Black Panther petition calls on Marvel to donate 25% of box office to black communities

Black Panther petition calls on Marvel to donate 25% of box office to black communities

The petition had only been signed by 3,000 people at the time of writing.

ibtimes.co.uk/black-panther-petition-calls-marvel-donate-25-box-office-black-communities-1660597
Here is the petition:
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities?source_location=topic_page

Why are we doing this?
>If they accept this, that means that Black Panther loses money and a sequel may not happen.
>If they deny this, that means they don't give a shit about poor urban black communities.

Since we know they won’t actually give up any of their profits, it will show their hypocrisy.

Continuation of >

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2018/02/12/vivica-a-fox-black-panther-change-org-donation-african-american-community/
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities?source_location=topic_page
nytimes.com/2018/02/11/arts/black-panther-kendrick-lamar-lina-iris-viktor.html
blackenterprise.com/black-panther-revenues/
msn.com/en-us/news/tv/black-panther-petition-calls-on-disney-to-donate-25percent-of-profits-to-black-communities/vp-BBJ2U9n
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RED ALERT RED ALERT PICKED UP BY TMZ
tmz.com/2018/02/12/vivica-a-fox-black-panther-change-org-donation-african-american-community/

and use the hashtag #BreakBreadMarvel

BE FUCKING SUBTLE
CONTACT SITES ABOUT THE PETITION
TWEET THE HASHTAG #BreakBreadMarvel

allahu akbar

does the petition site even count the hashtags?

Doesn't matter we need it trending

LMFAOOOO

ORALE VATO. I LOVE THE JEWS

Like good comments on the petition

KEEP IT SUBTLE FAGGOTS

>Won't have enough money for a sequel

If they do this, I'd be free advertising. White cucks and blacks will praise Disney till the end of time.

this

Another example

Attention
Attention
Attention all faggots. We need to get these numbers as high as possible overnight. I might have someone who will run a story about it tomorrow (not just TMZ). If it works, you will know instantly
Attempt to focus

attack the jews where it hurts
>their wallets

>If they do this
they won't

Why not have fun shit posting though? I'd hate to see this actually happen.

Why?

>it begins

they are good
>black woman asking for a 25% to be given back to pay it forward, have fun let's all make money and do something good in every sequel
vs
>some white male comedian neo nationalist saying it's not ok, i'ts not their job, calling blacks a charity case

PERFECT.

Where's El Goblino de La Coahuila? Really scared now he was tracked down to his shitskin state.

We need to work on buzzfeed
Anyone with black twitters?

J A D E N S M I T H
A
D
E
N

S
M
I
T
H

Implying we haven't given blacks 20 TRILLION dollars in gibs over the years, bankrupting the country.

>I want SJW shit to continue further in movies

wait a minute, i just realised something about jewish accounting, this movie will record about $1 profit and $400 million in advertising costs.

Signed

White guilt is a real thing though. Cringeworthy, to be sure. And annoying.

Also want to work on salon.

50% 50%50% 50% you know, cuz slavery

>Black Panther petition calls on Marvel to donate 25% of box office to black communities
kek!
25% of the box office means Marvel wont even turn a profit of this movie. Hahahahaa

but if they do that it will mean revealing hollywood accounting

it's a great way to wake up the normies.

I want other races to be more proud. It means that whites will soon follow.

>25% of the box office means Marvel wont even turn a profit of this movie
exactly

I'm going to sign it in hopes that the west can die faster.

meh. works for me. just sign it.

Keep the momentum going. We need as many signatures and as much visibility as possible. Use the hashtag

WARNING
VIRAL
MARKETING
CAMPAIGN

DO
NOT
DO
NOT

She sounds sarcastic

B U M P

Signed.

I think she is very serious. I know a fuckton of women like her.

See

as if i would ever watch that garbage

as if anyone here isn't aware of the black panther movie

Bump and signed

as if you aren't the only person who shouldn't be posting here

My city is awash with free tickets to this movie. Entire schools, churches, pan-african and nation of islam activist type groups, even fuckin walmart. Why are we swimming in free tickets to this movie? Not just a couple tickets for the next five callers type giveaways... Entire theatres of free tickets. Accounting shenanigans going on or something?

Can a drawfag rework some Black Panther comics pages where he is basically saying shit Trump would say, so that its Trump and called White Lion?

There have been some gofundme projects. Other than that I'm not sure

I did. I hope

>Why are we doing this? Because we're fags.

ftfy

Going viral

I have been listening to panafrican radio shows and they are bitching about black people saying this Blacl Panther shit isnt real and is just fantasy bullshit. Cracks me up.

there have been thousands

Tweet them about the petition

>I’d hate to se this actually happen
Spotted the Hollywood kike.

Everyone on that poster is a light skin nigga

Oh wow didn't know the extent of it.

can we just get black people to behave like the wakandans? that seems like a better idea

It is needed for kendra's legal defense

nytimes.com/2018/02/11/arts/black-panther-kendrick-lamar-lina-iris-viktor.html

read the 1st post

Pretty good idea actually, godspeed

wow hahaha

This is a solid idea, have a bump.

The Flash, Goku, Saitama, and Minoru Mineta

Gg no RM

holy fuck. the never knew this level of gibery was achievable.

guys, we really, REALLY need to start making gofundme scams for nigger projects... like holy fuck, the potential is outrageous

Today I held open the door for an older working class black guy at a fast food joint because I didnt know what I wanted yet and didnt mind him getting ahead of me in line so I would have time to decide. There was a meek but obviously mentally ill homeless white guy around 30 yrs old with traumatized eyes asking if they had any returned wrong orders they could give him, they didnt. As he was leaving the older black guy hands him a 20 and whispers get you some food man, but quietly and hiding it not trying to make a show of it. First time I have ever witnessed this pay it forward philosophy.

blackenterprise.com/black-panther-revenues/
Another story

msn.com/en-us/news/tv/black-panther-petition-calls-on-disney-to-donate-25percent-of-profits-to-black-communities/vp-BBJ2U9n

What so you think all the black activists and churches charities do? Its all about leveraging white guilt to scam money for some ficiticious water project in some village in Africa.

A good petition:
> Make marvel pay free tickets for blacks
> They can double the cost for white people

"So Marvel does not lose money, and blacks are actually equal"

it works though, the white guy may spend it on heroin most likely but the thought has been planted, 10 days, 20 days a 1000 days from now he will be the one paying for someone's meal, paying his share, paying it forward.

not all blacks are niggers, i know this to be true. however, niggers are such a huge problem right now that we really don't have the time or intellectual leeway to figure out who's decent and who's Muhammed Mike Brown

I signed the petition any tips on how to create a fake nigger account??

I think I'll set one up later for the gibs... need that $$$

i know, i know, i just didn't realize it was this fucking easy to do it anonymously online through gofundme. You have no legal obligation to deliver- correct?

Race is important to you

Oh man, Disney must be freaking out

Like a fake twitter?
Just use generic pictures and follow a bunch of black activists/nba players

On twitter?

Just retweet like a couple times a day. That's all you need

I'm not sure if you guys realize that it doesn't need to make a profit. A lot of movies are simply made to keep people watching movies even if they never turn a profit. The flow of money through the entertainment industry is the most important part to (((them))).

Ok will do, i promise not to make the_donald tier tweets

Guys keep tweeting to buzzfeed, salon, slate and others. Keep going

Thanks

>I'm not sure if you guys realize that it doesn't need to make a profit.
> The flow of money through the entertainment industry is the most important part to (((them))).
do you have any idea how contradictory that post was?
>pic unrelated

oops

Signatures are ramping up

Genius