Badass characters

Convince me ma boi guts isn't the manliest guy in all of manga.

But he is though

Kenshiro.

>No one remembers saiGar

He's certainly the hottest

My nigga Momotaro

Shut up demo.

Fuck... did Demo kill himself or some shit? Or did Youtube just "forget" about notifying me about his videos? I haven't seen his shit in ages.

Kek

This was posted in a Berserk group on Facebook 20 minutes ago. Coincidence? I think not.

He is super hot imho, I wish Japanese had more of a masculine beauty standard for men instead of the bishounens. Like bishounens can be okay within reason (not full on anorexic woman mode) but its just not the same imho.

he hasn't been uploading :^(

>admitting to being in a Berserk group on Facebook
Nice job, faggot.

/thread

>that smile.

its so cute when a guy like Guts who has lost it all can still smile.

This fucker

>he's just going to lose his smile anyway

What's the point?

>all these fags sissy succbois

get the FUCK OUT for the manliest

>Skilled warrior
>Honest and hardworking, would never steal
>Pointy ears
>One eye

Is donovan really Guts from another timeline?

yea, he went back in time to rape himself to set in motion the events that would ensure that he would be strong enough to defeat
Griffith.

Takes one to know one you absolute faggot.

who this

There was a theory that there are infinite Gutses and Donovan is the one tasked to travel through space and time to rape every other Guts and make him strong.

>Guts
He's a batty boy, and it's canon.

>killerbambi signings

What the fuck man.

Guts isn't the manliest since a lot of his action during the black swordsman and lost children arc made him look like more of a pyschopath than manly.Kenshiro is the manliest since he save the centuries end and has moved many people to stand up for themselves and for others heck even kids weren't afraid to face death not only that but Ken is mostly notable to his amount of compassion towards others.However,Guts is the Number 1 badass character and Kenshiro is the Number 1 manliest character.

Yeah Momo is pretty manly

You HERETIC!

being an immortal cyborg is kinda cheating

You have to get raped by a gorilla to be manly these days?
/r9k/ has really brainwashed the users here.