"UN infiltrated by predatory pedophiles" in Haiti, elsewhere - London Evening Standard

A year ago this would have been Pizzagate tinfoil hat territory, now the Evening Standard is openly quoting top UN officials as saying the UN is infiltrated by pedo predators, and Haiti in particular.

How many of these Oxfam officials lead straight to Clinton?

This is clearly soft disclosure of Pizzagate as predicted by FBIAnon, and others since 2016.

standard.co.uk/news/uk/oxfam-scandal-charity-under-pressure-to-hand-over-files-of-suspected-abusers-of-children-in-haiti-a3764316.html

Other urls found in this thread:

oxfam.ca/news/re-imagining-haiti
foxnews.com/story/2005/03/03/crisis-in-congo-sex-charges-roil-un.html
prisonplanet.com/un_ship_carried_child_prostitutes.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6195830.stm
steemit.com/pedophilia/@richq11/dyncorp-vp-arrested-in-pedo-ring
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/
steemit.com/organharvesting/@v4vapid/organ-harvesting-in-haiti-a-webb-companion-and-alternate-theory
standard.co.uk/news/uk/oxfam-scandal-charity-under-pressure-to-hand-over-files-of-suspected-abusers-of-children-in-haiti-a3764316.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Speaking of Haiti and child trafficking

How is this not getting more attention on Sup Forums? globalist Oxfam top execs quitting, accepting they were involved with child prostitution in Haiti. This is literally one step away from Laura Silsby and Clinton.

Now with UN links too

Yup, now Oxfam elite are resigning after admitting participating in it, and on top of that top UN staff are openly admitting they are infested with pedos. Late 2016 this was supposed to be complete tinfoil fiction, now it is in mainstream press and nobody is surprised.

This is basically the first open admission of Pizzagate

bait threads are everywhere and attention is easy to grab. persistence is the only way

Sup Forums has really gone to shit since the '2016 special ops of the internet' days

One of the leads in the Jimmy Saville case lead to Buckingham, that case has been sealed till the 2030's by royal degree.
Shit is totally fucked if that gets opened somehow

bump

Large if factual

this is it

Concerning if corroborated

If the UN is infiltrated by pedophiles, then why do they hate Israel?

I don't doubt that, sadly
the amount of money put into controlling the narrative is keeping people fed, a cycle only broken if we stop coming here and move on. I mean not to doom and gloom, is there a way to "go back" per say?

We're getting closer to spilling the whole thing.

Weinstein was first step towards admitting the real big secret of hollywood: the raping of little boys (well known), which in turn ties into the bigger secret:

just like psychopathy, faggotry and other sexual deviance increases in direct proportion to power, so does pedophilia, snuff fetishes, cannabilism, etc, ... now first open admission of major networks of pedophiles in the UN and in NGOs in Haiti... we're only one step away now from open admission of DC/international trafficking rings.

checked

P*zzagate is a fantasy, like the Bible, DOTR, or anyone ever loving you.

lol whats up with fags and piutting asterisks in words? are you the sandnigger who is scared of typing 'WHITE' ... or is this inspired by the way kikes can only write G*d not God?

As annoying as it is to lose our 'safe space' of comparatively shill free intelligent people, its not a bad thing that the ideas that were so far outside of overton window/acceptible discussion a year ago are now well within mainstream. If dumbing down of Sup Forums is what it takes so be it. Redpills for everyone

why did you do this to my eyes luigi? she almost looks fuckable in that photo. why

That's beyond huge, exposing the Brownstone'ing process would take many key characters down, and that includes European nobility, all of them.

It's a m*me

obviously fake all her nudes are from collage

checked and hailed
let the truth be told because in this global climate telling the truth is considered politically incorrect

True.
I am amazed that the media is opening up about this.
Will the Zionists eat themselves?

Who wants to bet that when the first big global trafficking ring comes out it will be blamed on the guys MBS took out in Saudi, while RCC, US elite, and (((hollywood/fashion))) involvement is totally ignored

This will go on for fucking years lad. Think of it as removing every single root of a 100 year old tree.

Shit gonna go down boi... these elites will gladly see the end of the world before their empires collapse

Yup its basically the dirtiest secrets of the dirtiest, most powerful families, slowly being exposed.

Gradually they keep ceding pawns, infighting, and accepting ideological defeat, meanwhile throwing all their energy into hoping they can genetically stupify the entire west with mass immigration to prevent that from happening.

But the fire keeps rising

Pretty much this... i dont think we can even begin to fathom what will actually happen - they are so embedded in every aspect of everything. What we’ll inevitably start to see will be a state of ‘warring’ factions or infighting as you said. Victory is only possible with knowledge - we are a collective of zombie like nations so not sure how its gonna pan out lmao

in her collage years she looked nerdalioches

It's Sup Forumss migration crisis. Influx of newfags that cause most oldfags to leave (white flight), only a few remaining oldfags bother policing anything
But hey, at least right wing politics is getting popular, Sup Forums getting shitter than ever was inevitable

We can already see the beginnings of that. Loads of pawns taken out. Now bishops/knights like Weinstein getting thrown under the bus. Spacey. Whens the first rook gonna go down and who will it be? Clinton? Maybe Al-Talal was first, whos next?

Basically this, but its more compicated than 'Zionist' ... black nobility would be more accurate. Although the ZOG is a big part of it, and western commie kikes even moreso.

Theres always double chan if a real battle kicks off that needs some high level thinking/organisation and less new fags

>find a guy with no power
>claim hes an elite leader
>start torturing him

apparently you didnt read your own book you disgusting cultists

DELET THIS

no... he should start say it MORE publicly

why make targeting difficult?

kek you really didnt know about voat.co/ v /politics aka double chan? newfag

Who killed Monica Peterson?

There was another one too... Maybe from the same denver university program but Dec who was in Haiti who,got killed by a train in texas. What did they know?

oxfam.ca/news/re-imagining-haiti

Clinton meeting with top Oxfam officials. This now gives us two direct links between Hillary Clinton and child prostitution and human trafficking in Haiti. Oxfam plus Laura Silsby...

Her collage years filthy glamor shots

Grade School Years in her sexy phase

Looks a lot like my GF

Look at her now thats why time is evil

works better with image

kek check and holy fucking shit she already has reptilian eyes

this ain't NEW news though
foxnews.com/story/2005/03/03/crisis-in-congo-sex-charges-roil-un.html

prisonplanet.com/un_ship_carried_child_prostitutes.html

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6195830.stm

steemit.com/pedophilia/@richq11/dyncorp-vp-arrested-in-pedo-ring

The VSOs have been at this for decades.

Specifically, no. But "The UN is infiltrated by predatory pedophiles" being stated explicitly by a top UN official is, as is the deputy head of Oxfam resigning after admitting her top Haiti officials were organising orgies with underage prostitutes (ie children).

This is by far the highest level admissions of guilt yet.

There are threads were mysteriously nobody posts, as all the shills move to other threads to try to bury them soon. There's also the reason that everybody can shitpost their opinion of a pop star, but few people can add anything worthwhile to a serious discussion about something out of their sphere of influence.

You better track down the nudes from her collage medical file for further evidence. If any survive the fire,flood and transfer they are in the basement of the Smithsonian (Serious)

And obviously he chain reps her servitude to Satan

I think there are nudes of her from that Skulls & Bones project of photographing the nude bodies of all the students.

normies don't care about this love is love remeber lgtuhquico0+324++ movement bigot, reported you to old bill have fun getting nicked for inflamatory hate speech

Yup surprisingly few shills ... too busy posting d&c tradthot / are X white threds

Oh shit this is what that one user hinted at yesterday

Nudes were taken as part of her medical file, all the Ivy league school did that. Also the images were used in research ware they measured body ratios but age sex and race. If any survive they were donated to the Smithsonian after floods and fires and cleaning storage at various schools ware they sit in the basment

I hate you more than anyone else on the planet right now

>Luigi
are you an american visiting UK

Bump
Haiti really is a shithole
Are there any non-profits there that don't serve as fronts for human trafficking?

the rest of us are shit posting about her looks and body tos how were have no new info but share in the dis respect

We'll see a few high level assasinations in the next few years, should be interesting.

Many institutions like FBI, Police, CIA, and Military will start having their own civil wars, and these may turn hot.

non-profit as a concept doesn't make sense... in what possible way could you organise 100 commies for some benevolent purpose, and assuming you could get enough people together who were so dumb that they didn't realise they could have more influence by earning money, how in the hell are they ever going to compete against 'for-profit' enterprises (dirty and otherwise, private, government, and gang, and otherwise) with their minimum rate wages?

its a nonsensical concept if you think about it. the world is for profit.

nothing can exist 'not for profit' without being squashed immediately.

But where are the oldfags going?

I was just thinking if there have been any assassinations or break ins at the Smithsonian storage it's prof of Hillery trying to track down her collage nudes

Yup the 'info [meme] war' will start hitting the elite (assasinations) and street ('terror')

Most are just monkey sinks to give the workers an income

and money sinks

truing to type on a mini laptop

They all seem to launder money and/or move drugs and/or people
I guess that's what they're for

>London Evening Standard
" owned by Russian businessman, Alexander Lebedev. " . OMG RUSSIA !!!

Sorry, no memeflags.

>Steal 30 children?

Why tho? So white Americans can adopt niggers? I don't get why they are stealing kids?

Or is the pizzagate stuff actually real and they are raping and sacrificing children to Moloch?

NOWHERE
REEEEEEE

If that Jimmy Saville case was sealed and really did lead to Buckingham, why the FUCK aren’t you fucking limeys rioting in the goddamn street?! That’s right, you don’t give a fuck. Just like Rotterdam. Fucking shit Britfag, get your goddamn nation in order.

Every single charity that specializes in doing stuff in the third world, especially moving people around, children, and medicine, needs to be mercilessly examined. They're fronts for pedophilia and organ trafficking hiding behind a wooden Christ-idol.

>Rotherham, England
>Rotterdam, Nederland

> 56% Amerifag from country that just had a nigger muslim infiltrator president for 8 years despite the entire armed military and armed populace being against him. Before finally, a hyper charismatic billionaire redpilled leader barely managed to eke out a win against an openly corrupt dying old hag.

Why oh why aren't we rioting in the streets, though? Why?

One step at a time burger, and we took the first step with Brexit.

Good compilation about this on T_D

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/

Yup, plus the entire homo (read pedo) dominated fashion/music/entertainment industry + all religious groups.

Right. Oh well. You know what I meant.

We did elect Trump though, and for the most were able to stop Obama’s most overt corruption. Not much we were able to do with the deep state subversion, honestly a lot of people had little idea. It was the Arab Spring that opened my eyes to the corruption

Yup, and we did win Brexit (barely). The point is, politically we are still in about 2014, at least 3-5 years away from viable open hard right candidates running, and we are also handcuffed by hate speech, nanny state, weapons bans, etc. We'll get there but will be longer and messier. But when we do, we'll show you how to do it properly.

+ we're lacking any real Trump like redpilled leader.

Mogg is the best we've got but he's more of a Mike Pence type figure. Still he's got a good chance of being PM and will be 100x better though.

They don't. Its part of the victim narrative. 6 gorrilion.

Bump

You will discover the answer to that question when you are ready

Someday you'll find out.

Naw, she used to be highly fuckable

Because we're a constitutional monarchy you mutt. The queen isnt the government. Quite frankly I dont care what Prince Andrew ( lets be real, it was definitely andrew ), and quite frankly I think he's entitled to do what the fuck he likes with the commoners.

Bump

steemit.com/organharvesting/@v4vapid/organ-harvesting-in-haiti-a-webb-companion-and-alternate-theory

>standard.co.uk/news/uk/oxfam-scandal-charity-under-pressure-to-hand-over-files-of-suspected-abusers-of-children-in-haiti-a3764316.html

that guy is probably already dead, he should run and get asylum in russia or some shit if he isnt dead.

George is not amused

Bump, for fuck's sake

Mayo Clinic keeps popping up in these investigations, doesn't it?