Why no one talks about Umaru anymore?

Why no one talks about Umaru anymore?

She is getting a new season in just a few months and yet people barely talk about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-21/second-season-of-himouto-umaru-chan-canceled/
youtube.com/watch?v=b6-2P8RgT0A
youtu.be/8mdM1HFZLC4?t=2m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=KUoZmz1h2PI
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't it canceled over lack of BD pre-orders?
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-21/second-season-of-himouto-umaru-chan-canceled/

Don't worry.
I will make this thread active again by this posting.

You failed.

Umaru is the slightly older Professor from Nichijou

Is this an ESL-kun false flag?

We do have umaru threads

UMA bump

You're either an idiot or a liar. There's threads every single day about this shit show. Ebina was the only saving grace and your nugget would be better off ground into sausages.

>your nugget would be better off ground into sausages.

tips fedora

Bad plot, bad characters, bad animation, bad music, autistic fanbase... Need I say more? It sucks; Umaru has no redeeming qualities that make up for the simpleton-tier story.

A series in which every girl is an imouto of the finest quality. Truly, every girl is Best Girl.

Calm before the storm. Umaru will dominate the front page like no one ever has. And she deserves it too!

The announcement of the second season doesn't have a lot views on youtube, it shows UMR is not as popular as we hoped for. I blame this you either go full meme (hamster form all the time) or you risk the entire franchise thinking "waifus" will sell the show for you. Nope generic waifu shit will not sell anymore.

bump

kill yourself

DELET

Bump

MODS

>S2

FUCK YES MORE AMMO SOON

>Umaru and Curb this October
Cross over pls

There weren't much discussion in the first place. Most Umaru threads are just edgy image dumps.

Reminder than posting spoiled images don't save you from a ban.

Imagine the sort of person that keeps these images

Why did Ebina get a spin off? She is the least interesting of the main girls.

Great plot, great characters, great animation, great music, great fanbase... Need I say more? It's great; Umaru has many great qualities that compliment the great story.

Because plot

It was shit that was barely worth making fun of, and there's been a daily thread for weeks. Try making a thread once a week rather than daily and they'll probably be more active.

Umaru thread!

Oh no, the selfcest is working!

I understand under normal circumstances that there are protocols for these sort of things but Umaru is the queen of Sup Forums

>Why no one talks
is it so hard to use auxiliary verbs

>Umaru

Second wave deploy

Fuck off.

Don't insult Hakase like that

Ebina won a poll. I think they should all get spin offs

Nugget is nugget.
Its origin matters not.
Haiku for the nug

they are cute, smart, spoiled and love junk food
you are just a contrarian

Umaru is popular now so we hate her

The op has a lot of views

youtube.com/watch?v=b6-2P8RgT0A

Umaru could become the next hello kitty for all I care

you misspelled cancelled, faggot

Fake news

Yeah, no

Every thread is Umaru thread

I guess you agree with me saying Ebina was the only saving grace from the show and disagree of turning a human into sausages. You're only half right and half wrong unless you thought the opposite in which case you're all the way wrong unless you really agree with the Ebina spinoff which is really the only way you could be 100% right.

Good thread!

Ebina is good for head pats and Umaru shouldn't be ground into sausages you sick fuck

Ebina is a literal moeblob with only one emotion i.e the one when she's embarassed
How can people can call her best character is beyond me.

Not hard when the rest is literal trash.

Watched Umaru for the first time the other day.

Kirie is Tomoko 2.0. Everything wrong with Tomoko fixed and all her cuteness enchanced

No need to be rude onii-san

>someone used my haiku
PROUD. I AM PROUD!

Spidernug! Spidernug!
Mostly acts like a lazy slug

Why are do idiots get triggered by Umaru's brattier moment so hard?

She's so cute!
VERY cute!

Because the brother is suffering handling her.
And if he goes agans't her he gets called out on it.
Yeah seems fair haha how funny.

He messes up though. Like here, onii-chan has bought completely the wrong flavour of chips.

He is kinda busy doing stuff like working his ass off and cooking and cleaning etc. He got a lot of things in his hands to do so i think a different flavor of chips is a worthy mistake to be doing.

Because that is the worst type of behavior a human being can exude and I would probably have disowned my sister and made her live on the streets for that exhibition.

Umaru does a lot of nice things for him. She puts on a Mexican display for his birthday.

1/10 times she is nice. So she is basically 1/10 herself so to speak. Glad you and i agree on that.

youtu.be/8mdM1HFZLC4?t=2m53s

I can think of endless examples of humans or fictional characters engaging in far worse behavior

Umaru haters are all so hysterical

>reeee this young girl isn't a fully developed responsible adult!

I think it triggers people who had the same reaction towards their own imoutos

onii-chan
youtube.com/watch?v=KUoZmz1h2PI

you called?

This must be the future arc where onii-chan gives up his job and embraces the NEET life

That's a lot of onii-chans

So now we're making up false statistics, huh

They're lies, pure lies.

I want to marry Ebina. I want to make her happy and take good care of her. I want to hold her in my arms and tell her that I love her. I want to make all her worries go away. I want to give her kisses. I want to let her know everyday how important she is to me. I want to be just as important to her as she is to me. I want to start a family with her. I want to spend the rest of my life by her side. I want to fill her life with joy. I want to embrace her. I want to keep her warm during the winter. I want to cuddle her every night. I want to buy her flowers. I want to protect her from harm. I want to wake up to her face every morning. I want to brush her hair. I want to cook dinner for her. I want to pat her head. I want to hold her hand. I want to nibble on her ear.

They have no honor

I wish the mc would grow some fucking balls and kick this dumb bitch out of his apartment.

Then impregnate Ebina later.

FUCKING neets. There needs to be a happy ending for the mc living that wagecuck life.

They have no grace

The amount of good things she does at home is nothing compared to big brother. Never help until the sad music plays every 1/10 times.

They're worse than Hitler desu

Onii-chan gets pleasure out of helping his imouto, his life would be a boring wageslave slog otherwise. Umaru's good deed is to give her brothers life some purpose

Nice pop culture reference. Bazinga my dude

Says the faggot making a shitty pop culture reference

The only good end

People who think Umaru is a brat don't understand how real people act. Yeah, she's annoying and lazy for a 16-year-old. But she's not abnormally bratty or selfish for a little kid. And most Umaru fans just pretend she turns into a little himouto daughteru when she's a nugget, so it's fine.

>edgy guro kid turns up to dump his epic comic that everyone can just hide/filter

Like clockwork

> Look at this reference from video game!
Hey, I played that video game too!

> See? Umaru loves to stay at home playing vidya!
Just like me the viewer!!

> Oh no, umaru can't play game anymore because evil onii-chan!
Poor umaru chan :((

> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
wow that's really funny haha

Clap now

A hamster girl falls in love with her oniichan.

Unable to confess, Umaru Doma is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's other phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls Taihei Doma, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to her oniichan, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression on his bespectacled face. After some investigation, she finds out that the big bro she called is not the same big bro she fell in love with. In fact, this Taihei doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with his sister as well, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CORA and JUMPU.

FINDS A WAY

Dont falseflag your shit using umaru, we have umaru threads almost daily

Keit-ai already has a TV Tropes page, so stop posting it.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子