Uh.. hello? HAPPENING!!!!

Uh.. hello? HAPPENING!!!!

Three people, including the wife of Donald Trump Jr., were reportedly taken to the hospital after opening an envelope containing an unknown white powder.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/02/12/trump-jr-s-wife-hospitalized-after-opening-envelope-with-white-powder/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack
nytimes.com/2001/10/16/business/a-nation-challenged-cipro-anthrax-fears-send-demand-for-a-drug-far-beyond-output.html
anthraxinvestigation.com/IvinsB3Hours.html
newsgarden.org/columns/anthrax/anthraxtargets.shtml
democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3740790
youtube.com/watch?v=iePk_rxxfpQ
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-powder/trump-jr-s-wife-hospitalized-after-suspicious-powder-scare-police-idUSKBN1FW26I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's obviously kikes behind it.

almost not even news
>the left are terrorists
no shock there

goys.. why come chemical attacks aren't more common here in the states?

Seems like the Ol' post office is a dinosaur these days compared to what can be done with mail...

It's always terrifying to think of getting attacked by something airborne, besides India's lack of poo in loo ofc.

Well this will certainly strengthen ties between political ideologues.

the fucked up thing is i wouldn't have even heard about this if i hadn't been listening to infowars while driving
Thank you Roger Stone

Check out this post from datboi Julian Assange

Yep. The left is warming up their old tactics.

If no-one goes to fucking jail for bioterrorism then we know the alphabets are over with.

How warm is this summer supposed to be?

this is actually great. It further polarizes and energies the base. Like the first thing i thought when i heard was
>I can't wait to vote for Trump again to stick it to the faggots

source

As a bong I never would have voted for trump. After seeing what he’s done, and the amount of morons he’s triggered, giving me hearty keks at his twitter and such, I would absolutely vote for him

oh shit, not fake and not gay

The news?

I have a mate who used to work in the postal screening department for our gubbment, they would find heaps of "jokes" with talc powder in the addressed to MP's and senators lol

>HAPPENING
This word gets thrown around way too often.

nypost.com/2018/02/12/trump-jr-s-wife-hospitalized-after-opening-envelope-with-white-powder/

As a bong. You don't realize that your vote doesn't count during a presidential election.

I know. Liberals are so buttblasted at how good this is for us. I bet a dreamer sent the powder lololololooololorlololo.

>that pic

The only reason they target Junior so much is they know he has the charisma and smarts to be #46 and follow in his Dad's footsteps as President. Stuff like this just makes it all that more likely t.b.h.

Hence why I said
>would have
You illiterate retard.

'Sorry, I'm a faggot. I'll go back to my bag of dicks now :(

It was just cornstarch but Julian Assange got a similar package last week from the US. who ever did this wanted to scare them.

this it was obviously redditors

This, bong too and the greatest moment in American history was watching all the libtard networks in shock as President Trump won the election... then to see all the libtard Hillary supporters crying like little fucking babies... My God, I haven't stopped laughing since LOL :D

This story got me thinking about how the orginal anthrax scare was memory holed. Wasn't there evidence that top white house officials started taking some kind of anthrax blocking medicine just weeks before the envelopes started showing up?

Like they knew it would happen...

>bioterrorism
The powder was deemed harmless though.

It's still a major league fuckin crime bro

>white powder
>white power

yeah the anti-biotic cipro.

Dude, you just got triggered. You lost.

That's not how that works though. Doubly so thanks to some powder fakes under Obama. It was correctly prosecuted as bioterrorism. Using things that give the appearance of NBC weapons to cause terror in your victims.

Why do you think people selling fake drugs get arrested and charged as if it were real drugs?

Just you wait, the communist talking point this cycle is going to be "It's just a prank bro" and ignoring all the hilariously great case law that Obama gave us after chasing after everyone that made fun of him. Trump can use that same case law.

Yeah I'm sure its still illegal, but I don't think it qualifies as bioterrorism.

Initial testing did not point to a dangerous substances according to local news just now.

Link?
I always considered the Anthrax scare to be a false flag.
No further attacks, no public statements, no trials, one innocent scientist suicided, IIRC.

Cipro. Doesn't work on all strains or if you know what you are doing. Don't forget that this isn't the first or last time bioterrorism has been used in the states.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack

This You can't say it isn't terrorism just because your bomb wasn't designed to blow up. The goal was to terrorize, "terrorism" victims.

it was unironically just a prank
however i cant wait for the retarded leftist responsible to be put in prison, and the ensuing outrage from social media because he/she/xhe dindu nuffin and it was her turn

>it was unironically just a prank

So it begins.

That would have happened when that boomer tried to kill the gop congressmen with a sks. As per usual, conservatives are useless hucksters.

any post office workers been dying from complications from the flu?

It actually goes pretty deep. It was James Comey and Robert Meuller investigating and they flubbed up big time. They originally tried to pin it on another scientist first with no evidence and he sued for millions. Then they pinned it souly on Bruce Ivins even though that was fairly contested. Bruce killed himself a week before they declared him the lone wolf.

nytimes.com/2001/10/16/business/a-nation-challenged-cipro-anthrax-fears-send-demand-for-a-drug-far-beyond-output.html

what were they trying focus from?
obviously someone was asking difficult questions regarding 911 and they needed a major diversion.

Ivin's case is pretty solid, if circumstantial.

anthraxinvestigation.com/IvinsB3Hours.html

>what were his motives though? Was he just "crazy" like stephen paddock or was he covertly working for the CIA?

50 years prior in the exact same building Ivins worked in was a man named Dr. Olsen who was also working on Anthrax research, he was also a CIA agent.

His boss was working with MK Ultra at the time and secretly started dosing Olsen with LSD. He later "fell" out of the 13th story in the new york hotel window.

His body was exhumed in 1994 and an autopsy revealed head and chest wounds that happened before the fall suggesting homicide.

Olsen was apparently wanting to resign from his research.

if that is so then answer me this,,, why was one of the first people to die from a tabloid? the initial target was the tabloid photo department that took/published the photo of Bush 43rd two daughters drunk on the lawn of a frat house in a position that looked very embarrassing. It was the Sun or National Enquirer and actually I think it went to the wrong person initially, but if you want to understand the Ammerithrax attacks it probably was from Bush family CIA contacts.

oh seriously i didn't know that last part. there is a new documentary series on Netflix about that story, by erol morris i think its called wormwood. i haven't seen it yet.

these sources look like they suck but its the best i can find right now

newsgarden.org/columns/anthrax/anthraxtargets.shtml

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3740790

a big defense contractor in san diego called SAIC apparently was somehow connected to the Ammerithrax 2001 attack. I think they did a case study or simulation of the same thing less than a year prior, and they had multiple contracts regarding anthrax.

relax, baron just bought some coke on the darknet

So instead of turtles all the way down its CIAniggers all the way down.

Yeah, even if Ivins was the patsy, he probably worked for the CIA and was involved, just like others from that military base where he worked were CIA.

These letters solidified peoples dislike for iraq since it could happen to anyone.

yea definitely part of a 1-2 punch along with 9/11 and yea solidifies the case for iraq (at first glance)

What's your point?

Ivins made the anthrax. That's all I'm arguing. You guys can argue motives all day long for all I care.

What's your point?

Ivins made the anthrax. That's all I'm arguing. You guys can argue motives all day long for all I care.

You are right now, I just looked into the two democratic senators that were sent anthrax and they were both thorns in the side of bush or Cheney.
One of them was questioning Cheney's ties to Haliburton

I knew the former SAIC point man on bio warfare. He was the guy they sent into abandoned labs to see what's on the slab. Also decommissioning reactors and such. Grew up at Oak Ridge, so definitely a MIC brat and I would never expect him to break programming.
That said, he was / is a big guy in the 2nd amendment / knife rights lobby and a complete lolbertarian about gays, trannies, abortion, blacks.
I can't see him being involved in the actual production and distribution of Anthrax.
Of course that doesn't mean there wasn't a back room / black bag group using the companies expertise.

SAIC is interesting because no one hears about them, yet they are connected and a player in the MIC.

REMINDER THAT COMEY AND MUELLER WERE BEHIND THE 2003 ANTHRAX ATTACK INVESTIGATIONS THAT LED TO BRUCE IVANS BEING AN HERO WITH NO EVIDENCE OR ARRESTS EVER

Also
>Democratic Underground
Seriously?

>No more dynasty politics
I love having a President Trump but we know that shit doesn't work out.
Now as a senator or a position in a future presidents' cabinet, hell yeah

WRONG IVANS DID NOT MAKE OR MAIL THE ANTHRAX YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND COMEY AND MUELLER ARE THE ONES THAT FILLED YOU WITH SHIT

IVANS WAS A GOOD MAN I KNEW HIM PERSONALLY HE WAS FRAMED THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT

Exactly. Oh, some leftist faggot is up to no good. Looking forward to the bust is all.

THE FBI DID IT!

Stephen Colbert Threatens Trump on Behalf of FBI?
youtube.com/watch?v=iePk_rxxfpQ

wow i didn't expect to hear this, cool story

try to find better sources

IVAN CHESNOKOV IS STILL GOOD MAN HE REMOVE KEBAB EVEN FROM GRAVE.

Stop shouting in all caps user.

>try to find better sources

Thanks for doing that. I'm interested but linking to the most loony left wing website that exists out there, is not doing you any favors. I can't even open the link as I'm IP banned.

Edited this quote. Funny how it fits.

Everyone with any family, friend, or acquaintance on the left...ostracize them now. It is done, there is no reasoning with these people (we always knew this in the back of our mind at least), and they just jumped the shark. We know a civil conflict is coming, might as well draw the lines before that time comes.

Indeed.

Good i hope this teaches DRUMPF a serious lesson...

ScArY

That's an act of terrorism. We'll probably never know who did it, but if someone dies, you all know what to do.

where's the 30 threads on this

Don't forget that mueller was the one to set the investigation back on track.

>FBI Director Robert Mueller changed leadership of the investigation in late 2006, and at that time Ivins became the main focus of the investigation.[2]

bump for massive sliding

What the fuck, why is Sup Forums always right?

>In a letter expressing his belief that Jews were God's chosen people, Ivins stated, "By blood and faith, Jews are God's chosen, and have no need for 'dialogue' with any gentile."[82] Ivins praised a rabbi for refusing a dialogue with a Muslim cleric.[82]

>In a letter expressing his belief that Jews were God's chosen people, Ivins stated, "By blood and faith, Jews are God's chosen, and have no need for 'dialogue' with any gentile."[82] Ivins praised a rabbi for refusing a dialogue with a Muslim cleric.[82]

Some dum dum liberal just destroyed his life so by sending baby powder in the mail.

how does this still need bumping

Taken to the hospital to find out what the white powder was. When they find out is was talcum, or cor starch, they'll be sent home.

This kind of shit is not fucking funny, but unless and until they announce it was something dangerous, it should not be taken seriously.

Assange can't fucking stand not to be in the limelight.

>I got one too, guys... guyz... guyz, listen...

it was announced that it was cornstarch according to news sources

You don't ask conspiracy nuts to back up their claims, man. That's just mean.

link or nah

NO WAY! This is the first thread I've seen about it!

WPXI had it, but it seems to have been bumpoed by bitching over Trump not tweeting about the Olympics.

Wait, never mind, that was from a previous incident.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-powder/trump-jr-s-wife-hospitalized-after-suspicious-powder-scare-police-idUSKBN1FW26I

bump again