there was no real refugee crisis. Even the ones who are proper refugees could have been helped in their own countries.

Both have points that are true

The real redpill for you is that when the muslims start rioting the women who created the problem will demand that the men fix it

Men didn't do that, but they did things equally dumb.

>We hate the jews
>Let's support Trump
>aw fuck

It's not flattery she is a pro-refugee activist saying the truth from her point of view, this it's extremely compromising for her and extremely convenient for you.

If she was always against the rapefugees it would mean more, but in this case it's "wow those guys everyone said were bad news turned out to be bad news, I am shocked I supported them not realizing this!". Create problem, realize problem is a problem, regret creating problem, ???, demand the people who warned about the problem fix everything. It makes us angry because the women on the left will inevitably demand the men on the right fix things.

Trump is the best thing to happen in 50 years/

Too fuckin late.
You don't get to actively destroy the West, and then say "whoops, my bad"

>We hate the jews
This is not a mainstream viewpoint, get real m8.

>Let's support Trump
Trump is far from perfect, and hasn't delivered so far, but what was the alternative? Hillary? She would have been worse.

For the last time they didn't created them.

They didn't went to the middle east to take people out of their homes and take them to europe they dealt with refugees inside europe, that got there for other means, if anything she did something about them and you only complained online.

Not really.

You are biased cuz you think he hates your people. He really doesn't, he cares about Americans before others, there's a difference.

Notice how the thing you replied to was Trump, even tough I just said it as a side joke.

> It's not flattery she is a pro-refugee activist saying the truth from her point of view

Yet she hasn't said anything of the sort at www.rebeccasommer.com.

Seems like she's saying what Poland wants to hear to try to sneak in, while still multiculti virtue signalling to her lefty friends at AG F+M.

>The sexual molesting of volunteers happens all the time, but none of us has ever reported such a case to the police because none of us wanted to be seen as an opponent of refugees.

kek

Just admit you enjoyed it, slut

YES.

Keeping her fucking job family and friends, who would still gave her shit for this, brave as fuck.

What are you talking about? You mentioned two things and I responded to both of them.

We don't give a fuck. They are traitors and we will not forget. Fuck that cunt.

One thing was not like the other it was just carefully elaborated bait, I'm sorry.

No, it's cowardly as fuck, and a sign she only wants into Poland to stab them in the back just like she did Germany.

>A woman has no human value, she is perceived as a sexual object and not as a partner

Based muzzies know whats up

How?

Seriously she said that refugees from the middle east do this and that, therefore europeans should try to preserve their cultural identity.

It looks to me like you have devotely trained your brain to put the guilt on someone that has barely anything to do with the problem in the first place.

>Hurr durr
Her fault is that she helped rapey foreigners into Europe even when there Nationalists telling her that it was a bad idea.

Still, better late than never.

Well, she did say her friends are leaving Germany not her. I would really like to talk to this woman, and shame her with every irresponsible emotional whim she took action on, and then tell her she deserves to have her head on a chopping block. Jesus this kind of shit pisses me off, wish they would continue to remain willfully ignorant then get raped and killed like they deserve.

I'm gonna be straight and honest with you here.

When you nationalists say it, it sounds like hate filled nutjobs, barely with months here, reading all of your shit with patience and care I managed to get some sort of rational concern that could be actually and unsolvable issue, cause every post before that was just stupid ramblings just like this thread until I pointed out.

What she says has more value that all of what the nordfront has said so far.

>Creates profit
>profits from problem
>worsens problem
>expect to be rewarded for speaking about problem

>good

They really don't send their brightest since Hillary lost

Sup Forums is always right
Lurk more, post less faggots

Women want men to take control, things are going to shit because we haven't.

Fucking please, do you know how many of us has made perfectly factual infographics with cited sources? What happens? Get called a bigot then told that others know better. What has worked far more than just making a logical fact based argument? Shaming, bluntless, and vulgarity to traitorous pieces of shit. Sup Forums and others weren't noticed until it was unbelievably loud, obnoxious, blunt, and prone to offend anyone and everyone.

>"It was a jarring perception when I noticed that these people I had helped, who were eating, drinking, dancing and laughing with me, who didn’t pray, who didn’t go to the mosque, who didn’t respect Ramadan, who made fun of religion and deeply religious people, called me ‘the stupid German whore’ when they were eating my food and were in my garden.”
>…Rebecca Sommer says she is not an isolated case, that many other volunteers also came ultimately to have the same perception and that there are now far fewer volunteers ready to work with the new arrivals today in Germany. She also acknowledges that, through their numbers, these Muslim immigrants pose a threat to the German way of life, and that this will get worse with family reunification.

I know I have been here all along.

I'm saying that you can't say that and at the same time have ten nigro hate threads cause it sends the wrong message.

BUT.

If you actually went and dealed with refugees in a public manner AND THEN say this things, has way more impact.

>I managed to get some sort of rational concern that could be actually and unsolvable issue
>unsolvable issue
Somehow Israel managed to keep out foreigners. We could do the same, and easily at that.

>nordfront
You obviously don't anything about Sweden. SD was against opening the borders, and has been for limiting immigration since it's inception.

>cause every post before that was just stupid ramblings just like this thread until I pointed out.
You are one arrogant faggot.

Palestine, you know the actual country that was there, didn't managed to keep the migrants out.

Bump,

but fuck her. I want her to suffer.

You mean be a public voice, or physical removal?

This.
A million times this.

If you were in direct contact with the refugees both work, but you'll have to actually see them directly.
Yes I'm arrogant, but only because I'm serious now.

She could have just sat at home like the majority of women did.
But no.
Now she deserves to suffer.

What is your point? Why do you bring up Palestine?

My point is that this was never an unsovable issue, because there are countries on this planet today which succesfully closed their borders.

I have no evidence of this. She won't say it anywhere that it might actually do any good, so she might as well not say it at all.

No, flattering me isn't going to do any good, either, so don't bother. Say something I *need* to hear, not something you think I want to hear.

exactly.

Everybody who isn't a /leftypol/ shill abandon thread and s to the e the thread. Don't give this traitorous attention whore from a south american shithole attention

Palestine it's a prime example of a country divided by immigration, if you can't see that.

Also you mentioned israel not me, probably carefully elaborated bait too.

I don't know you.

I'm in the mid west, so we don't have the problem here, and I'm not going all the way over to Germany to physically remove them to get arrested. They're in for a civil conflict, like the vast majority of Western countries are in for. It's up for them to deal with it, like the other countries will have to.

>one nobody who probably never supported the cause anyways
who cares

Basically, an appeal to whatever.
What you are making is an ad hominem attack. I understand you, but still you are shooting the messenger instead of listening to people's arguments.

You pretend she will red pill a lot of normies. She won't.
If she "red pills" a few it is great but... how many has she "blue pilled" throughout her life?

Fuck her.

This is very common actually and why people don't apologize very often (apart from the obvious "I don't want to be punished" feeling).
If you as a man were to have an argument with a woman and somewhere during the argument you realize you were wrong about something. It could be something you said, a part of an argument you didn't communicate properly, or something you did. It won't even be something as big as "my whole stance is wrong" just a clarification error. Do you dare take the chance to appear weak in front of an opponent who you are beating? Of course not. An opponent like that will take that vulnerability and tear you apart with it.
It's so hard to be kind because we view weakness as an opportunity to embolden ourselves, a chance to really tell them what's what and feel even better about ourselves.

Why do you bring up Palestine when the issue is borders and immigration, you dense fuck?

>Also you mentioned israel not me, probably carefully elaborated bait too.
Israel is a first-worldish nation which defends it's borders. Europe is richer and has more military potential, and therefore we can also defend our borders.

This story is a month old. She isn't speaking out or moving to Poland, not any time soon anyway. She has lived and worked on four continents so she could more likely go back to Israel. She has attempted to walk back the statements (called the story "fake news," which goes too far) but she did originally make them as internet comments. She has come out to reiterate her support for the migrant project.

>FAGFLAG

>you are shooting the messenger instead of listening to people's arguments.

The irony, she has normie friends for sure, all she has to do it's talk to them.

Interesting but still subhuman, just admit that you are wrong and the world keeps turning.

Palestine had borders dammit, Israel didn't existed previous to 1948, they were invaded by migrants and forced out.

This right here. Everyone that is redpilled comes to a crossroads in which naivety to economics, genetics, history, and culture of people that are blue pilled should be treated with pity or rage. Even if these people bought into an indoctrination that they didn't understand and just now see the light...they've already done far more emotionally based damage than can ever possibly be made up for. That's why if/when things happen in our life time, people that were at any point bluepilled and shilled for these kinds of actions deserve absolutely no pity or offered any recourse of action.

>Palestine had borders dammit, Israel didn't existed previous to 1948, they were invaded by migrants and forced out.
What does this have to do with discussion we are having? I could have brought up Native Americans as an example of a people who got displaced by foreigner, but why would I do that? The issue is borders and the enforcement of those borders in order to keep migrants out.

Migrate the good actors and westaboos who want to join the new society, kick out the bad actors and those avoiding mandatory migration immediatly, why is this so difficult?

And yet this cunt has not reported the muslim rapists. Still protecting them. You can't trust leftists, ever.

Palestinians had to accept the jews because of the brits, you had to accept the jews because of feminism, the parallels are blatant.

confirmed fake news

Leftists only care about the opinions of people who are not straight white males

They must be purged and destroyed, not convinced. They will pretend to agree with you then stab you in the back when you turn around, leftists are vermin that cannot be trusted.

>not straight white males

Are more than half of the world.

>you had to accept the jews because of feminism
What? That's not it at all.

I was going to write migrants but it just sounded right.

So fucking what? You think the minority should bow down to the desires of the majority? Typical of leftist, subhuman scum.

Good luck living in a world without females asshole.

And don't say "females will follow my power" they just don't.

It still wrong, feminists didn't help but are only a part of the problem.

If we killed all women (as great as that would be) we would obviously go extinct

Females must be put in their place of reproduction mechanisms and property.

But I hope we get artificial wombs soon.

Feminism = Vaginas + Freedom

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lets send millions of poor low qualified rural Chinese roasties to Chile for the leftyshill to enjoy.

RED PILLED

Yeah being an enemy propagandist is harmless and we should white knight and line up to sniff her farts

Jesus nailed to the fucking cross.

How can I defend the rights of europe to remove the migrants but still be a lefty shill?

>20% of all the posts in this thread are by this autistic Chilean faggot

Seriously kill yourself nerd