Tokyo Ghoul:re

Spoiler out, rip Urie.

Chapter when?

I would be fine even with the raws, fuck.

Touka the best

Good chapter

Baby ghoul confirmed ukaku. Kaneki confirmed fucking dead.

Fuck off nextgenerationfag

Who will save the tunnel dwellers?

Eto best girl

Hide

Saiko vs mutsuki soon

Back to your Boruto general.

Never4get

If. By any chance Touka survives and actually give birth I want the baby to be a girl, or sisters if twins.

Eto best girl

He's dead man walking. A picture of a spectral Kaneki holding his own skull with his mask, to mirror the picture of Touka holding his skull and the mask. Face it, Touka is going to be a widow and a single mom.

So who is this?

Walk it off, Urie.

kaneki

Kaneki after another timeskip.

eto´d kaneki

Eto best girl

Fucking dead Kaneki.

She gon die.

Kaneki is going to finally loose his humanity. Thats why the human eye is hidden, we also got a ilustration of kaneki human eye getting poped of by a hand
Retardneki phase has his days counted

Everyone was blaming shit scans but Kaneki pic on every ending page is getting obscured, are you anons ready for Corrupted Kaneki.

Well if that's future Kaneki, he's done some proper regenerating. His claws are gone.

Well, maybe eto is actually going to fuck with him

Or those are just white gloves.

Kaneki is fucking dead. Those of you expecting another personality shift are in for a rude awakening.
If anything Ishida is setting up Kaneki Jr is as the next MC.
>A blade/wing biding its time, a life.
Kaneki's life is ending. Kaneklet's is about to begin.

It doesn't make sense unless his son gets torturd, why would he have white hair.

Don Kaneki when ?

I'm just reading to see what happens to Kaneki. I could not give less of a shit about his offspring.

SOON

>I-It's Hide g-guys, look at the scar on his throat! h-he's also Scarecrow!
HAHAHA BTFO

What if he's the actual Tokyo Ghoul?

Most people would drop it if this was gonna happen.

It's not the son standing with the skull, it's Kaneki himself.
The past him is "current" present him, the present him is the future "present" him. The one standing is a spectral rendition of Kaneki mirroring his current struggles with the regen (hands) and the black ooze, he's the past. The skull is the present. Ishida is spoiling his death.
Remember what Mutsuki said, if she runs into Kaneki it'll be his end. This is foreshadowing his future death.

You say that now. You're in this for life, user.

I am the Tokyo Ghoul.

YO MA BOI CHIBI, YOOOO CHILL

That's his severed head, genius.

Not that user but I'm fucking trapped into reading this. After years of following I can't just leave in the middle, just like how I have to tolerate one piece.

Post yfw Kaneki dies and the next MC is his daughter so that we can have a male MC and a female MC in tokyo ghoul for equality.

Not really. If Kaneki's out, I'm out too. This time I mean it.

ISHIDAAAAA MA BOOOOOOOIIIII

Tumblr landwhales will never shut up

You say that, yet you picked this up when Haise was the MC and everyone and his mom was a one-eyed ghoul.
You don't think I remember the initial complaints about this manga?

Thats Mutsuki.
The page says "Frame Out"

For the sake of balance it will be a boy. The previous OEG was a female, so the next one will have to be male.

What are you even implying? even the most retarded person would have known that Haise was Kaneki on the first chapter.

I mean the END images as in all weekly manga.

Eto Best Girl

Not really. Kaneki is what has kept me reading.
Part of what pissed me off about :re is that we're further distanced from what's going on in his head. If he were to just fucking die, that'd be it.
Though I suppose even the dead aren't dead in this manga, so why would it even matter.

I picked it up when Kaneki came back

When was the last time we had generals like this?

Nice, Ishida

Kaneki never left user. Arima just stabbed his noodle.

Haise was amnesiac Kaneki, user. I don't give a single fuck about other characters in this rotting corpse of a manga, especially Touka and her brat. Kaneki is the only thing keeping me in this hell. I'd have no reasons to care if he died.

Old man multi... you only kill Urie because... after this i'll...

Unironaically the Vancouver chapter.

That's to promote the movie, not baby ghoul.
Baby ghoul has a right eye kakugan, spoiled in chapter 125.

If Kaneki really dies in the near future and the series continues with his child as MC then I can finally drop this shit. It started with Kaneki and it should end with Kaneki.

Fuck off with this next generation bullshit.

I am Vancouver!

Kuroiwa you must run because after this my frames will...

>Urie dies
>Saiko killed in her sleep
>Kanou fuses their corpse with Shirazu's
>Dragon is born
>Mutsuki volunteers to be experimented on to be able to fuse with dragon like some kind of bio armor
>Kaneki has to kill his old students

Someone post the .gif

Fucking retarded

Best girl

> spoiled in chapter 125
How?

>That's to promote the movie, not baby ghoul.
I know

better than anything ishida can come up with

Tokyo Ghoul cannot end with Kaneki because Kaneki is ultimately a human. He is partial towards humans and unwilling to kill them. We need a true one-eyed ghoul to end this conflict. One who truly stands on both sides of the struggle.

When Kaneki and Touka fucked.

Eto best girl

The whole series was about Kaneki finding his place in both worlds. If he can't manage to do that after all this time everything would've been pointless.

>Introduce a new character
>This new character is pretty shitty and unlikable
>After months of character development this character becomes likable and you start to give a shit about him
>Then he gets killed by the shittiest character ever made a.k.a the joker XDDd le masterplane V (loL) O MY RIZE KAGUNE
Good writing as usual, Ishida.

Eto best girl.
She's still alive until we see her dead body. Or her kagune as a quinque

Chapter title has one dark and one light dot. This is never done for BW chapter titles, only volume covers and certain colored spreads.

Great analysis as always. Our man Chibi

I don't see it in the digital volume scans

He can't manage it, that's the point.
He won't kill investigators despite the threat they pose to his followers. He couldn't kill Arima and he can't kill Furuta.
Kaneki has failed and it's his love for humanity that has made him weak. If he had eaten humans as he was supposed to in the first place he wouldn't be in this mess.

My wife Eto best girl.

Get actual digital volume scans and not scanlations

He didn't finish off Roma. With a direct hit to the head. That's what 'killed' Urie.
I don't even think Furuta has revealed his kagune yet.

I didn't think so many people still love Kaneki.
Granted I did kinda stop giving a fuck when sharkbro died may his blessed soul rest in peace for he was too good for that shitty world but I would be lying if I didn't kept reading it for Kaneki.

Why so late this week?

I still expect Kaneki doing something like the Godfather ending with all those missing character we have no clue about. Kaneki being cornored as Mike, he would send all those subordinates and remind everyone why he is the King and heavily damaging the CCG.

O MY RIZE KAGUNE
(Rize's kagune has the properties of both RC cells, rubber and gum)

>Touka magically giving birth to healthy half ghoul babies
Ishida cannot stop being a hack I guess. Let's forget about Washu clan's failed attempts (half humans) over the centuries. Unfortunately Washuus were totally retarded for years. Gangraping Femc's magic vagoo is what old fart Tsune and co should've done instead

>The whole series was about Kaneki finding his place in both worlds
The first half is about it.
RE: has fuck all to do with Kaneki's searching for place, story is largely driven by other characters and is pretty fucking unfocused.

Nah

>Let's forget about Washu clan's failed attempts (half humans) over the centuries
They didn't have LOVE

the CCL (committee of counter leakers) scared the poor scans providers and they had to hide out for abit.

my hope for this manga
>touka dies
>kaneki realizes in despair that he cannot be in both worlds and decides for vengeance
>rape humans

Oh shit! Thanks for posting the raw.

Check the archive, it is detailed there.

What the fuck niggerstream? You got the scans, where's the chapie at?