WTF is wrong with western men?

>be me
>Iranian (born in Azerbaijan)
>come to USA to study
>living in a liberal college town

>all my circle of "friends" are white, virtue-signaling, liberal Americans
>all the guys are skinny and feminine
>women are more masculine than where I'm from and have no shame, brag about how many guys they sleep with
>everyone wants to be my best friend because I'm foreign and ethnic looking and they want to use me for virtue signalling points

>invited to a party and some craft beer bar
>the guys are all orbiting one chick or another
>all the chicks start approaching me and trying to flirt
>tfw your only sexual appeal is that you're foreign
>one girl with the librarian-look tells me how she's into "arab guys"

I'M NOT A FUCKING ARAB!!!!!

Seriously, you guys need to fix this country. I'm having a shitty time because there is no one here that I can talk to about politics, wrestling, lifting, etc.

FIX IT NOW!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/china/china-tackles-masculinity-crisis-tries-stop-effeminate-boys-n703461
youtube.com/watch?v=E9lh3Pgd79A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only place you will be truly welcome is your own country, that is the home for you. Feel free to redpill some cuckolds, finish your degree and then go home.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

That's the plan I'm not planning on overstaying my visa.

I have family in my home country and I'm only a guest here.

Be thankful that we Arabs conquered you my dear rapebaby.

>wrestling
Why would anybody want to talk about wrestling?
Also >I'M NOT A FUCKING ARAB!!!!!
Yes you are

Take advantage of the easy pussy while you can. Also redpill some soypeople

And you haven't used that opportunity to rape a few women and throw acid in their faces to "culturally enrich" them?
You're a sad excuse for a terrorist. Leave my country and never return.

Well then if you were wondering what is wrong with western men and women, it's the jews. There isn't much else to it.

Not our fault you're going to a libtard school. Transfer

What if your own country is shit? I shouldn't have to live in the third world because I was born there(actually no one should, nuke it)

everytime I watch wrestling I have fun
It's fine entertainment for people all ages and brain sizes

I'm in Ohio and it is known for wrestling. Was excited to meet American wrestlers because I've been wrestling 10 years.

Surprised I haven't met a wrestler yet

hahahah hit dogs bark

you wont have to worry about any of that when you go back

Only the most masculine, virile men fuck women and sissy guys.

>I have family in my home country and I'm only a guest here.
Sorry that you had to meet a bunch of losers. Most of our kids in college are total dipshits. There are plenty of real Americans out in the world, but we did college back when they provided education.

>Only the most masculine, virile men fuck women and sissy guys.

Out of what?

His country is his home, and it is where he is from. And he wasn't "just born in it" he only came to the US to study. And if his country is shit then he should be studying to make it better. I will forgive your illiterate post as English is probably your third language.

No he's not, he's Persian ...

That's your problem, all the conservative Americans hate sand niggers so you get stuck with the soy boys and roasties.

Damn what's her name?

I just wanted to meet an Ameribro and throw around racist bants back and forth and then do that handshake from the movie "Predator" w/ Arnold Schwarzenegger and the black guy where they say "you son of a bitch!"

it was on my bucket list

>her

ignore this retard
What he meant to say was that kikes and communists have slowly crept into american and european institutions after the conclusion of world war 2 until they insinuated themselves into every institution of western civilisation. After this came multiple generations of brainwashing, each one being more degenerate and stupid than the last ( this was a tad easier in Europe, being broken and disarmed after ww2 ). I wish everyone put a bit of thought into responses and they actually worked to redpill the plebs, but alas, even we are a result of the shitshow of a world we live in. Even if it's to a lesser degree than the left and the majority.

Hey op is that girl or boy in pic. Want to jack off

anzu

If that's a guy, I'm officially bisexual.

>its the jews
>um actually its the jews and the communists (who are just jews)

>and sissy guys.

>Seriously, you guys need to fix this country. I'm having a shitty time because there is no one here that I can talk to about politics, wrestling, lifting, etc.

FIX IT NOW!!!!!

Then leave, sand nigger. Nobody asked you to be here

Blacks are the most racist and violent people on earth but whites and Jews are more manipulative and sociopathic. Its best to steer clear of leftists who want to use you and rightists who are dumb and hate you. Normies tend to segregate more and have relationships based on status while incels tend to have more multiracial real friendships

fuck off mohammad, you're all shitskins. Go back to your rightful place in the sand

true

t. Turk
Persians are aryans who are whiter than greeks, and only a turk or a paki would debate that, especially an expat turk or paki, because they're the most butthurt of them all.

i thought i'd never see someone from my country on Sup Forums

WE'RE TRYING TO FIX IT OKAY! HOW ABOUT YOU DONT GO TO DEGENERATE LIBERAL GATHERINGS NEXT TIME!

It's a tranny that calls itself Madysin Paune. And that's not what it looks like anymore.

salam

Iran and Azerbaijan aren't even geographically mostly sand, and no, Iranians don't cluster closely to Arabs. Arabs are a bit beneath Iranian Jews on this graph.

Why don't you make a game out of making liberals uncomfortable.

e.g. telling the women they would be considered whores where you come from, and if they are offended, call them racist for disrespecting your culture.

If you want a more "masculine" group of friends, you should join a fraternity - while they still last in the US :'(

azərbaycanca danışabilirsən yoxsa ancağ iranca danışırsan?

As a half-Persian, I will send you my condolences. Although I can never fully empathize with you, as I’m whiter than cornbread (unlike my father & sister); I can say to just make the best of the experience...at least you’re not mistaken for being Mexican?

Americans are not known for their hospitality, and mental illness has high prevalence among them. They also tend to be over-medicated by manipulative pharmaceutical industry, and their diets during adolescence tend to be very poor, affecting their overall development (e.g., the food in American elementary and middle schools are very toxic compared to other countries). I wouldn't hate Americans, since the majority are products of their time. I would just focus on your education and not intermingle with others, since most of them have serious mental and neurological issues they have yet to sort out.

This. Do it. They've given you a free pass to do pretty much anything you want.

>burger men
fixed

hahha take another 2 years of that and you´ll be the perfect plant to infect your own society with "western values and education"

kys

>missing the point that hard
End yourself retard

I'm fairly new to Azerbaijan (arrived 2 years ago on asylum) but my uncle and his family speak it fluently. I know farsi and turkish, so azeri is easy to understand w/ turkish

Nah

K sounds like your living In a city where all the shit skins and nigger lovers are. Problem for you is we dont want you in real america.

If people keep voting democrat you're gonna keep getting this shit.Republicans may not be the best, but they sure as hell are better than a bunch of virtue signaling retards.

political asylum? i probably shouldn't ask you what did you do but i'm too curious i wish i could do this but i look white lol

>I'm in Ohio and it is known for wrestling. Was excited to meet American wrestlers because I've been wrestling 10 years
Arab Jesus dude from HWNDU, is that you?

Anyway,
>I'M NOT A FUCKING ARAB!!!!!
And I'm not a fucking indio, but that won't stop you, will it, Resad?

Underrated classic
Sweet blog post though OP

>Iranian
show pics of your female relations' butts. Iranian butts are top tier.

>racist bants back and forth
It's all fun and games until the racist bantz are directed at you. The USA is heavily polarized by the stupid virtue signaling "progressive liberals" and insensitive "classical liberals" (called Republicans) who like to see foreigners fail, regardless of their values or virtue.

>Persians are aryans who are whiter than greeks
you wish you shitskinned mongrel

Persians were never White, and they're not mongrels either (i.e., they have about 90% genetic continuity from Sassanian and Achaemenid era).

>>everyone wants to be my best friend because I'm foreign and ethnic looking and they want to use me for virtue signalling points

serves you right for coming here in the first place, you will be tossed aside when a new trend comes along, violently like a discarded piece of trash. reported you to nsa for terrorism have fun

Wow, she's really pretty, OP!

>reported you to nsa for terrorism have fun

Shamed to point they don't wont to or know how to be men. Mental health issue

>throw around racist bants
this was a thing while I was in high school, but once I came to college everyone was a sensitive pussy. Luckily an Asian buddy from my high school came to the same uni as I did, so we can make the fags here uncomfortable with our racist bants. Some of the reactions are funny

>WTF is wrong with western men?

China Tackles ‘Masculinity Crisis,’ Tries to Stop ‘Effeminate’ Boys
nbcnews.com/news/china/china-tackles-masculinity-crisis-tries-stop-effeminate-boys-n703461

China's Masculinity Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=E9lh3Pgd79A

>Persians...'re not mongrels either
Yes they are, they absorbed the BLACK Elamite people
>(i.e., they have about 90% genetic continuity from Sassanian and Achaemenid era).
>Sassanian and Achaemenid era
ie long after they had assimilated the Elamites

>you will be tossed aside when a new trend comes along, violently like a discarded piece of trash.
Everyone who doesn't have a decent sized income or credit score is treated as disposable in this country. Your little game of creating a new trend isn't going to work, and you know it, considering a lot of foreigners contribute to US economy & GDP greatly. By constantly being either edgelord or virtue signaling cunts, you will create a more negative image of yourselves in this world.

You may as well play into their Arab views of you, even as a game.

>BLACK Elamite people
They weren't black.

>ie long after they had assimilated the Elamites
My point still stands.

gibe persian bunda

Most based person I ever met was an exchange student from Israel wonder what he's up to

>tfw women are masculine and brag about how many guys they fuck but they only fuck ~20% of men

JUST
i'm not attractive enough to sport fuck

They weren't West African negroids, if that's what you mean. There's plenty of records stating the Elamites were black-skinned and had tightly curled hair. Not as tight as true nigger hair though

The Elamites were probably some kind of South Asian that resembled Baloch people.

oh wow

The left is extremely bourgeois, they care deeply about race, but feel guilty about the fact that they do so they fight hard to crush people who openly express the opinions they hold in their hearts.

If you're at all into reading western philosophy, look into Nietzsche: they are very much the "Last Men" he so described.

1) Fuck off back to Iran.

2) You're right, i need to sort myself out and stop being a soyboy beta faggot.

Real men don't fuck other dudes.

Like you care either way. Traps ARE gay, by the way.

Wear Realtree camo, spend time in town midway between liberal hellholes, date hispanic women, learn their cooking, stay away from soyboys, get your degree and go back to the central asian steppes and open a Mexican restaraunt.

Parent's got in trouble for criticizing local gov't because they weren't doing their job at all

Azeris are cool and very welcoming though

>invited to a party and some craft beer bar
Craft beer is one of the biggest indicators, along with a beard, receding hairline and love of soccer, that the American "male" you're dealing with is a genetic dead end.

I'm officialy heterosexual.

You know how to tell that these are slide threads? White males are statistically the least likely to be gay or transgender, but every single one of these threads uses a young white male. And almost every time focuses on white trans/traps. It could be that they are the only ones that even remotely come close to not be completely revolting to look at. Or.

This is bait. If we wanted a political discussion why aren't we talking about the black and Latino gay/trans epidemic?

One nobody here really cares about the welfare of brown people.

Two the Jew only wants to demoralize the white man.

Sage and report.

What's wrong with beards?

Absolutley nose idea.

Jesus Christ how bad is your reading comprehension cleatus?

You fucked up by coming to California. It is a commie hell hole.

nice shitpost

How can i tell when it's a shitpost?

Like give me a few tips, goy.

You should've brought up the balls to tell these people that they are scum. But you didn't, Achmed.

Holy shit. Do this

Nothing wrong with craft beer.
It's the craft beer hipsters that are the problem

cant you see it? its a bait fake story just to laught at autiosmos butthurt

And what's wrong with beards dammit?

Sure, but how can you tell it's fake though?

Nothing except the people they are sometimes attached to

>i wish i could do this but i look white lol
Just play the Muslim card.
(should work even you're not a member)
And then ask where the best shooting range is :-)