Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - The pretty face of SPD

>GroKo publishes contract, lists of potential ministers leaked
>Anger in the CDU brewing at Merkel for making concessions to the SPD just to retain her power
>Gabriel (Foreign Minister, SPD) publically raged against his own party and Schulz for betraying and sidelining him

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live173287240/Christian-Lindner-Dann-wird-es-Neuwahlen-geben-muessen-GroKo-Liveticker.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/groko-im-news-ticker-cdu-mann-von-stetten-erschrocken-ueber-ressortverteilung_id_8433823.html

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=HB8uhcOxofM
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs
youtube.com/watch?v=UhryCz01EIg

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5v5jh
youtube.com/watch?v=szSj_kcOfHk
youtube.com/watch?v=g74sy-fq2Kw
taz.de/!5442690/
achgut.com/artikel/kahane_und_friends_das_leben_der_anderen_teil_2
vera-lengsfeld.de/tag/manuela-schwesig/
youtube.com/watch?v=dm8KpltgMFM
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173485789/CDU-unter-30-Prozent-SPD-nur-noch-knapp-vor-der-AfD-in-Insa-Umfrage.html#Comments
danisch.de/blog/2018/02/12/nahles-und-die-methoden-der-spd/
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173497061/Simone-Lange-Nahles-Herausforderin.html
juergenfritz.com/2018/02/12/youtube-loescht-120db-video/
twitter.com/PhiloWorkout/status/962748619123253248
twitter.com/aktuelle_stunde/status/963140523442753536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/5v5jh

>EU user makes a National Thread...

Bump

Bump this thread Kameraden, I will go now.

Bump

Bump

Bump it out further!

Bump for the Fatherland.

B U M P

braaaaaap

Grills back then knew how to cosplay!

Someone post the NSDAP election results over the years with the "You are here" please, I seem to have lost it.

Thanks, Kamerad.

Geez, a politician that doesn't look like a wailing walrus! Nahles must be autistically screeching at this moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=szSj_kcOfHk

we need to update this

How fast will the SPD drop voter support under Nahles?
Will she do an even better job than Schulz?

No.
Nahles will soothen the Normies' retarded little feelings. "This time its going to be different, with nahles what can go wrong?"

And then the evil continues.

LMAO

Sie ist gar nicht so hübsch, nur weniger hässlich als die anderen

Refugees aren't able to vote, right?

I mean, as corrupt as Merkel and Co. are elections are still democratic and legit, right?

It baffles me and I truly can't understand how is it that the German population, which is, even under the actual circumstances still the majority of the voting individuals, doesn't unanimously vote for the Afd. The amount of liberal brainwashing must be staggering.

Jesus I am a third worlder looking at the news from a limited perspective and even I can grasp the situation and see the afd as the best possible solution for your problems.

It's just so saddening to see a country of that caliber with so much potential be damaged by exploiting it's empathy and tolerance. Sickening. Only a zionist traitorous bitch like Merkel could have done such horrendous politic.

She looks great for a politician tho. SPD should pick her over Nahles. She also doesn't shout when she speaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=g74sy-fq2Kw

>The amount of liberal brainwashing must be staggering.
It is. Our schools are anti-German indoctrination camps.

>EU flag
>wanting the SPD to gain voters
not surprised.

topkek, nobody likes Nahles, maybe even less than Schluchz.

They're already dead, the commies are fleeing to the Linke and greens....and that's about all they had left in their party anyway.

so there is still hope?

Always.

taz.de/!5442690/

achgut.com/artikel/kahane_und_friends_das_leben_der_anderen_teil_2

vera-lengsfeld.de/tag/manuela-schwesig/

finances an ex stasi agents spy and denunziation organisation with tax money.

calls leftwing extremism "made up" problem.
sends her own children to privat school while promoting multikulti.

yes that is qualified spd level retarded. go on spd 10% is near.

No, everyone turn on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=dm8KpltgMFM
It has to be brought to 1000000 views.
Or, even better, 6000000.
There was another one that had about 260000 views, so combined and all repsosts of this accounted for, we should already have had 1million.
I will make this a habit, I will turn it one every time I shitpost on Sup Forums, and put it on loop.
Every loop, one view.
If the 20 anons here did this every time, we could add like, hmmm....
Okay, 1anon:
Shitposting time: about 2hrs avergae (some autists with 4, some normies with 1/0,5)
Times 60
=120
divided by 5
=24
Per user 24 views a session, assuming some generous anons don't have their PCs running 25/7 and just put on the video to be nice to me.
480 views added a day (no accounting others added by randoms watching it, let's say it's increased by that
to 500)
+500 views every day.
Okay, so it would take 4,031077777777777 years to make it to 1 million.
But what is not accounted for is the self-amplifying effect.
So it could probably be reached in half the time.
And, if we get really autistic on Sup Forums altogether, and make this a standard meme for many anons to partake in, it could be done next year.
If it gets onto reddit or other large-scale aggregators then it may be in 10 months.
Imagie the reaction of (((youtube))) to this.
>inb4 "they'll just shut it down"
This is where stage 2 begins:
Operation "Autistic goose-steppers".
Pester them, make them bring it back.
Of we are autistic enough, we might even make it into a news-cycle.

The video is just .....
Wait, holy shit, all that calculation was useless, SocialBlade gives all the stats!
At this rate, assuming that the last increase rate of 12828 views per day stays constant (which it in all likelyhood will NOT) we will have reached 1000000 views in just 78 days!
Holy fuck, how many of these videos have there been, that just catch fire like this and are then (((removed)))?

>The amount of liberal brainwashing must be staggering.
You have no idea.
This evening there was a small demonstration (around200 people) in Hamburg with the slogan Merkel needs to go.
1000 lefties from the antfa started a counter protest FOR a "conservative" chancellor.

lel that was quick. I still find her pretty, but I couldn't care less about SPD.

Die Antifa ist nun der paramilitärische Arm der Kanzlerin.

(Antifa is now Merkel's paramilitary)

what do I have to do to join pic related? wollte immer schon nen paar antifa klatschen.

the GSG9 itself or the federal police?

GSG9, SEK, doesnt matter really as long as I dont have to sit behind a desk all my life.

nice one!

just get fit as fuck and sign up
realschule should be sufficient

>Bump

Be tough as fuck, like top 0,1% of males tough.
Honestly, to "klatsch" a few antifaggots, all you really need to do, is wear an AfD shirt, and walk close to one of their groupings.
Make sure to have evacuation routes planned in advance, if you cause too much
violence in your "self-defense", you will get legally fucked to pieces, welcome to Germoney's self-defense laws.
Also, wear a fucking body cam, and make sure to draw attention from passerbys,
perhaps bringing along your frineds, to act as "witnesses" in the inevitable court-case
about you having punched out the teeth of one ore two antifaggots.

thanks for the red circle.
couldn't have found that otherwise.

>That pic
Wie es sich für ordentliche Bürgerkinder gehört wird die Drecksarbeit von Kuffnucken erledigt.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173485789/CDU-unter-30-Prozent-SPD-nur-noch-knapp-vor-der-AfD-in-Insa-Umfrage.html#Comments

was thinking the same. their uniforms and rugs are way to clean looking. i bet the hands of real peshmerga fighters aren't that clean and unharmed looking either,

This is him now!
Feeling old yet?

On nigger less, yay!

Nahles actually can't become party leader: danisch.de/blog/2018/02/12/nahles-und-die-methoden-der-spd/

this.
Also, are there any numbers how many germans joined the YPG and how many actually fought?

That was BND bait. Avoid violence.

Back in the 80s (((they))) would screw up the good things by labeling opposing groups as violent. It's the same game.

there is a short docu about a german guy who actually did fighting. think it was on vice. i have some serious doubts about the majority of those germans flying to syria actually doing anthing else but larping. guess we would have some actual reports about fighters/casualties then like with those isis-guys.

Dschungelcamp when?

I think if one of them had died fighting ISIS his face would be plastered on every antifa poster from here to fuckknowswhere.

maybe. another guess would be, that they get para-military training there but don't actually do frontline-fighting. keeping silent about this would be wise. once shit hits the fan in europe connections to the kurds plus quasi-military training is a huge advantage (access to weapons/ammo plus the ability to actually be effective with them). in all actuality right-wingers should do similar stuff, like joining the azoff-batallion or what it's called in ukrain.

Reminds me of the times when the RAF was trained by the PLO. Let's hope the right is able, willing and equiped to fight back.
However Good night, I'm going to bed.

>able, willing and equiped to fight back
actual soldiers and ex military vs. spoiled student cucks

yeah you're right. antifa would be retarded not to take advantage of those ties. in return they do "lobby-work" for the kurds here in germany. best example happened today, when they took over the spd-headquarter.

good night, fren

let's hope that the notion a lot if not most soldiers and policemen would be right-wing is correct

right wing or at least conservative
never met a leftist soldier once
its the literal nemesis of the antifa/left
also you have to keep attention on the officercorps and notthe ordinary soldiers

any idea how the average political mood is at the police? i can't imagine any policeman dealing with shitskins behaving like total savages on an almost daily basis now and not get redpilled.

>any idea
no idea tbqh
but i have the same imagination just like you

OMG

we're one major happening away from afd overtaking spd

>H I S T O R I C

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173497061/Simone-Lange-Nahles-Herausforderin.html
Nahles BTFO
>Paukenschlag aus dem Norden: Die Flensburger Oberbürgermeisterin Simone Lange hat ihre Kandidatur für den Bundesvorsitz ihrer Partei angekündigt. Es wird also vorerst nichts aus dem Durchmarsch von Andrea Nahles.

incompetent people like nahles taking the lead would actually help us. look what the moron schulz did to his party kek

Social democratic parties have simply lost any purpose, because all welfare state institutions have been achieved and they were only concerned with socio-economic things which are all settled

this helps the afd but the greens and the linke are also growing, I'm not very optimistic on how things may evolve in the future

true that. now they are nothing but traitors who let migrants in by the millions to vote for them. we're lucky that this plan is lagging behind.

hi there germexican-bro. yes, right now a lot of people are switching from the spd to the "next best" i.e. greens or linke.

What the fuck is Sonstige?

"others"

we have a tonload of fringe/niche-parties. only a handfull of people are voting for them. they get all lumped in this section "Sonstige" (means "others")

cant wait to see how 120db will look like next saturday

why?

>Frankfurt sex attacker since two years in Germany

>120db
They're afraid:
>Keine zwei Wochen, nachdem es online gestellt war, hat YouTube dieses wichtige und exzellent gemachte Video wegen angeblicher „Hassrede“ gelöscht. Wohlgemerkt: YouTube löscht ein Video von Frauen für Frauen, in welchem diese sich gegen Gewalt gegen Frauen aussprechen.
juergenfritz.com/2018/02/12/youtube-loescht-120db-video/

Ah, thought there was a new meme party I hadn't heard of.

Anyway, are these numbers going to hold on until next election? Also, what are AfD's privileges as minority leader?

You see, we have MANY parties, each having a different interest group, most of these don't get 5% of their own, they will be sorted under OTHERS and everything below 5% does not get any recognition in a parliamentarian democracy.

In america it's a sink or swim, either one dude wins and seizes total control of the government, or not. in germany, interest groups can come together to form a coalition if they are not too opposed to eachother ideological. To form a functioning government, a party has to reach 51% approval by the Voters or form a Coalition of parties until they are in majority, these parties then have the power to legislate laws, change funding, or ban things.
It helps to keep a bigger amount of people happy and having their interests represented, at least minorly.

because i want to see how many women they did mobilize
fuck youtube
it already did spread across twitter so the movement should be fine

next elections are in 4 years. things will only get better for the afd. regarding migration which is now the main political issue, the coalition between cdu (merkel) and spd are not planning on stopping the migrant flow but instead on increasing it.

is there a huge demonstration organized by 120db planed or what?

hello, so what is needed to change that?, sandniggers are no longer running over people and the constant rapes seem to do nothing for germans to change their minds, is this stockholm syndrome or are germans just looking away trying to not act "racist"

Yes I know all that, although you are wrong about the way we do things. As much as I wish he were all powerful right now, the president's powers are quite limited

i would argue that over half of voting age germans are sick of the fugee-shit and even islam as a whole. what is keeping them from voting afd is that there is a huge stigma to it (MUH NAZEEEEEES) and/or are really believing the state-propaganda that afd = hitler. things are slowly starting to change though.

of course
they also give a hint for that in the original vid
"saturday the 17th "something" loud will happen"

Oh, alright. I stand corrected.

Have an old german Poem written in german-exclusive Sütterlin-font

I hope they do change, also, what happened to that bitch who said that there's no such thing as german culture?

twitter.com/PhiloWorkout/status/962748619123253248

>now they are nothing but traitors who let migrants in by the millions to vote for them
Rich and educated elites are immune to crime and changes in the economy, so they can allow themselves to be careless and irresponsible. If you want a change in the country then you have to hold them to some responsibility, like for instance property confiscation. As long as they're rich and immune to any responsibility, they don't give a shit whether a Hans like you gets replaced by a mahommedan

kek, even hippies with dreadlocks are joining 120db.

allright, hopefully it won't be as pathetic as the merkel-muss-weg-demo. it's just not good optics if there are only a couple of hundred people turning up to these events and antifa musters way more.

true that. one of the many fixes democracy would need to make it work in a proper way.

Horses at Cologne carnival crash were attacked with a slingshot, often used by Antifa. It appears some crazy animal protection group is the perpetrator.
twitter.com/aktuelle_stunde/status/963140523442753536

good question, don't know if she kept her minister-position under the new coalition. wouldn't be surprised if she did, merkel made a lot of concessions to the spd (bitch is a spd-politician) in order to make the coalition work.

>das

this country is slowly but surely going insane