Are normies smart or degenerate?

>be 25
>do absolutely nothing but go to work, sleep, and work on some personal projects/business ideas/art
>don't drink because it makes you stupid/sick
>don't have pre-marital sex because of STDs/accidental pregnancies/false rape charges
>looking for a traditional wife and don't want to catch an STD or anything
>normie friends all think I am freakishly boring
>"bro why don't you get shitfaced/smoke weed with us"
>"bro you need to fuck some tinder sluts"
>"bro why is your life so boring dude"
>"bro you need to travel more"
>"lol bro religion is bullshit just live life to the max and then die"
>all of them seem somewhat happier than me, but they are also brainwashed degenerates who have barely even read a book

Who is the smart one here? All of them have more active social lives and sex lives than I do, but they also have 0 life goals except to make money and buy land, although some of them are married.

What's the correct way to live?

leave the herd morality for the herd. live like an ubermensch

They are by your boring greentexts

i would suggest getting a hobby and get good at it. attend social activities surrounding your hobby, stop being a pussy helps

you are smart for not banging whores and getting HIV
but you are dumb for thinking weed/alcohol makes you sick/stupid

I do classical music but I don't meet anybody except when I perform

You're vanilla as fuck dude, how old are tou?

there's nothing wrong with drinking a bit in moderation and having a social life.

you work on your little pet projects but in reality if you ever want to create a real working product/business you're going to need to work with others.

I mean its your life, do what you want to do. Personally I enjoy fucking attractive women and making money.

Neck yourself, you stupid bitch. You've wasted your youth.
You're gonna marry the first Christian fat girl that asks you out on a date.

I'm Christian so I try not to have pre-marital sex, just looking for a wife ATM

I agree it's good to have a social life but I don't agree that any alcohol is good

Sounds like you are doing fine, well done bro. The degenracy of your friends indulge in will destroy their lifes further down the road if they don‘t find a way to stop it. Like roasties fuckinh around will always end up with a disfunctional family, divorce, children hate them etc. Stay on your path and stay true to yourself.

Try to find a trad gf that wants to care for you. I would loose up on the stance no sex before marriage as that is difficult to attain. If you are in a loving relationship with a trad gf there‘s no harm in pre-martial sex in today‘s society. Just be a man and don‘t let yourself be cucked, she will like you more for it

>all of them seem somewhat happier than me
>seem
>somewhat

key words
When they hit 35 or 40 and start suffering the health problems of their hedonistic lifestyles and when all of their friends drift away because they never really had anything in common or end up in prison, they'll attempt to destroy themselves with drugs and alcohol with a renewed vigor. Their lives are empty outside of cheap frivolities that mean nothing after the fact. When they get deep into middle age and they look back at their life and nothing stands out to them except a general hazy memory of "partying" they'll contemplate suicide.

>be hostile because I insulted your lifestyle
>strawman to make yourself feel better

I've had about 15 or so long-term/short-term girlfriends

>normie friends all think I am freakishly boring

Tell us about those friends. What do they do?

This user described it much better than i could.

Also OP don‘t come to /pol for help or guidance. Though there are good men here most are just trolls and shills driven by resentment and anger. Don‘t let a mongolian basket weaving forum decide what‘s right and what isn‘t for you

You sound like me except I quit my fucked up job last year. I've lost most of my savings but I've got two possibilities coming up and my cost of living is very low. Hopefully we'll get better jobs and live long enough to enjoy our 30s.

This.
I waited to have sex until I found the woman I wanted to marry. It has worked out well for the past 3 years. I'm only 19 and in 3 years I'll be married (after I graduate).

Big octababoon milkers!

both of you are right

your problem is you think being trad means being a little bitch pussy

read that Evola screenshot where user was telling how he broke with his war buddies into a home, got drunk listening to jazz and then walked over the thin ice in the valley and connected with the trascendent

On the other hand, one of my "normie friends" was addicted to xanax and his former roastie girlfriend (who is the one that got him to start and always be doing them with her) dumped him because she decided she wanted to be le prissy sorority girl and can't have a boyfriend who does xanax (all her friends drink every night though) since he couldn't stop doing xanax he offed himself. Still can't believe it happened. No moment in my life more than that one has made me realize that I am on the right path.

R.I.P. Blake Jackson

Health problems from drinking some beer on the weekends and smoking a joint? Some of the best athletes in america do a lot more than that, and they're more healthy than you. Personally I'd hate to be 35 or 40 and look back at my youth knowing I wasted it.

btw I'm mostly a christian myself, I've had lots of casual sex. I feel as if i'm not lying or hurting anyone its okay. I still believe in jesus.

Fucking protestants.

They aren't happier. They are just madly trying to fill the hole inside them with sex and drugs.

There is no correct way to live. The redpill has and always bill be to find your own truth and live your life as you see fit, rather than letting someone else define everything for you.

Good post and sums virtually all normies at my workplace

You are wasting your glory years

What are you trying to fill the hole with? Money? lol.

Personally, I live to have fun in life. I like meeting people, I like attractive women and I like seeing them enjoy my dick.

Some are in the military, some work in trades.

Military people are hilariously degenerate. I hang out with them on the base sometimes. Many of them buy hookers in Mexico/philipines or get handjobs at massage parlours. All of them drink tons of alcohol and all that.

Most of them have gotten women pregnant and then married them though. So... I dunno. At least they have kids, but they married dumb whores.

I find people here to actually be pretty smart.

How is any of what you just described interesting? That's fucking stupid

I go hiking sometimes and shoot guns but that is just stupid

>muh evola
Guy was a weirdo

Would you say getting wasted is your thing?

> its okay. I still believe in jesus.

kek amerika don't ever chnage

I'm trying to use my 20's to build something for myself in my 30's.

I want to die with something half-way epic behind me, something bigger than myself that I can say I created and forged.

I don't want a few stories of fucking sluts or something

>Be OP
>25 and unmarried
>Instead of finding a spouse, masturbates and posts on an anime board all day
>Blames the normies

You should be married and starting a family right now, especially if you're a Christian.

I don't have a "thing". I like to enjoy life.

lol at the people who think they're going to look back on "wasted" years because they didn't smoke and drink the whole time.

if anything they'll be sorry they wasted so much time getting shitfaced instead of being productive. go to the gym, read books, get an education (even small certifications are useful).

getting wasted is a total time suck and fucking whores is more problem than it's worth. your friends will regret it all in the end. you probably have a much higher social intelligence than they do. you're not boring as long as you have meaning in your life.

>I'm trying to use my 20's to build something for myself in my 30's.

So is everyone else buttercup. You can easily do this without being a turbo autist. In fact, some of the most successful people I've met like to get down. I'm not talking booze or weed either, real drugs.

>bro you need to fuck some tinder sluts
Does this even work if you aren't a Chad?

don't listen to them. you are the normal person. your friends sound like degenerates.

i'm in the same boat. i'm in law school, sober, haven't had sex in 2 years. i'll smoke weed with my friends now and then but all they want to do is drink beer and play call of duty.

trust me, THEY are the ones wasting their glory years. get in shape, get smart, get rich.

I know what you're talking about. Such people are sheep, plain and simple. Unthinking, shallow, vacuous. The fact is, you're better than them. There is absolutely no shame in standing alone. Normies don't know the meaning of the word "honor."

You’re joking, right?
In the US Catholics are 100000000x more likely to be degenerates than proddies. Voting statistics between the two speaks volumes. Both believe in dumb shit and the kike on a stick but Protestants (excluding Presbyterians) are pretty much always more family-oriented and socially conservative.
t. Atheist who grew up in a heavily Methodist area and now live surrounded by Catholics

>implying weed and alcohol are necessary to enjoy life

Fuck off, numale

>160238480

i have several friends (normal guys, not chad but not ugly) who use tinder. none of them have actually fucked a girl off there in over a year.

working on it. I'm not "blaming normies" for anything either.

I got a bachelor's in economics. I'm the only one of my friends with a uni degree, not sure if that's good or bad

>be 25
>don't have pre-marital sex because of STDs/accidental pregnancies/false rape charges

Sure thing pal. That's definitely the reason.

My question was easy.

OP live like how you want. Sometimes you have to experience degeneracy to understand it however. Most normies will be balding, overweight and borderline alcoholics by the time they hit their mid thirties. Fuck them

you don't know if it's good or bad that you have a degree? a particularly useful and lucrative degree?

maybe i was wrong, maybe you are stupid.

You didn't have to provide a personal example of a hedonistic misanthrope, OP already described his acquaintances.

>get in shape, get smart, get rich.

You can easily do all this while having a good time. Well, I did. Maybe you lack the social skills, good looks and charisma.

>they seem more happy than you
yes, they seem.
You are in a perfect momment to marry a 18-21 virgin

Watch that episode of Star Trek TNG where everyone is trying to get everyone else to play this game where you telepathically put a disc into a funnel. It insta-rewards you with an endorphine high. Everyone gets addicted, but everyone's happy, right?
WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!

I don't know.
>don't believe in god
>don't drink, anymore, except when invited by my peers
>have premarital sex but with the same girl I've been with since we were in primary school
>normies don't think I'm boring, the weed-dudes want to hang with me, I might just as well be a normie
>spend most of my time at work or working on my projects
>most successful career out of all my same aged friends

Maybe you should find a common enjoyment with your mates. I was thinking about inviting them out to a camp fire just to shoot the shit and play with napalm on the ice.

T. Mexican intellectual

I feel you, I'm 25 as well and have the same experience.

I moved out of town for a job, live on my own in a smaller city. All of my free time goes towards guitar because I'm a fag and want to master it and become a shred god, but I have yet to meet anyone here. I just can't relate to most people

Every second not spent teaching normies red pills about the Jews is a second wasted.

All jokes aside just live however you want, man.

pure THC and LSD is where it's at bruh!

Alchohol is fucking poison. And regular weed is only nominally better.

Protestants are literal Israel worshippers that think they can do whatever they want and it doesn't matter because they are saved, and the Catholic Church has been taken over by commies. There is nothing that compares to Traditional Catholic

i have a good time at the gym, or by going out on the weekends and making small talk with chicks with no intention of drinking alcohol or having a one-night stand.

i have fun discussing politics, technology, and art with people. i have fun when i get a sick summer internship because i studied so hard in law school. i have fun when i read books about the great men of history and try to follow in their foot steps.

and yea, i also trip acid every 5 years or so.

you're not doing a good job of convincing me i'm somehow "not having fun" because i don't waste hours and hours a week engaged in degenerate, wasteful activities.

This may look like shitty shoop, but it's an actual still from "The Game" episode of Star Trek TNG.
Who cares about 10 years from now, just fucking enjoy yourself lol! Fuck bitches on tinder, smoke weed, shoot heroin, eat an extra large pizza every day. What difference does it make? You're gonna die eventually anyway, amirite lol?

Meh i admire you, but you could still hangout with people more. Your lifestyle reminds me of my own, but i do go out and drink with friends like once a month or so, i also workout alot and go on dates, but i usually dont fuck. Last 3 chicks i met on the city slept at my place, but i told em i dont fuck the first night. If ur like open about it, tell em theyre hot and if they wanna meet later u can bang usually works, if u dont say anything like that they will think ur weird.

I've fucked a couple girls off tinder in the past, I'm not really a chad

Many of them are still making money despite being degenerate, but they just live hedonistic lifestyles.

>So is everyone else buttercup
Are they really?

Most of the normies I know just simply want to make a lot of money but they don't have anything they want to do with it specifically. Just buy land and vacation a lot or something

Like I said, its your life. Not everyone can be interesting.

>What's the correct way to live?

Carpe Diem is the more based one.

That shit is not mutually exclusive, you know? You can hang out with people and be interesting while having life goals.

Don't be so scared, live a little more.

hedonistic lifestyles are expensive

while you are saving your money, they are spending. doesn't seem like much right now but wait until you have a fucking juicy Roth IRA

You're not a degenerate, user. You have to understand this. Many people you talk to IRL and even on Sup Forums, are the opposite of you. They are degenerates and they hate what you're doing. When they see your purity, it reminds them of their own vice-driven, lust-driven, self-absorbed and disgusting lives. They become insecure and upset even if you haven't criticized them at all. Because they know what they're doing and how they're living is wrong.

They will do everything they can to subvert your goals and pursuits. Don't let them. Walk the righteous path. Even if it's the loneliest path.

Know that you won't feel anything even if you walk the sinful path. Fucking sluts won't bring you pleasure because you're an in-tact person. You're not a broken person. But broken people will lie to you about their lives, about how awesome it is to get drunk and high and have sex with strangers. It's the sunken cost fallacy in action. Know that they're they're wrinkled and mentally dulled from alcoholism and drug abuse, and have numerous STDs.

You will feel satisfaction from things worth feeling satisfaction for, not mindless hedonism. As God and nature intended. Creating and doing something worthwhile. Degenerates and reprobates have destroyed themselves and only find pleasure in fornicating with other damaged people, and swallowing pills and intoxicants to dull reality.

Walk the righteous path, user. Seek out a woman who does the same. Raise your children to have the same goodness in them.

Ehh I kinda wish I would have just gotten a tech degree in Java script.

Some of my friends are making more money than me with trade/tech degrees.

>Just buy land

You keep saying that with an air of dismissal but there's literally nothing more red pilled than buying land.

same situation as you OP but I realized it a bit sooner, the correct answer is to live like your friends

You’re doing it right. Alcohol is an absolute disaster for the health as it damages pretty much every system in your organism. 420 on the other side isn’t that harmful, I have a friend who is a PhD in physics and he smokes pot literally every other day and doing good, he doesn’t drink alcohol for years trough.

If you don’t want to drink or smoke just tell them that you have health problems (heart or something) and would abstain from it.

I've always wondered this. It was particularly highlighted when I read 1984 for the first time. I always wondered if I was brainwashed into loving big brother and took it in the arse from the state but was conditioned to love it, would I be a happier person than I am now?

It all boils down to one question. Is it better to live a happy lie than a sad truth? And I'm starting to think that a happy lie is preferable to this.

explain to me how getting wasted makes you more "interesting" than someone enriched with actual knowledge from books, activities, and travel?

have you ever slept in the woods with no tent and provided for yourself with only a knife? can you hold an intelligent conversation with a federal court judge? can you start a business overnight with only your mental resources? do you even lift?

>There is nothing that compares to Traditional Catholic
That may be true but I don’t base my judgement off of “potential”, I base it off the here and now. And the here and now doesn’t look good for Catholics. Orthodox seems much better than Catholics or Protestants but they’re not relevant in the US, unfortunately. Look at that bottom right graph: the most faithful/attending Catholics are heavily democratic. While “Catholics” who don’t attend are significantly more likely to be republican because they aren’t brainwashed into “le turn the other cheek XD”

He can't, he just doesn't have "it". Some never will.

Yeah because wasting your life away as a NEET on Sup Forums is so much more fulfilling!
Let's face it, these normies do have better lives than almost everyone on Sup Forums. On Saturday nights they're out getting drunk and being social. What are you doing? Shitposting on Sup Forums in a Live PD thread by yourself.

Fundemental baptist is becoming anti-Zionist tho, and it always was until the early 1900's

You're wrong

this.

but also balance is everything... in the words of Christ, "be in the world but not of it" ... your intentions, your true intentions are the most important.

hiding from society completely is basically cowardice. confirming it totally is to succumb to it. you need to find the right balance of interacting with it, and 'playing with fire' to the right degree whereby you are a positive influence on the teeming mass, without it infecting you.

Its tough to find that balance

if you were a "coder" you'd know how to code without anyone having to teach you. successful coders love coding, they do it for fun. nobody learns it begrudgingly.

an economics degree has more latitude than most degrees out there. you can work for just about any company or organization and do SOMETHING useful for them.

none of that is interesting at all to attractive women and normies, and yes I lift.

wow what an interesting response, you must be wasted to come up with something like that one

Catholicism requires that you follow God's rules and don't commit sins, Protestantism is inherently more degenerate

>Yeah because wasting your life away as a NEET on Sup Forums is so much more fulfilling!
have you considered that they're "wasting their lives" because they're simply extreme introverts who have been alienated by society and forced into their bedrooms? if society was a bit more tolerating of weaponized autists we wouldn't have this problem.

besides, what's even wrong with being alone? if you rely on others for your mental stability you will break the moment you're alone.

The Catholic Church is the one true church, started by Jesus Christ himself.

>calling other people brainwashed for smoking weed

>"Durr i believe in god because its whats needed for white nationalism even though christians are all jew cock sucking cucks in denial"

kill yourself

>What's the correct way to live?
The correct way to live is to love the Lord with all your heart, all your soul and all your might. If you try to walk with wordly people, either they'll pull you toward the things of the World or you'll pull them toward the things of Christ. If you're serious about your walk, they shouldn't even be able to stand being around you.

i don't hang out with attractive women or normies. i hang out with intelligent people.

that's why i'll be rich some day and you won't. then we'll see who has an easier time getting "attractive women" to come around.

kek, I meant to say that to this guy
>>>

Don't give up. You know we're proud of who you are.

/thread

I came here to post this

>do absolutely nothing but go to work, sleep, and work on some personal projects/business ideas/art
>do absolutely nothing
wtf
what else do you wanna do?

Just do all of the above, for christ sake man. Don't pigeonhole yourself into a category or theme that you revolve your life around and reduce that very essence of life, which is all you have. You won't care about any of your arbitrary values in 30 years, I promise you.

For the record, I say this because, and this is personal so tell me to fuck off if you want, I engage in normie activites like social get togethers, I drink heavily, I have sex, I smoke, the works. But guess what? I read classics, listen to classics, and pursue hobbies in a mature and intelligent way. I don't have to consider myself a normie or non normie, I am simply me, and I think your mental health and the worth you're getting our of life would increase exponentially if you tried living this way to, I really do. I hate to see people waste their lives and not have fun because they think it makes them cooler or more mature. Yes, "normies" are much happier, because they're having a blast. It's not fucking rocket science, you don't need an internet forum or some esoteric Julius Evola book or some philosopher to explain that to you.

So quite simply, I recommend you consume all facets of life as ravenously as possible. Read voraciously, read a book a day. Fuck whoever you want, drink if you feel like it, pursue your hobby, travel if you want, and if you feel like you can come to moral/spiritual terms with yourself, practice your religious beliefs with confidence.

tl;dr stop being a bitch, be the alpha, be the ubermensch, live how you want to

>but you are dumb for thinking weed/alcohol makes you sick/stupid
He's actually right.

You'll be paying for it while I get it for free, and guys like me had her before you.

Not criticizing wanting to buy land, we ALL need to buy some land.

But buying land is just one part of the equation imo

In theory but I don’t care if it’s never put in practice.
In theory I’m a multibillionaire with a harem of supermodels but if it’s not put into practice, who cares?

Are you literally me?

I am an introvert but I'll admit that I hate the introverted lifestyle. I wish I was a normie. I haven't done anything social in so long and I'm bored of being alone all the time. I wish I could live the life of a normie that involves parties, bars, etc.

>kill yourself >;)

Jews are literally the villains of The Bible and it says that Israel is the synagogue of Satan

Of course a pagan brainlet like yourself hasn't researched anything besides Varg's latest vlog

literally who cares? what do you have to show for it? did she give you a gold coin when you fucked her?

getting a nut off is like taking a dump. just another bodily function. if i can give some supermodel-tier woman $500 or $1000 to cum on her face and NEVER have to see her again or deal with her bullshit, do you really think that's not a sweet deal for me?

meanwhile i'll also have a condo in mexico, a ranch in montana, and probably a book or two with my name on it in the book store.

you'll still be working at jiffy lube, so proud of all the hot chicks you banged when you were wasted 20 years ago.

Then stick to Traditional Catholicism like I have said. Go to a Latin Mass.