White guilt is an evolved form of jewish guilt...

white guilt is an evolved form of jewish guilt .you may as well fuck a black woman if you think that arabs are your allies.you can call me a kike as much as you want but when israel dies because of the self hating jews that you helped to create and the kebabs and the self hating white and jews come for you.you wont have any one to blame but your self

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
sys.Sup
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Colony,_Haifa
commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Antoine-Louis_Barye_-_Arab_Horseman_Killing_a_Lion_-_Walters_27158.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

israel is illegitimate, it should die. Palestine is getting their land back.

i dont feel guilty
I have done nothing wrong
sounds like you've got a guilty conscious schlomo
better get right with the big guy upstairs
time is upon you

>Palestine is getting their land back.
Palestine will never get "their" land back because Israel is well protected by it's greatest ally. Begone, antisemite.

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

Anjoy your fate . I pray that god will have mercy on your soul

We shall go down together

you are puppets of the palmach .sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdstormer6em3i4km.onion.link%2Fzionists-offered-to-fight-for-nazis%2F

White guilt and virtue signaling
Religious guilt and righteous signaling

Sjw is the new religion.

you are falling for the traps that the palmach and idf built .the self hating jews want to kill all jews and whites . we need to join forces against the self hating whites and jews

>self-hating jew
gud mem kik

>a chromosome called haplogroup E1b1b1
> an entire chromosome, not a chromosomal feature like a single gene, the whole chromosome
>groups of haplotypes form haplogroups

The insanely strong Jewish presence and their numerous institutions/organizations have infiltrated and organized the destruction of the white race.

They want this out of religious reasons from the Torah or something. A mixed race world with only a "Jewish light" to rule the non-Jewish world.

You people are sick and you deserve death. Fuck you and your destruction of the white race.

Send some Israelis here to subvert our jews

>you can call me a kike as much as you want

kike.

learned generals are on your side
don't listen to retards
long live the holy land

I support the existence of Israel as a containment country for all the jews in the world, and I encourage all the subversive, anti-nativist jews in Europe and the US to go live in Israel.

>israel is illegitimate
debatable
>Palestine is getting their land back
>their land
israel could be considered illegitimate depending on your definition of a state, palestine was never a legitimate state by any definition.

white is a skin color not a race kebab. the fact that communism and nazism failed shows that whites are not a race. europe has many different genes . why would you give this genes to the arabs and the self hating kikes that rule eruope and israel you fags are halping israeli left wing groups to destroy israel and eroupe . why

>Trust me, Goyim: The latest (((study))) proves Hitler was Jewish and black. Are you going to believe your own eyes over our word?

i never said hitler was black ? are you a palmach shill

>One can from this _postulate_ that Hitler was related to people whom he despised
>Trust me, Goyim: The latest (((study))) _proves_ Hitler was Jewish and black
nice comprehension. you must be like an academic or something.

>No, Goyim, YOU are the shill.

At least Arabs have their own civilization. Jews, even in the supposed ancestral homeland of Judaism, are interlopers everywhere they go

Nazism failed because of the Jews that control the US and Britain. Communism failed because it was thought up by a kike and it is a incoherent system.

Nazism could have worked if it wasn't for your international buddies. Funny thing is that Jews hate Arabs so much and when the white race falls, so will Israel. And the Arabs will mix with the Jew or will murder the Jews.

Once the white race falls, so does humanity.

And race is real. You people are as crooked as your nose.

Israel is illegitimate. Palestinians suck and should die. The land should either revert to the British Crown, the Spanish Crown, or a newly established Kingdom of Jerusalem under the head of the Hapsburgs.

True, in an Arab nation, you pretty much live next to primitive apes that are kind at times but also rape and commit violence. They are just primitive humans.

Jews are something you can't even relate to. They are something else all together. Nothing human or relatable to them.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>head of the Hapsburgs
they're so inbred at this point it would be 2 heads sharing one mammoth jaw on top of a single body

the jews were against the british it was the palmach and the idf bolsheviks that killed killed lehi and hzl . go read about it . the kikes dont whant you to know about this stuff becaose it would ruin thair marxist little image

That shithole strip of land belonged to every empire ever for the last two thousand years then suddenly east Europeans come in and say we wuz solomon n shiet. This is more dubious than any ancient aryan theory proposed by the Nazis

>, the Spanish Crown, or a newly established Kingdom of Jerusalem
THIS
the king of spain owns the rule of the kingdom of jerusalem. remove everything thats there, it belongs to europe and christianity. fucking anglocucks...

lehi helped the templar nazi group to take over israel. if it wasn't for the idf and palmach than israel could have been a natsoc templar country. could you imagine how good that could have been en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Colony,_Haifa

And DNA has shown that Israelis are NOT Jews. Maybe your actually related to Uncle Adolph?

Jerusalem is sand nigger central. Why would you want to open that can of worms?

They look fine to me. Also, you're thinking of the Spanish line.

I prefer the Hapsburgs. I think that the strategic interests the Kingdom of Jerusalem and those of the Spanish State (whose monarch is not autonomous) may conflict. It would be incredibly sad if Jerusalem were lost again because Spanish voters are cucks and their constitutional democracy requires him to heed their will.

the middle east used to be like europe before arabs got here. we had lions , bears and wolves now there is only sand and cats . the arabs will pay for their sins against the semites and egyptians

They killed all the lions for ther nigger sport commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Antoine-Louis_Barye_-_Arab_Horseman_Killing_a_Lion_-_Walters_27158.jpg

What the fuck are you on about? Go and have a lie down Shlomo.

>Ok Nazirite

whites are not a race . White are a race(breed) group

Why the two finger?