Best State

What is the best state in the USA to live?

My only view is fuck Cali and NYC, New York state can be pretty based out of the city. Trump voting working class, great people.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB
lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2012/12/gunfire_in_bethlehem_leaves_wo.html#incart_big-photo
lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2012/12/two_allentown_men_charged_in_s.html
youtu.be/xT6F9dyDYxs?t=1800
youtube.com/watch?v=xT6F9dyDYxs
youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I'm done extracting resources from Illinois, I think Wisconsin is a decent place to relocate.

You gotta stated above the latitude of Virginia to make sure homeless people die in winter.

Midwest, Rockies, Northwest and Western Pennsylvania.

Honorable mentions include Upper New England.

>Wisconsin
If you find a remote place that isn't infested with Hmong who try to kill you during hunting season, or blacks in the big cities because "muh racism", please let me know.

Is the Upper Peninsula in Michigan worth it?

Kansas

Northwestern Michigan's nice(I mean the lower peninsula. Fuck the Yoopers). Jihadis are never going to find you in Michigan. Plus, the colors in autumn are just gorgeous.

we still have manufacturing, unlike the rest of the midwest. Lawrence should be nuked though

>Is the Upper Peninsula in Michigan worth it?
No. The UP is a cesspool of inbred hicks.

Anywhere on either of the coasts as long as you have boatloads of money.

Isn't Kansas really dry? Also aren't all cities overrun with minorities at this point?

>being affraid of white people
nigger detected

>we still have manufacturing

What do they make in Kansas?

Do you love 50 feet of snow?

>Hating the UP

It's the only good part of Michigan left. Plus it has Finns.

There are lot of unions and Muslim enclaves in the Northern states of Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, which are basically ruining their eligibility to be part of a white ethnostate.

Here in Oklahoma, most whites here are conservative, anti-government Christians (though there is a growing number of hipster bugmen thanks to heavy teacher's union indoctrination in Tulsa's and other cities' public schools), and we have generally low taxes and few regulations. Something to watch out for here is that there are a lot of blacks and some hardworking Vietnamese in Oklahoma City, and the roads are usually pretty bad.

>What do they make in Kansas?
Good gun laws.

California, unironically.

Best weather too.

California, Texas and Florida are only liked by white boomers. Once they die out those states will be complete wastelands. A lot of them are already moving back to the Rockies, Midwest and Northwest.

t.Pittsburgher who's been seeing tons of Illnois and Florida whites moving in

Probably NH. I'm in MA and I honestly really a lot of things about this state but the fact it's a lefty hellhole completely ruins it.

I'm white, so yes. I plan on buying 20+ acres and building my own sustenance farm compound to feed multiple familes.

how do you plan on getting a greencard?

Good Indicators:
Is the state white?
How many niggers does the state have?
Does the state have enough jobs available?
Are the gun laws good?
Is it a comfy state?

I live in Kentucky and even the urban areas aren’t full of blacks if you care. There are small ghettos in any urban area. All the small towns are white as hell, gas is cheap, housing is cheap. Think we have some of the cheapest energy prices too

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB

The RAISE act

>77% In Pennsylvania

I hope Lou Bretta is elected so we can finally send the Puerto Ricans in Philly back.

Is the UP actually bad? I’ve thought of moving up there.

Of all the times I’ve gone to Maine, I have yet to see a black

>Isn't Kansas really dry?
not really. thats just a holdover meme from the dustbowl
>Also aren't all cities overrun with minorities at this point?
Nah not really. Witchita is 72% white and 11% nigger, what you're probably thinking of is the MO side of Kansas city, which is like 80% nigger. The Kansas side has all the suburbs so its like 50% white

The only real issue with kansas is that the water is fucking garbage

It's still mostly niggers.
Maine has some blacks along the coast.

No it's not, I've been there before and it's really nice.

Puerto Ricans still make up 3% of our population, barley beating the Amish

>Is the UP actually bad? I’ve thought of moving up there.

Yes. Sweet, merciful Kek, YES. I swear, It's like Deliverance up there sometimes. Plus, the population is really low, and the winters are Minnesota levels of god-awful

Puerto Ricans are still a better Hispanic group than Mexicans or Central Americans.

>homeless
*Mexicans and other non-whites

what about New Hampshire? Mount Washington would be a sick place to live 2 hours near or closer

Nope. I'm more afraid of inbred tards with access to firearms and alcohol. Trust me, I may be the whitest guy you'll ever meet. Ethnically Irish, Scottish, and Polish. Fuck the niggers.

>Puerto Ricans are still a better Hispanic group than Mexicans or Central Americans.

No they fucking aren't, most of the ones we have are brown mutants with some literal niggers as well. Most Pennsylvanians hate them since they act barley any different then blacks do. Not to mention they vote blue in droves and almost made Trump lose our state. I'm lucky enough to live in Pittsburgh and not that dump known as Philly. They also wave their flag around like it's a symbol of pride when really it shows they're nothing more then unwanted garbage.

Good choice

>Believing anything that comes from this flag.

Puerto ricans are fucking garbage my man, especially the ones in PA. This shit happened on a comfy little side street next to the old steel stacks where kids played across from my apartment. Ironically happened at the Puerto Rican Beneficial Society (private bar for spicoricans only)
lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2012/12/gunfire_in_bethlehem_leaves_wo.html#incart_big-photo
lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2012/12/two_allentown_men_charged_in_s.html

I hope this guy wins so that way we can send these fuckers back to their island.

I am very much against the way latinos make any neighborhood they go into a carbon copy of their countries but I feel the puerto rican flag is one of the only acceptable flags that can be waved by non diplomats in america.

Seconding.

Outside of a bit near 2, around Naubinway, it gets really really awful winters.

Summers can be okay, occasionally muggy, with mosquitos, deer flies and noseeums that need FAA registration numbers.

Everything is isolated, off a main road it's usually a gravel two-track, sometimes just disappearing into nothing.

If you go there to live outside of a major town, you'd better be independently wealthy, and like isolation.

Also Boulder Colorado is very dope.
Say what you want about liberal dummies but its a state where it seems you have much freedom.

NJ here. All white people do here is drink, try to fuck strangers, and talk shit about sports teams.

50 feet of snow, kek... I wish, more like 3 feet annually these days.

None of those are states with the exception of half of PA.

me too but unfortunately i had to move out of PA for work:^(

Best State is Alaska hands down. Niggers get chills down their spine just hearing the name.

>but I feel the puerto rican flag is one of the only acceptable flags that can be waved by non diplomats in america.

It's okay bro, we'll get through this alive.

we pretty much have one black county. The smallest one, wyandotte, and its still 58% white.

Airplanes,ski boats, tractors.Honestly you name it outside of cars.

Americans, what about tennessee?

M E T H

Are you fucking kidding me? Boulder is a hen of degeneracy. pretty much Sodom. Fuck Boulder

other than being illiterate, OK.

Everything except for the East is white.

Outside of Chicago Illinois is very nice.

I visited Nebraska and I loved staying there for 3 weeks

I think it's Texas

Unless you want to live around spics and civic nationalists, then no Texas is not the best.

>What is the best state in the USA to live?
If you are white, the answer is none.
Try Europe.

If it wasn't for junkies probably New Hampshire

>ignoring that there are most states are 75%+ white and several that are 90%+

its about the land you faggot. You can easily avoid that shit

Im American, just living/working in Germany

That most**

based nujak poster

>Midwest, Rockies
Fuck off we are full.
Go to the pacific northwest or if you have to be in the rockies/mountains go to colorado.

North Dakota is best

This.
Chicago is but a blemish on a rather nice state.

live in Phoenix, AZ. is bootiful!

Probably some southern state. Southern white girls love BBC

Hmong are in select cities.

Milwaukee for nigs.

It's mostly cows and corn in bottom 2/3rd of state. The rest is innawoods.

Join the Tex fags

Fuck off pizza nigger, we're full.

youtu.be/xT6F9dyDYxs?t=1800

These jotuns don't trick us, but we know their game. we know

you are so stpid just like the swedes, you let these jotuns fuck

idiots

and I kid you not, look up your shit here, it's boo boom boom- Aoo closed because of jotuns Well jotuns can kiss my ass fucking parasites, thor will destroy you

>kekistani flag
>michifatter
Checks out.

>This scares the jew
the old one him sef

How do I into a job in 'murrica?
I'd love to buy a large plot of land in one of the less populated states like Idaho or Montana.

>am software engineer
Is there any chance for me or are all the jobs reserved for underpaid pajeets?

it's past your bed time, son
It's not bad, except Memphis and some Nashville downtown areas.
this is terribly inaccurate.

>New York state can be pretty based out of the city.
Nah fuck those cucks, they re-elected Cuomo after he fucked them with the SAFE act.

>b-but his other policies weren't b-bad...
Fuck you, you deserve to be politically dominated by NYC.

California has a similar feel outside of la/sf. But still.under degenerate rule.

Wyoming is the wild west, but is in early stages of Mexican invasion.

You are making a big mistake, but if you are serious, switch identities with me.

>80+ posts
>nobody got the right answer yet

I don't care what you are, you better make ready for what is to come, njáll
>For each muist spire
>OOOOOOODAAAAAL

youtube.com/watch?v=xT6F9dyDYxs

I guess
norse > turk

except those fuckers come from here at least 1/th of them

>nobody got the right answer yet
Yeah I'm still waiting too.

Governmentjobs.com, usajobs.gov

Good sources of state jobs all across the US.

Wyoming had digital forensics positions open.

For your degree you are most valuable, unfortunately, in California

Western Arkansas

>You are making a big mistake
Why?
I love forests. I'd love to buy a big tractor to drive around on >muh property with, all chopping trees for firewood and shit.

I bought a small plot of land here (about 2 acres) but it just isn't the same.
Also despite buying the most remote house I could find that wasn't at 6 gorillion kilometers altitude, every sunday I hear fucking people hiking around in the woods. It's frustratring how overcrowded Italy is. Can't ever get the fuck away from people.

you come back to the true faith or you go to the turks

Find land in Eastern Europe

>For your degree

I don't have a degree actually; most of my colleagues don't. Here in Italy IT companies don't care about degrees, they want hands-on experience and generally only care that you know your shit.
Would that be a problem?

Idaho or Utah sounds like your best bet.

But most computer jobs are on the west coast and in very expensive cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20
>come home

Nope, generally the same in US, but as I said, tech jobs outside of CA, seattle, houston, are hard to come.by.

Check out those career sites, or try private companies in an area you are interested in.

If you are a good candidate most companies will pay you to move.

Rural Eastern Europe is poor as fuck and basically third world though, with loads of corruption.
Also, it's not much different from Italy population wise.
Italy has 200 people per square kilometer, Romania has 90 and Poland 120.

Montana? 7.

>Lawrence should be nuked though

Quantrill was trying to do us a favor