(((Andy RaceWarski))), Cryptofa Ringleader

This guy is a cryptofascist, now you know! They are as dangerous as Antifa! Cryptofa=Antifa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism

He feigns disinterest and being unbiased. But it is clear he is totally on the side of the AltRight/White identity fascists who are trying to hijack our country!

It is obvious what happened: He is a hired actor who is being funded and hired by some Neo Nazi millionaires to pump "redpills" into the mass mind of humanity. He is pure astroturf. It's all an act to brainwash you into being a White supremacist piece of shit!

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

(((Cryptofa))) scum like Warski are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Andywarski/status/962596336901283841
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PIC=HOW CRYPTOFA OPERATE
>inb4 fucking tons of cryptofa trolls flood in this thread to attack me
*cryptofascist wolves in sheep's clothing

Crypto-fascism is the secret support for, or admiration of, fascism. The term is used to imply that an individual or group keeps this support or admiration hidden to avoid political persecution or political suicide. The common usage is "crypto-fascist", one who practices this support. In 2014 Millionaires started to massively fund Cryptofa campaigns online to brainwash young up and coming White people into supporting "muh ethnostate" to save "muh people and muh culture".... THIS IS REDUCING US TO STONE AGE RETARDED TRIBAL MONKEYS. WAKE UP!WHAT MAKES THE WEST IS WE EVOLVED BEYOND THAT!

Sauce: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism

you have aspergers syndromeda my nigga (negro)

Anarcho-capitalism would only work in a white nation, because only whites can value property rights.

Subverted Sup Forums is shitty. I want old Sup Forums back

Are all boomers as retarded as you? You're probably a flat earther too lmao @ your life

this

pol needs to go back to openminded and libertarian, fuck off with this insane white identity cult it's sick!

I like it better when you do this copypasta with Lauren Southern, because than people post pictures of her smoking hot babe of a sister.

Alright, fine... I’ll do it!

Hes a just another youtube give me your shekles faggot.

GTFO cryptofa you people are the fucking devil

Are you mad because you are a shitskin?

You retard. Literally 90% of us are fascist, cryptofascist or supportive of past fascistic regimes.

no idiot he comes out of NOWHERE showcases extreme white identity opinions on his channel and being friendly to fucking WHITE IDENTITY CULT MEMBERS

he is just like stefan molyneux

these people are sheeps in wolves clothing who always PRETEND to be moderates so they can reel you in like a fish on their hook

WAKE UP YOU ARE THEIR FUCKING PUPPET

no idiot cryptofascism is how the NWO hacked your fucking brain to TURN YOU FASCIST you fuckin lunatic

thats the only fucking reason

please educate your fucking self

>cryptofascism is how the NWO hacked your fucking brain to TURN YOU FASCIST
All hail the NWO, then I guess.

no idiot the future world is going to be white supremacist but FUCKING SHIT if we aren't careful

they want u to become fascist puppets to protect "muh genes" and "muhh heritage" like a preprogrammed fucking zombie.

WHITE IDENTITY IS STUPID
WHITE PEOPLE DYING OFF IS SAD
U CAN'T STOP IT THOUGH ASSHOLE
EVOLUTION IS HAPPENNING
STOP BEING A SLAVE TO GLOBALISTS

what the fuck is going on

autism

>>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
Prove it.

Libertarianism has lost its political viability as the tribalism of non-whites makes it an impossible goal. You'll never have libertarianism until you wipe out minorities.

>the future world is going to be white supremacist
I can only hope for something so wonderful.
Only whites can create a free society.

This is your wakeup call! Cryptofascism is taking over the internet and brainwashing people into becoming White identity extremists. It is not natural it is a preprogrammed agenda/plan of the fucking Powers That Be!

Your brain has been hacked!

Your ancap utopia is value neutral, and would maximize the values of other races and cultures, who do have a group identity, and do want to suppress your freedoms.

no fuck you idiot

we will all be completely enslaved peasants with nothing in the world but our racial identity, nothing at all

White people themelseves are not evil, but White identity is extremely evil! It has always been a tool of far right oppression.

WAKE THE FUCK UP CRYPTOFASCISM HAS YOUR BRAIN BY THE BALLS

Nobody is going to fall for this larp in anyway, you are a black jew Muslim.

Whites and some Asians are faaaar superior to any other race genetically and culturally. Niggers wetbacks and Arabs ruin countries they move to. If other countries get to have multiple homogenous ethnostates whites do too.

I hope you niggers realize that this guy is blatantly trolling. No one actually takes AnCap seriously other than complete potheads and literal pedophiles.

IF WE DON'T FALL FOR THE FASCIST SCAM:

HUMANITY MELTS INTO ONE RACE

AND WE RISE AND TRIUMPH IN GLORY

GENES DON'T MATTER BECAUSE THE SINGULARITY IS COMING

THE REAL REDPILL IS TRANSHUMANISM AND INDIVIDUALISM

WAKE UP POL!
WAKE UP!

So far no one has disproven anything I say. How am I larping? Sup Forums is not your fucking White Identity Safespace!

[citation needed]

Gas yourself kike shill

China and Japan are 99% Asian. Most African countries are 99% Black. Many South and Central American countries are 99% Hispanic. There are ZERO white nations any longer except maybe Iceland which is like a dozen people.

And we are obviously superior if you use your fucking eyeballs and look outside.

this

yeah, all those chinks,latin americans,africans and sandniggas gonna live in peace and harmony after whitie is gone...

Would you fucking listen to yourself, and think for a second, idiot.

they won't exist either

thats why racial identity is so evil

we need to merge into one super race

no one will think they are chinese or african or mexican in the future

we will be one superhuman

Daily reminder that ANCAPS are not white and therefore have to shill for anything but white identity, they are nigger shills.

imagine being so retarded you follow this guy unironically

kike confirmed. Gas yourself

idiots like you think they own finland because "muh genes evolved in finland".

Evryone has a right to make a home anywhere they want to on the planet. Closing borders is effectively keeping people prisoner. Fuck off cryptofa!

a lot of people agree with me but don't say so because they are afraid of the hate they wil get

this site is way too biased to white identity psychotic bullshit!

oh, saged

>Crypto-fascism is the secret support for, or admiration of, fascism.
This has nothing to do with the New World Order.

Last night i was stoned and saw his face and it looked like an actual demon for like 2-3 seconds.

not an argument nazi boy

Dam, you really redpilled me. If I mix shit into water it's superior to water.

Jews get free helicopter rides.

Then who "owns" Finland if it is not for finns?

You? everybody else on the planet, exept finns?

Maybe you should move to Africa (for example) to preach this unity and love my man.

>these faggy cia nigger threads
You have to go back.

>This guy is a cryptofascist, now you know! They are as dangerous as Antifa
>He feigns disinterest and being unbiased

"Race"Warski is a character actor of the highest calibre, comparable only to maybe David Lynch or Christian Bale.

And they're MUCH more dangerous than Antifa. Antifa barely organize. The mechanically efficient command structure and industriousness of the Crypto-Natsocs is terrifying to behold.

First, they admit race is real. Then they admit the racewar is real. And then you win.

>andy warski
>nazi ringleader

Are you out of your fucking mind?

"finns" are just ppl with DNA evolved in Finland

do rabbits who evolved in Israel own Israel? no idiot

you are brainwashed by cryptofa to be a dumbass

He's gonna be the next hitler.

Andy "Gas em all" Racewarski is a good boi, he nindu nuffin.

Then why the fuck ppl keep on crying about colonization and muh stolen native land?

Actually i'm pretty sure the finns came to europe from the urals

>Andy 'I came to that debate for something completely unrelated, no dogpilerino' Warski
>Andy 'When I debate, I stutter, so i dont debate' Warski
>Andy 'Im totally not a liberalist' Warski
>Andy 'I found a way to save my dying channel' Warski
>Andy 'Superchat Shekels' Warski
twitter.com/Andywarski/status/962596336901283841

Seriously OP, delete this thread and just let it go. You don't want to screw around with these people.

Have you ever seen a flatbed pickup truck dismantled and buried randomly across an acre of wheat feild in under an hour by CryptoFash called in by phone on ten minutes' notice?

You know these actual, non-ironic secret nazis run fight clubs in every state of the US now? Some rich backer pays for good plastic surgery, rehab and dental work, just enough to "pass". That same scary Finnish guy has an underground range and tons of ammo.

Let it alone, OP, let it alone...

race is real, but it shouldn't matter!

Cryptofa is extremely successful, they are manipulating millions of white people into becoming white tribal extremists

it's a planned thing NOT ORGANIC even though it looks organic

i am very desperate not to dox myself but I will keep posting the truth on there fucking people because they are actually brainwashing tons of people thru the online internet fucking cult they have constructed

he is lying again!

>Cryptofa is extremely successful, they are manipulating millions of white people into becoming white tribal extremists
>it's a planned thing NOT ORGANIC even though it looks organic

The Third Reich went the same way. Would you expect the Thule sorcerors to have got worse at it over their long and studious lifetimes of struggle post-WW2? No, they got much, much better at it.

>race is real, but it shouldn't matter!
That isn't your decision. The Chinese Communist party originally followed Orthodox Marxism-Leninism and wasn't interested in Chinese nationalism. However the historical circumstances of China in the 1940s and the century leading up to that era forced the issue of Chinese (Han) nationalism to the forefront of their political struggle. For Americans it seems odd that a Communist government is so nationalistic, but in light of the end of the Manchu Dynasty (foreigners to most Chinese), Western Colonialism, the inability of a stable Chinese state to emerge, and the Japanese invastion the CCP found itself not only involved in a class war but in a war of "national liberation".
The lesson to be drawn here is that you do not get to choose the nature of every battle. Your enemies have a choice in that. Maybe you can go back and rewrite the history after you've won, but the struggle itself is defined by the clash of the opposing sides and they don't get the luxury of defining themselves.

they have been hiding in plain sight for decades and building up resources and secret power

now they are bombing he internet with white identity propaganda to revive there sick dream

WAKE UP!

Please shut the fuck up, you're giving us ancaps a bad name.

YOU CA'T BE ANCAP AND FUCKING WHITE IDENTITARYAN

FUCK OFF

Sup Forums is a fascist board

Go back to /leftypol/ please. Your larp is cringy and pathetic, you're only embarrassing yourself.

So it's going to be another Spanish Civil war?
cuckcaps vs nazis vs commies

how about we Aggression Principle the AutistiCaps?

Oh fuck, not this guy again

>He is a hired actor who is being funded and hired by some Neo Nazi millionaires
You have no proof of this, faggot.

Warski is a fucking retard. I wish he would just shut the fuck up.

Him and baked alaska are both absolutely fucking unbearable.

Reminder, this psycho ancap fucks his sister.

>they have been hiding in plain sight for decades and building up resources and secret power

It's a legit concern. Between the Esoteric Kekists, the Hitlerian Mystery Schools, the Aged Golden Priests of Arya, the Proudboy Killers, Jordan Peterson's street militia and the True Untainted KKK, they have achieved full spectrum dominance in the United States. I fear for Trump's life; his assassins would be CAPABLE this time.

>now they are bombing he internet with white identity propaganda to revive there sick dream

Cunningly, the SJWs have opened the feild to pro-specific race propaganda, forcing any intelligent individual to guard "pro-white" memes with the shield of Reason. Is this... 1488D chess?

Fuck off nigger. We're going through death by demography because we kept niggers around and imported the third world hordes.

>idiots like you think they own finland because "muh genes evolved in finland".
>thats why racial identity is so evil we need to merge into one super race

alright everyone move along, shills are out in full force Andy "6 million Morski" Warski is /ourguy/

its

fucking

obvious

OPEN YOUR EYES
OPEN YOUR MIND
/endrant

>offers no proof
>"i-it's fucking obvious"
>spergs out

Unironically eat tidepods you insufferable faggot.

>shills are out in full force Andy "6 million Morski" Warski is /ourguy/

The civil war will be fun to watch I guess. At least I'm white enough for Racewarski and will therefore inevitably "win" by association. Racewarski is just too powerful

Weed'n'Guns Libertarian, gas yourself.