There are people on Sup Forums with less than 200 days of watched anime

>there are people on Sup Forums with less than 200 days of watched anime

>there are people on Sup Forums who save crops with lossy compression technology

>not saving the cells

Moe da yo ne~

>there are people on Sup Forums who post bloated 2 MB png images that look just the same as jpg but multiple times as small
It's like you want this site to go down. PNG has it's use, but not for that image.

Sorry I have more days on VNs than anime

I don't keep track of how much I've watched, I hit about 100 series around ten years ago and stopped counting some time after that.
Inb4 using MAL.

>those artifacts
>being so much of a peasant that file size is a concern for you

>those artifacts
I bet I could let you pick the .png one out of these two images and you'd only have a 50 % chance of success.
File size isn't a concern for me. But when 1000 people open a 2MB png image it means 2000MB of bandwidth on the server, while the same amount of people opening a 200KB .jpg means only 200MB. I don't want hiro to fuck up this place even more to save costs.

>2000MB of bandwidth on the server
Good. Fuck mook.

>almost 20

since you're such a martyr for bandwidth how about you just never post an image again to make up for my refusal to lower my standards? also, please abridge your posts, you didn't need to use so many characters. gotta sieve those kilobytes with care!

Don't come complaining when he moves the images to a slower server, then.

>CURRENT_YEAR
>being filesize inconsiderate scum

>There are people on Sup Forums who have seen 1 anime

he already did

And there's nothing you can do about it

Better thing to ask is if someone got at least 100+ days, without counting "infinite" stuff like Bleach/Naruto/Pokemon.

so what?