twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

H-hayai!

>he actually cooked it
Hahaha. Sonic jobbed to fucking food

What is there to discuss?

are they poking fun at Kubo?

My little ninja can't be this cute
I hope Sonic gets the good ending

Murata is a hack. What is there to discuss?

YOU LOVE HUMAN MORE THAN APE!

I just realized that the secret to Saitama's power is that he has been eating monsters for years.

Is this part of Murata filler too?

this wasn't in the original

All this filler bullshit is really ruining this series for me, i was okay with the martial arts tournement but that was also the last filler i expected and then it would go back to the original story.
ONE and murata are hacks aiming to milk this shit.

so is ONE not writing this filler shit? please tell me he is
Murata is not a good writer, his one shots suck, his serialization got cancelled

Loved that series.

They just don't do that shit anymore, shonen adventure series where the main guy and girl get together at the end.

ONE writes all of the material for Murata's redraws, including the filler.
All of this filler, including the entire marital arts tournament was written by ONE.

Who's ready?

Is she a katawa monster girl?

the best kind of monster girl

H-HAYAI!

Ready to be likely disappointed yes.

For what? She's dead.

Man those monster cells look delicious cooked

The only ones still alive were the gorilla and the doctor. They run a restaurant or something.

According to the anime mosquito is still alive too, but it's never been commented on by ONE as far as I know.

No Murata just drew a picture of her in a Takoyaki stand apron and posted it on twitter.

>gets slapped to the face by OPM
>apparently, she only loses some limbs

stronkest monster in their universe bar none!

That trope is much, much older than Bleach. Not to mention that Bleach made literally the same gag before as well.

well insects are indeed the best in terms of survival

It's possible but until ONE himself comments or we get to the stand in the manga we won't know.

Can you prove?

why is sonic so sexy

>This art
I'm always wondering , who have the best art currently?
Is it Murata or miura or inoue?

Samefag

Miura is stagnating, put Tosh instead

>Miura
Nice one.

>Tosh
Shokugeki no Soma artist?

Sonic will always be OPM buttmonkey.

araki

Disgusting

Of course Murata had to think of a way for him to fuck up with the monster transformation plan, in the canon series he's still human.

>40 pages of implying that significant events may or may not occur at a later date
>people on this board continue to defend that this garbage isn't filler

Inoue isn't currently doing jack shit

This

>Murata had to think of a way for him to fuck up with the monster transformation plan,
> Murata

Every fucking time.

> he still reads this manga anyway

Author of Fire Punch isn't the most detailed but the roughness of it fits perfectly the tone of the series.

his name is One Punch Man not One Slap Man

Maybe it takes two for Saitama to kill via slapping

Makes no difference really, all depends on how much force he put into it.

Nobody is named one punch man.

He doesn't even kill everything with a single punch. He's capable of 'holding back', as seen when he only breaks Hammerhead' s armor instead of killing him, and multiple times with Gary. Plus, as seen with Boros and Monster Gary, a sufficiently powerful opponent can straight up survive a punch from him.

His power isn't "kill everything with one punch". He's just ridiculously strong.

>His power isn't "kill everything with one punch". He's just ridiculously strong.

More like "could kill anything with one punch" if he really put effort in.

I wonder if Flashy is gonna stab them both in the head with his sword too. Seems too graphic.

That's only because he's strong, though. It's not some meta ability that bypasses other characters' abilities. He's just too strong. IF a character was strong enough they could fight evenly with him, there's just nobody else like that in the series (Yet. We still know nothing about Blast, and Gary has the potential, though he'll probably never get there.)

>Seems too graphic.
i don't know about that.

>That's only because he's strong, though.
Sorry I meant under the assumption nobody will ever be as strong as him.

Aw shit, I didn't even make that connection. I wonder if many other members of the Monster Association will get full redesigns like them. Hopefully the top brass are unaffected. I've been really looking forward to Murata's take on Black/Golden Sperm and Homeless Emperor, but this makes me worry they'll get drastic changes, too.

Murata said that Black Sperm and Rover are going to stay the same. The rest probably not so much

That's probably a safe assumption. I'm still under the impression that Blast is just Saitama before his hair fell out and he settled on his current costume.

Not possible, Saitama is too young to be Blast.

We already got a redesign on the vampire and the mind control girl. These will replace the Machine bros and at least a couple more redesigns for the bug that Darkie kills and possibly great food tub.

That's early OPM where this shit was much more common
It doesn't get this graphic anymore

>He became a monster without losing human appearance

Any implications for Saitama?

He didn't become a monster user. Him cooking the monster cells nullified its effect. It's the ultimate instance of Sonic staying painfully irrelevant despite his best efforts.

Isnt the bug Awakened Cockroach? Although Bug God looked way more buff, AC looks like it would go down in one hit.

They will be in their monsters form so it wont be that bad.

fire punch is underrated

>It doesn't get this graphic anymore

Why is that anyway? did they decide it detracted from the humor?

Can barely tell whats happening desu, Steel Ball Run had great art though

It's anybody's guess but I think it's to appeal to a wider audience

This makes me sad. Maybe when I hit 50 the series will be finished.

Is Darkshine fast enough to hit Awakened Cockroach?

true

What the actual fuck

sketch kinda done
i.imgur.com/C95cV6U.jpg

what's the point of samefagging something this insignificant?

3 hours to make a photoshop wow just WOW

do you have some kind of problem or something? people don't stay on Sup Forums 24x7 user, I just came back from my class

seriously what's the point of samefagging so insignificant and editing it too?

>I just came back from my class
you need to be at least 18 to browser here.

Mosquito in the shop apron is a non-canon doodle from twitter.

However in all Manga, Anime and Webcomic she clips the building and keeps going. Add to the fact that the Mosquito icon was green and not X'd out means there is a good chance she is still alive, and ergo likely to make an appearance at the shop.

>to browser here.
atleast talk properly
>18
maybe no one told you that even college have classes too

and seriously how bored are you to talk about something so ridiculous

sakamoto shinichi

I'm just glad we finally know Flash flash >>>>>>> Sonic.

nice

>Lily already can't contain herself
She won't last 3 seconds

>Tosh
He only puts out one or two good pages every few weeks and his normal art is nothing exceptional.

Guy knows how to draw flames cool at least.

It's fine, she's got reserves.

>the fight against D4C took 2 years to finish
it was amazing all the way

Oh baby.

Too many contenders.

If only I was skilled enough to crop out the two girls Tatsu and Lily are for hug not fugs!. Great job though.

Oh well isn't that nice

Oh, so OH3.5 is both before and after OH2+3's rape scenes.

> Fubuki getting captured by Mountain Ape just like that

I know everything in this part of OH is bullshit but this is still bullshit, at least expected Psykos to do it herself.

Mountain Ape and Eyeslashes are the best characters in OPM