Would you enjoy CCR in this day and age?

Like the subject says, would you enjoy a song like this if it came out today?

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

Or how about this (not CCR but related):
youtube.com/watch?v=YX95QSKBODo

Would these types of anti-government, anti-war, liberal hippie type of songs even resonate with you or would you all call it bluepilled normie shit?

It begs the question. Were CCR and other anti-war song writers of the 70s globalist assets? It's a hard truth to swallow considering that we look back to these classics with nostalgia and most of us even dream of rolling around firebombing degenerates while blasting CCR out of speakers.

And yet I can't shake the feeling that we've been duped.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_of_war
mygen.com/Laurel_Canyon-David_McGowan_report.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=fcTQCNntGEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Ccr is awesomec

I agree bro, but you can't deny that in this day and age we're starting to re-examine a lot of our fundamentals and everything we seemed to have loved was a lie. How can we ensure CCR was safe from trickery? How can we ensure they were pure!?

Back when that music was made what they advocated for was pretty fair and appropriate. We've seen nothing like the Vietnam War since then and there was a very understandable outcry against that fruitless war.

Now, songs like John Lennon's Imagine, that truly is unjustifiable Communist propaganda that should be avoided and forgotten.

Found the boomer. Fuck off commie

>We've seen nothing like the Vietnam War
Dude, we saw almost the mirror fucking same thing with 9/11 and the Iraq war. No one noticed. Hell, it's been almost two decades and you haven't even noticed yet!

>It's another episode of guy with Euro flag who tries to pretend he's got his finger on the pulse

might as well be kekistani, bro

Who fuck yourself with your dildo PM. Your all Chinks anyways last time I visited China.

Now nobody gives a shit because so fewer people are dying. When they fought Vietnam, it was a boots on the ground operation. Now it's majority air-strikes and drones with fewer casualties on our end, so there is less impact for each of us personally. We're becoming removed from war, and complacent with our role as the aggressor. We're already commonly using double-speak with the term "defense-spending."

I'd listen to them

Now we know (((who))) were most of the (((fortunate sons))).

Spend some money on their SACD reissues, sound really good!

>Dude, we saw almost the mirror fucking same thing with 9/11 and the Iraq war. No one noticed. Hell, it's been almost two decades and you haven't even noticed yet!

Veitnam war allied deaths: 47,000
Total deaths: 1,118,000

Iraq War allied deaths:4,424
Total deaths: Estimated between 100,000 and 600,000

Are you trolling or just retarded?

Eh, I still like listening to Imagine, even if it makes me laugh now because of how childish it is.

This is unironically how I've been spinning CCR lyrics in order to still like them as a redpilled man, unfortunately.

>burger education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_of_war
Vietnam War Total number of casualties
1955–1975

IRAQ I
1990–1991

IRAQ2
2003–2011

9-11

So the first and second Iraq plus 911 don't even come close to the amount of American deaths of the Vietnam war

The pussy rich boys stay home and the real men of this country go fight. It was what they were each born to do. Also, no woman worth a shit wants a pussy boy. Maybe she will marry one for money, but will always be hungry for a real man. Any pussy can sit at home and protest the war like a woman would.

lol the tinfoiling here is hilarious,

Q is coming back guys, praise Q

All I can say is why is he resting his guitar on the ground. Fuck man. Scratch city.

It's public knowledge now, due to the "Freedom of Information Act", that MK ULTRA mind control is the real deal and that psychiatrists working for the CIA used sophisticated mind control techniques on people who had no wish to participate.

If you look at almost all the bands back in the day they all had a lot in common. CIA / Military brats.

Jim Morrison of "The Doors": His father was the U.S. Navy Admiral George Stephen Morrison.

Frank Zappa: Son of Francis Zappa, a mathematician and a chemist, working for the U.S. defense industry. His wife Adelaide Gail Sloatman, who comes from a long line of career Naval officers, including her father, who spent his life working on classified nuclear weapons research for the U.S. Navy. Gail herself had once worked as a secretary for the Office of Naval Research and Development. Gail had attended a Naval kindergarten with “Mr. 'Mojo Risin’” himself, Jim Morrison. The very same Jim Morrison had later attended the same Alexandria, Virginia high school as two other future Laurel Canyon luminaries – John Phillips and Cass Elliott.

"Papa" John Phillips of "The Mamas and the Papas": Son of a retired Marine Corps officer (Captain Claude Andrew Phillips)

Stephen Stills of "Buffalo Springfield" and "Crosby, Stills, Nash (and Young): Born to a Military family and went to elite military academies. He was recruited to play music instead of go into the military and one of the founders of the "hippie movement".

David Crosby of "The Byrds" and "Crosby, Stills, Nash (and Young)": "...the son of an Annapolis graduate and WW II military intelligence officer, Major Floyd Delafield Crosby.

Jackson Browne: "...the product of a career military family. Browne’s father was assigned to post-war ‘reconstruction’ work in Germany, which very likely means that he was in the employ of the OSS, precursor to the CIA.

Gram Parsons, Jimi Hendrix, Joni Mitchell and a host of others all came from military/CIA background.

That is brainwashed thinking at it's finest. Do you know what a Jody is? It is far too common for combat vets to have their cheating whore wives leave them. Stop promoting this bullshit narrative. It leaves young men disabled and fucked up because they thought it would make them "pussy magnet" heroes.

You should read some of David Mcgowan’s research on this subject. Basically the same exact topic. Read ‘Weird scenes inside the canyon’. Originally thought it might be tin foil hat nonsense, but there’s a staggering amount of evidence pointing in the direction of these folk movements being subversive/gov sponsored.

>It begs the question. Were CCR and other anti-war song writers of the 70s globalist assets?

I thought that was obvious? Virtually all pop-culture from the mid-60s onwards has contributed to our decline.

(even though much of it is enjoyable as entertainment)

Yep this guys read up on what I’m talking about

>might as well be kekistani, bro
Savage. Memeflag getting BTFO by a Leaf.

>These icons were, to an overwhelming degree, the sons and daughters of the military/intelligence complex and the scions of families that have wielded vast wealth and power in this country for a very long time. Are we to believe that the only kids from that era who had musical talent were the sons and daughters of Navy Admirals, chemical warfare engineers and Air Force intelligence officers? Or are they just the only ones who were signed to lucrative contracts and relentlessly promoted by their labels and the media?

no fuck you I love ccr
youtube.com/watch?v=fcTQCNntGEs

I’m impressed with how many people on pol are well read (actually not really). But yep, supposedly the guy who wrote that book is dead now. Fast developing cancer. Not sure if he staged it but if it’s true then fuck man...
anyway the book is filled to the brim with info. Like the type of shit that will totally change the way you look at that era. If anyone thinks it’s tin fooling maybe you should consider that laurel canyon (the neighborhood where CIA ops were being admittedly conducted & where many top stars lived) had a mortality rate 100,000 times higher than the American average. As in, your likelihood to be murdered violently in the USA was 1 in an approximate 400,000 at the time. In this neighborhood where many CIA families lived within a mile of each other the mortality rate was 1:4 to 1:6 certain years...just saying.