What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

i mean look at this shit man

It's art. What subjective thing are you outraged about now, little snowflake?

*breathes in*

it symbolizes his presidency, he just sat there.

top kek, Obama thought he was heralding a revolution, but instead he was just some strange anomaly. lol

Big hands, and literally who

does the artist have any idea about proportion, hadnt they dont realize the arms of michelle are incredible long

>portrait
>doesn’t resemble the subject
Words have definitions.

Kek has been fucking with us all day with these digits. Have we done something to offend him?

don't forget the flowers also represent the queer movement

>hiring KANGZ to do art

they weren't.

What the fuck man, does the portrait want to be 3d or 2d? Why is he sitting in a chair but with the background completely flat like that? What the fuck is going on?

They were thinking, "Whites are retarded and will walk themselves into the oven."

That pose after you dunk on a soyboy

lmao looks like Michelle has barry giving him head under that shit wtf

UNDERRATED

>nigger talent

have a better version

oh sh-

>muh post modern view of art has no objective standards
AIDS should get you soon but please chop off your dick and commit suicide faggot

it would look nice if there was no black man and chair there

Top kek

Someone has to make this into a gif like this for all the "Obama is going to prison" larp threads

Spread it far and wiiiideeeee

It's fucking hideous to 99% of people.
Sure, values are subjective, but at least we're not autistic enough to forget that most people still share most of those values.

Those hands are glorious. Nice and manly.

Baraka looks decent but that one of Omarosa looks fucking stupid and it's just shitty fucking art. What part of someone having an opinion makes you an insufferable cunt...don't answer because I really don't care what fags think.

Kek

maybe this is the smoking gun!, Obama is gay after all !

waiting for an user to shoop background with WEEEEEEED

Fuckin kek

>does the artist have any idea about proportion
if niggers could create good art they might've created good civilizations

Because fuck tradition, honky. Thats a white thing.

Doesn't look like her at all.

Behind the leaf wall is the US government giving ISIS and Al Qaeda fighters taxpayer money. While children are being sold as sex slaves this guy is getting a peace prize. Eat shit and die.

>how do you want your portrait barry
>just fag my shit up f@m

Can not unsee

Michelle is a man so the nigger couldn't paint what was actually there, in a painting her manliness would be more obvious. Since she's a nigger she can't visualize how a proper female nigger should look so you get ridiculous arms that would almost reach the floor. The huge dress is to hid her male waist and hips. The whole thing is a mess, basically like a childes paint by number portrait.

Look at this duude

top kek

Cottonize

It looks like she has someone going down on her under that fucking quilt.

>When you get caught wiretapping a presidential candidate.

I thought this was just a fucking portrait he had done, i had no idea this was the fucking official portrait

Good observations. The entire thing is an abhorrent train wreck on the eye balls.

Good thing niggers have no internal sense of art or beauty, because I would have been extremely embarrassed to have to unveil that shit.

>niggers
>thinking

heh, nice try kid. better luck next time.

Those are some big hands mmmm, unlike Trump feminine hands

HAHAHAHA A FUCKING CAMEL TOE, this shit just gets better and better

Fucking kek

Yes not very good soetora is a tasteless Baboon.

AHAHAHA FIRST GAYNIGGER PRESIDENT HOW BRAVE

I think his is worse. Check out how well it blends in with the past portraits. I guess this is what you get when you have a gay black man paint your portrait?
>garish eye sore
>nothing like the other paintings
>literally puts Obama in the bushes like a monkey

For generations to come, little kids are going to go to the gallery and constantly be asking, "Mommy? Why is this painting different from the others?"

It's not the official WH portrait, it's hung in the smithsonian.

poor john f :( was his painting done after he died ? if not his is fucking dark as fuck!

I immediately thought of that "Egyptian" "we wuz dickwashers" image with that guy with an arm basically as long as his body.

The subtitles aren't as gay as the actual look they're giving each other

Tops

oh my god

it all makes sense now

Somebody needs to meme that into there being money behind him while he is smoking a joint.

it's tradition since whenever to do the official painted portrait after they leave office, but obviously they couldn't with Kennedy
Jackie Kennedy requested something different so the guy came up with that

>Chimpanzee hands
>JUST hair
>Bonkers perspective
>Jumbled mess of a background with obvious copy/pasted patterns
>Has a fucking camel toe

If I was Obama I'd honestly be outraged. This is just complete and utter shit on every level. For centuries after he dies people will be looking at this disaster on display and be laughing at him.

no anime?

i miss being a kid that looks really fun

First gay president.

Is the woman on the right Obama's mistress?

> derivative

Fuck WYPIPO

i didn't realize that either. obama's looks so gay

he looks like he's on the can. someone shop a toilet.

SITTIN IN THE JUNGLE WHERE HE BELONG

That's either a really big nannar or a really little kitty. I cannot come to a conclusion.

artists is a full WE WUZ nog, so I doubt it. I knew this portrait would be a disaster as soon as it was announced that he was the painter.

life is becoming a meme

I'm looking forward to Trump's official portrait.

At least they left the pyramids out of it

>commie regimes always have a personality cult

Proof

SOMEONE PUT THEM TOGETHER U FUCKING AUTISTS

Hero of this thread

Yeah hard.

They seem to overlook him increasing gov debt by 10 trillion and rendering all americans debt slaves. Pure coincidence.

Obama got trolled. HARD.

Why is she covering her Adam’s apple?

Why is Barak's one bigger? I thought at least he respects whamen!

>trump thinks he has big hands, ILL SHOW THAT HONKEY ASS HUW*TE BOI

the nigger is a creature of simplicity

he's fucking manspreading!!!! reeeeeeeeeeeeee

perfect!

Is Obama hiding under his skirt and giving him head?

Enjoy